Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

How I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method – Islamic Cleric - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method – Islamic Cleric (358 Views)

Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method – Islamic Cleric by victordan1993(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Muritala Oladipupo calls himself a wandering Islamic preacher who also attends to people who come to him for consultations on spiritual matters.

But going by the revelation of one Mutiat Azeez, who said that the self-acclaimed preacher swindled her on the pretext of praying for her, Oladipupo would have a

lot of explanations to make to detectives at the Anti-Kidnapping Squad of the Oyo State Police Command where he is currently undergoing interrogations.

Continue Reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/09/islamic-cleric-who-defraud-people.html

Re: How I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method – Islamic Cleric by HungerBAD: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2016
Pastors are Scams.

Imam's are scams.

The Atheist are starting to make sense,since we hardly can find real men of God anymore.

Pastor Mark Burns,a Donald Trump surrogate just got bursted for overlying,and I am sure his church members have left the Church in shame.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Avengers Director Assembles Celebrities To Make Anti-trump Film / Don Jazzy Shares Independence Message To Nigerians #nigeriaat56 / Jamie Dornan Sexy Shirtless Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.