Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex (69664 Views)

Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by ultimate73(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
smh..... and the devil looks like an SU
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by menthomatics(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
She must yoruba.It has always been their trademark from time imemorial. NCHAN over to u.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by queenfav(f): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
And they had to take photographs of her holding a matchete? What ever happened to the presumption of innocence.The picture in itself already potrays culpability on her part.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by flokii: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lnxxxxx:
I wonder why people didn't find it strange that she was given the weapon to hold for the picture. It's like Americans catching a terrorist and giving him the loaded gun before taking the picture and asking him to smile.

Anyway, what's my own sef.

grin cheesy

Wetin you want make d cameraman come talk.. Occupational hazard spotted
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Franky826: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
salabscholar01:
Solomon had 700 wives,cheated on them with 300 concubines, God still loved him. Your husband cheats on you with 1 girl & we can't have peace....I don't support infidelity, but ladies must learn to accept the fact that men should not be tied to a stand-still,..... not to this extent to butcher him this way.

and you had to bring an excerpt from the Bible to justify this lame point you trying to make?

Now....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
She should be known as The Black Widow
This lady is similar to the black widow spider that kills and eats the male after they finish mating.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by madridguy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
No mind me jare, na hunger caused am.

amoduganja:

Which departed soul?
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Bellony88(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Even d guy in machetee no fit stand dis woman for dis macheting biz

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Damdeok(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hw can people be so heartless, God help me make I no experience dis kind thing
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by gidjah(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pray that the Lord should not allow you into longer throat that cause you to wanna marry a Second wife.what will a normal man want a second wife for sef?all this foolishly insatiable men ....she sure did it out of love! Which woman would like a second competitor at home , 1 woman one trouble 2 women plenty trouble .2 is just a crowd to me.I haven't finished managing the one God gave to me at home (with all her many troubles )na second wife go epp me?!.Honestly we men need to wake up o,marrying more than a wife is just trouble both for the future and the present. Ask the one that came from a polygamous home (like me)and he will gladly tell you the aftermath. It is not good for any one ,even our muslim women will never like like (save fornthis religious thing )Pls and Pls. ..in the beginning it wasn't so,The one that created them made them One Man One wife. Forget all this religious stuff about one man and many wives, it ain't good for the society at all at all!!*(NO ONE SHOUKS QUOTE ME OUT OF ERRORS )pls...I shall never support man slaughter or wife slaughtering.
cliquevibes:
Women....Lord, help me nt to ever encounter dis kind of women in my life

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by soul2: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
She resemble SU. Hope no b chosen member sha
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Elnino4ladies: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
gidjah:
Pray that the Lord should not allow you into longer throat that cause you to wanna marry a Second wife.what will a normal man want a second wife for sef?all this foolishly insatiable men ....she sure did it out of love! Which woman would like a second competitor at home , 1 woman one trouble 2 women plenty trouble .2 is just a crowd to me.I haven't finished managing the one God gave to me at home (with all her many troubles )na second wife go epp me?!.Honestly we men need to wake up o,marrying more than a wife is just trouble both for the future and the present. Ask the one that came from a polygamous home (like me)and he will gladly tell you the aftermath. It is not good for any one ,even our muslim women will never like like (save fornthis religious thing )Pls and Pls. ..in the beginning it wasn't so,The one that created them made them One Man One wife. Forget all this religious stuff about one man and many wives, it ain't good for the society at all at all!!*(NO ONE SHOUKS QUOTE ME OUT OF ERRORS )pls...I shall never support man slaughter or wife slaughtering.
nigga are u okay?....smh

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by CertifiedMosio(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dat woman is very calous, she's suppose to bbe thrown in d dungeon...
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by olutosfem(f): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ika olojuwonkowonko undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by onatisi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
nigga are u okay?....smh
bros trust me ,if u really need a good hard laugh ,just visit nairaland .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by salabscholar01(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Franky826:

and you had to bring an excerpt from the Bible to justify this lame point you trying to make?

Now....
undecided
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by vislabraye(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wickedness.... . Marriage is not easy oh.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Lnxxxxx(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
flokii:

grin cheesy

Wetin you want make d cameraman come talk.. Occupational hazard spotted

Yessoo, real occupation hazard. If na me, na from far I go take the picture (una no go fit see her face sef).

Abeg, I can't come and go and die angry undecided
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by brightalo1010: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Someone should wake me up any time the woman talk say na devil,by then I can comment.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chai...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Archweird(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
The Weapon Used In Comittin' The Crime Looks Compromised..No Blood stain On it...

Just Observing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by olumalcolm(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Everyday as I dey read woman killed dis,woman butcher dt,omo to marry dey fear me ooo. Cos dis woman get innocent face pass kuburat wey dey sell for ikd garage ooo. angry
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by kennie1312: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
lofty900:
Looking at her innocent face, one would think that she's not capable of killing a fly but she's a daredevil killer. Looks are deceptive. No need to check names, the region has said it all. grin
When will you have sense?
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Amicable24: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
madridguy:
[/b]May the soul of the departed soul rest in peace.

What more can I say, we live in woman world so they can do what they like. Had been it other way round, by now many activist will be jumping around shouting.

Who will fight for we MEN?
Oga try read to the end before commenting nah undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Reference(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
queenfav:
And they had to take photographs of her holding a matchete? What ever happened to the presumption of innocence.The picture in itself already potrays culpability on her part.

grin You women are impossible. Presumption of innocence abi....ok na.... when it comes to relationships, men are always guilty as charged, even near death. Go and tell this to the man with his chest carved open like a slab of beef.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Greenback: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
I aint condoning the woman's act but why on earth wud the niggga subject such an ebony woman to conditions capable of bringing out the fury of a scorned woman in her? If the problem aint finance,its always the OTHER WOMAN. Stick to and plan with your wife..
I Wish him quick and full recorvery and i sincerely wish God's mercy on the woman. Thank God she didnt add murder to the sorrow and agony she must have been putting up with.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
I read to the end but how do you expect me to see clearly when hungry dey wire me front and back grin

Amicable24:

Oga try read to the end before commenting nah undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by skybodmas: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
She bought this new obejiri specially for her husband. Naw ooo grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by bapullow: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
GWS bross
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Felixtuta(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
O Boy! This one na herdswoman ooh.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by pippimp(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
xreal:
It's the work of the devil.

OP should include "graphic warning" on the topic abeg.

But the cutlass looks too clean for these cuts.

The devil must be a Nigerian. He seems to have a lot of projects there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.