Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex (69684 Views)

Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by goldedprince: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ugly biatch tongue
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Amicable24: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
madridguy:
I read to the end but how do you expect me to see clearly when hungry dey wire me front and back grin

Eeyaaah embarassed embarassed Sorry bro cry
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by yemmy009(f): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
madridguy:
May the soul of the departed soul rest in peace.

What more can I say, we live in woman world so they can do what they like. Had been it other way round, by now many activist will be jumping around shouting.

Who will fight for we MEN?
ME
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by HolyTitus(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
metronaija:
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3327794/wife-butchers-husband-ogun-marrying

http://thenationonlineng.net/jealous-wife-butchers-husband-ogun/

Photo source: http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/more-photos-of-woman-that-butchered-her.html
See how she squeeze face like person wey never Bleep d.ick before. Yet she got the balls to hack some one to death. After God, na women I fear follow.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by hardbody: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
That woman looks like she is a bit deranged.

As for the man, may you heal fast.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Omonigeriarere: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
lofty900:
Looking at her innocent face, one would think that she's not capable of killing a fly but she's a daredevil killer. Looks are deceptive. No need to check names, the region has said it all. grin

This is the attribute of majority of women - allowing emotions to superceed sense of logic.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Are you sure or mocking us " MEN "?

yemmy009:
ME
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Umarlulu: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
madridguy:
May the soul of the departed soul rest in peace.

What more can I say, we live in woman world so they can do what they like. Had been it other way round, by now many activist will be jumping around shouting.

Who will fight for we MEN?
he isn't dead read again.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by chimichael05: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
afonja woman gone mad again
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Polyglot7pointO: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
hummmmm later now people for nairaland i mean the ozuos the nonetity of indomie generation go dey shout go and marry ...wen will u marrywife scarce ,husband scarce..na toto and prick full outside now...ever wonder why common law marriage has been introduced and made legal in advanced climes??baby mama ,baby father don take over..hummmm woman nor get better character she say no man gree marry am..abeg make women wey nor get character and need husband go buy clay and cement mold dem own husband b4 dem make people come dey see bad sights..
lofty900:
Looking at her innocent face, one would think that she's not capable of killing a fly but she's a daredevil killer. Looks are deceptive. No need to check names, the region has said it all. grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by OnlyemmyM(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is why I swear and pray that I will never get married to a short woman, They are very heartless indeed , I appreciate slim or boosty Tall ladies, Okay.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by validman7(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oluwa please!!!
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by dubbiskelly(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
cliquevibes:
Women....Lord, help me nt to ever encounter dis kind of women in my life

I second that prayer bro.
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by lielbree: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
cliquevibes:
Then don't do what may land you in such circumstance

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Shygirl1989(f): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
this is terrible,why not walk away,instead of committing this bababric act angry, nigerian prison is not fun ooo,
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by tunary(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dandeson1:
Something must kill a man, money or p.u.ssy. don't matter which
I think money is d major among d 2
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by mommyice: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
[Who knows, maybe the man was whispering "kiss and say goodbye, Im having last one for the road with you?
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
The earlier people realise that heartbreak cuts across race,tribe or religion, I know it hurts alot when you realise the one person you are willing to defend with your last strength will betray your trust and cheat on you but in the end, the best way of revenge is to move on,I insist that violence is never the way to go,now she has to spend the rest of her life in prison, which by now she will know that her actions where not worth it

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by NevetsIbot(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
See as she resemble S.U... Mad woman
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by xtervaganza(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
lofty900:
her face is not even innocent.

She's only pulling a pity face which won't work
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by thesicilian: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
salabscholar01:
Solomon had 700 wives,cheated on them with 300 concubines, God still loved him. Your husband cheats on you with 1 girl & we can't have peace....I don't support infidelity, but ladies must learn to accept the fact that men should not be tied to a stand-still,..... not to this extent to butcher him this way.
Guy you're mean!!!! Hahahaha
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Daniluv007(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
salabscholar01:
Solomon had 700 wives,cheated on them with 300 concubines, God still loved him. Your husband cheats on you with 1 girl & we can't have peace....I don't support infidelity, but ladies must learn to accept the fact that men should not be tied to a stand-still,..... not to this extent to butcher him this way.
oga mind your comments bikonu, if he does not want to b tied down then why tying her down by marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
She is just like a black widow
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ijebu girls and madness are like 5 and 6. grin
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Buchaick(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Afonjas and thugery,raping,looting,richual,murder are like Thiefunubu and Apc
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by poyet(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Some women are deadlier than the deadliest man!
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by PrivateInvestig: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
cliquevibes:

Pray u don't cheat on ur woman.
That's the preferred prayer bro grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by igdgreat(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
lofty900:
she is not a devil. just a woman scorned. I do not support what she did but the truth remains that only her can understand how emotionally hurt she felt. she is guilty of murder but I pity her. something drove her to do that and that thing is the way she was treated.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by timunstopable: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:
I think she actually aimed for the neck... but as per say her hand no straight and she no get power behind her blows... she barely missed the neck...

the cut connecting the chest and shoulder was a single blow... she didn't strike twice... inexperience playing a factor... although... it is well planned but poorly executed...

I've not seen the head blow... but man's lucky to be alive...

Anyways... it's all my opinion... means I disregard what anyone thinks in advance...

p.s...
Women should get their priority straight... a man can't pay your bride price and you still have authority over him... he's liable to marrying multiple women... if una no gree... don't let him waste money on your head abeg... it saves someone hbp...

oga I bow for this your analysis

You get experience for striking people with cutlass abi

awon bois re security e ko won
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by majalisa(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dandeson1:
Something must kill a man, money or p.u.ssy. don't matter which
MEN!!!
born out of holes
spend d best part of their life cycles digging holes
... end up in 6ft holes

IS A HOLEy cycle
Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Honchuks(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Did she acquire a brand new weapon for the act or did the police arm her for the camera?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex by Tamakay(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Each time I read posts like this I am always thankful to God by allowing me to take some drastic actions in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.