Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings (44242 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerian Weddings Have Defied Recession / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. / 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by JewelRegi(f): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by etinanguy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Such is life

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by study4free(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
2016 Best Comedy Video From FunScrib - FROSH Herbalist This a very most tremendous comedy video from funscrib - Lets watch what happen....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9qACI-JAvs

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lady F never reach here?? Seems he/she is busy.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Abimbola29(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omo na confirm oooo,this is #fact so so on point
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Winnyluv(f): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol!!
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by RJayson(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Only in Naija wedding a stranger tells you am your daddy's uncle fathers brother..oya go and bring coke and guiness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
I observe I no longer laugh again in Nairaland. Thanks to Buhari

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by ipledge10(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
ALAYORMII:
You will think you know all colors until some people start sending you wedding invitation; you'll see something like this:

Acid green on fushia purple or Titus silver with a little touch of Ojuelegba blue.
Brides family to wear cockroach brown with Custard yellow.

Groom's family: combination of jollof yellow with fufu white using akara gold as fila and gele

Friends: coconut white with moi moi yellow on
Agama lizard head red , other guests should wear pomo brown with a touch of onion purple and maggi yellow
i don die...danfo yellow on menstruation red

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Meeloreh(f): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is so f* true
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by ipledge10(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:

cheesy cheesy My cousin did this one on her wedding day, the MC had to plead with her b4 she agreed to kiss her husband, just because her parents were watching.
na life be that?? A society where u are persecuted for every little thing you do...society base on hypocrisy..
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
ipledge10:
na life be that?? A society where u are persecuted for every little thing you do...society base on hypocrisy..
grin Felt like slapping her, was sure they've been kissing b4 the wedding day atleast, she just kept us there.
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin 9ja la wa.
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Ugoeze2016: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
ALAYORMII:
You will think you know all colors until some people start sending you wedding invitation; you'll see something like this:

Acid green on fushia purple or Titus silver with a little touch of Ojuelegba blue.

Groom's family: combination of jollof yellow with fufu white using akara gold as fila and gele

Agama lizard head red , other guests should wear pomo brown with a touch of onion purple and maggi yellow

My stomach oooo... dead

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by BigBelleControl(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
ALAYORMII:

I thought my day was already made until I saw this. I want to laugh till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
ladyF:
Hehehehe grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
who is this one

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by odimbannamdi(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
ALAYORMII:

lol

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by ipledge10(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:
grin Felt like slapping her, was sure they've been kissing b4 the wedding day atleast, she just kept us there.
and parent go dey look like "if them born u well kiss am"

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by monlawal(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin(
ALAYORMII:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
mad man, making me to laugh hard at night. grin grin

ALAYORMII:

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by iykenathan162(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=salabscholar01 post=49088089]5. this one na everywhere Naija WEDDING where all the groomsmen will be toasting all the flower girls. cheesy

what is happening here? y are the girls on the floor
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by donnie(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
ALAYORMII:

grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
ok.... grin grin grin grin OP DON KILL ME WITH LAUGH OOO

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Temilayoborbor(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
BabaAlabi:
This post dry small angry
No be small..d post dry baje angry
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by HomeOfMe(f): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:

cheesy cheesy My cousin did this one on her wedding day, the MC had to plead with her b4 she agreed to kiss her husband, just because her parents were watching.
I did it too!
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by fromnigeria(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Only in naija wedding will the groom and bride expect an invited Guest to buy them a house and car as gift.
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Mypeople2(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Hahahaha ha haha...my guy you won kill me with laughter oo...What you said is true. The women are just complicating the colours for us...

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
u r d one who shld rather go for tutorials...d post is funny to me and I guess some oda pole feel d same way! Na u knw wetin dey get u so worked-up! Hian!!!
raphealolami:
Mtchewwww, I was trying to force the laugh but I couldn't see what will make me laugh in the entire post.
You need to go for more tutorial @OP

quote author=ALAYORMII post=49106095]You will think you know all colors until some people start sending you wedding invitation; you'll see something like this:

Thank God for this!!!! cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by crypta007(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dis guy na event planner..
ALAYORMII:

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I did it too!
Why na?, were you not kissing him b4 the wedding day?.
Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by obyikye(f): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
ALAYORMII:

I Don die with laugh. Lagosians and colours.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings by Kenturkey048(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eeennhhhh??[sup][/sup]
asuo27:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival / Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) / Boy Represents His UAE-Based Elder Brother At His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.