Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Good And Bad Applications Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good And Bad Applications Of The Bible (602 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Bidam, Let's Discuss The Right And Wrong Applications Of The Law / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good And Bad Applications Of The Bible by lightwalk(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
A girl caught in exam malpractice said "God helps those who help themselves"

A bank robber who claimed being an orphan was caught stealing for the first time said: "Have you not heard what Jesus and his disciples did when they were hungry"

A man who was contemplating whether to marry or not went to two priests for advise. The first priest said "It is not good for a man not to marry"
The second priest said "Read Mathew 19:10-12 (Summary: If you can afford not to marry, don't marry)

A poor looking man told a beautiful lady "The holy spirit has told me that you are my appointed wife." The girl replied ", Hold on. The Holy Spirit just told me that He told you a lie"

A tyrant when he rose to the throne by rigging said "I am God annointed. Nothing happens without the will of God"

A terrorist claimed he was doing the work of God saying "I did not come to bring peace but a sword. To set the Father against the son and the Mother against the daughter"

A poor man proclaimed loudly on the street to passers-by shouting "I tell you most solemnly, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Than for all you rich men who pass me to enter the Kingdom of heaven"

A woman who was ordered to buy foodstuff by her husband gave the money to a dying widow and returned buying only about 1/4. When her husband queried her, she replied "God will provide" Her husband replied "Is that quotation only meant for us?"

A sinner when being preached to a pastor to repent asked the pastor "Look at you, a whole pastor. Haven't you heard that no one is good but One. Make I tell you, your Christ be bad guy, na only guys like me we fit make heaven"

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am sure there are a lot more examples

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Importance Of Praises In The Life Of A Christian / What Is Your Bible Infallibility Score? / Unloved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.