Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is This Peace Corps Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Peace Corps Real? (732 Views)

Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust / NASS Collapses 2 Peace Corps Groups / Why We Collect N40k From Nigeria Peace Corps Applicants - National Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Peace Corps Real? by prettystella(f): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2016
A family friend contacted me and gave me the contact of the so called Nigeria Peace Corps coordinator in Anambra and I was asked to pay 40k for training and that I should do it fast because they are already concluding.
I DONT know whether to go on.
Is the Peace Corps real? I am being skeptical.
Re: Is This Peace Corps Real? by Esmael23(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
The issue of peace corps is still under review at the senate. I strongly believe that they will be approved into the uniform service. Many people have been joining.
I advice you take the risk.. No risk no reward. After all, you cant win a raffle if u don't buy the ticket.
Best of luck!!!
Re: Is This Peace Corps Real? by ify2016: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
prettystella:
A family friend contacted me and gave me the contact of the so called Nigeria Peace Corps coordinator in Anambra and I was asked to pay 40k for training and that I should do it fast because they are already concluding.
Run
Re: Is This Peace Corps Real? by Dammyllionaire(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
prettystella:

All you need to do is to Google it and get more information about it online, by that you will be sure that NPC is not fake but real

(1) (Reply)

ISCL Customer Service Client Interview / Jobs At ABB Nigeria Limited / Difference Between Npower Nd Community Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.