Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State (17735 Views)

FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF / Herdsmen/farmers Clashes: Atiku Unfolds Plans To Build Ranches Nationwide / Bill Gates to ask Dangote to build ranches for rent in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by BiafraIShere(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Neoguru3:
Build which nonsense ranches? Any animal Fulani herdsman that wants to rear cows should buy land and build his own ranch. Cattle business is a personal business, Igbos are not cattle rearers and therefore cannot build ranches.
If this is to be an exam, bro you failed woefully, you got an F! Ekweremadu advocated that SE governors should ban open grazing and encourage Igbos to go into cattle ranching as business venture. Anybody with the capital & requisite know-how can successful make mega money from ranching by either importing high meat & milk producing species that can survive in the tropics/equatorial climate. Again they can also cross breed with local cow to develope disease resistant species. Very good idea!

9 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Okenwa has spoken well, but those ball-less eastern governors are all cowards! From jittery Ikpeazu to crooked Okorocha down to wailing Ugwuanyi.

Mana imee elu mee ala, Alaigbo ga adigide no "northern force" can exterminate the Igbo race.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Decryptor(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Go one from the senator! I thought Zombies and their Northern oligarchs said this man and Saraki would leave office but almost 2 years on, they still dey kampe! Shame on enemies and bad belle pipu tongue

Back to the topic, Anambra ha already set up ranches in Ozubulu. More ranches to follow suit.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by discusant: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
But Pork meat has practically replaced beef meat from cattle in most of eastern states.

Fulani herds men who still bring cattle to graze in the east have no business in the east. They are Jihadists in the uniform of herds men.

The earlier the governments in the east enacted laws to ban open grazing of cow, the better.

There must be no Reserve Grazing Fields for Jihadists. Fulani herds men go with their cattle in one hand, but with their extremist religion on the other hand.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by FirstCounsel(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy grin
SenatePresdo:
Akuko
Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Youthkingdom: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
If possibly they can execute that,it will be of help to the igboland at large

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by HomeOfMe(f): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Neoguru3:
Build which nonsense ranches? Any animal Fulani herdsman that wants to rear cows should buy land and build his own ranch. Cattle business is a personal business, Igbos are not cattle rearers and therefore cannot build ranches.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by pepigeorge(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Igboland should build ranches, ban grazing like Ekiti - Ekweremadu

EKWEREMADU is the name of my foolish goat....

are ur people cattle rearers to build ranches...
or is it ranches for rent...
did they build free stores for ur people in Kano or were they given free lands there...

Band open cattle rearing in another mans property. ..

If u want to rear cattle rent or buy land, build ur ranch and rear ur cattle....
Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by ginggerxy: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
iberrylee:
Igbos are coward that are only good at beating chest, i thought heaven will fall when Fulani herdsmen invaded Enugu, the weyrey governor cried like a slowpoke and no action was taken...Bleep u baby factory product
what is this made in brothel saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by HomeOfMe(f): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Blue3k:
If they show up to property can you suse then for destruction of property, trespassing, distubing peace. Build barb wire fencing so they can't get in without cutting it. It's cheap effective and worked to kill cattle drives in usa.
I've been saying it for a while now. If you do not want intruders,build barb wire fences as high as 30ft at the border or boundry between enugu and Kogi or any other state they share boundry with,that alone could discourage such people.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by shaibu123: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
smogup:
Igbos should stop talking and show action.
Guy, you said all.Fayose is the only true Politician in Nigeria.As a Governor you swear an oath to protect life and property of the state.Now Ugwuanyi is a crying governor with no action.Obiano values Cow more than human life.
Action speaks loud than words,And that is what fayose has done in Ekiti state.If Fulani herdsmen kill Ekweremadu's child or close relation,i think by now those criminals will be well gone out of the entire SE.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by codemaniacs: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
discusant:
But Pork meat has practically replaced beef meat from cattle in most of eastern states.

Fulani herds men who still bring cattle to graze in the east have no business in the east. They are Jihadists in the uniform of herds men.

The earlier the governments in the east enacted laws to ban open grazing of cow, the better.

There must be no Reserve Grazing Fields for Jihadists. Fulani herds men go with their cattle in one hand, but with their extremist religion on the other hand.

As long as its indigenes that own the cattle ranches and are the employees... the northern herdsmen should stay in the north if they refuse to buy land and pay tax.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by coolitempa(f): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Neoguru3:

Basic comprehension na wahala for some people o......the man suggested that the state build ranches in the absence of individuals doing so....that way the state governments lease out the land and make some money from the lessors.....a win win for all involved .....what is so complicated in understanding this.... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by arushiuga(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
BiafraIShere:
If this is to be an exam, bro you failed woefully, you got an F! Ekweremadu advocated that SE governors should ban open grazing and encourage Igbos to go into cattle ranching as business venture. Anybody with the capital & requisite know-how can successful make mega money from ranching by either importing high meat & milk producing species that can survive in the tropics/equatorial climate. Again they can also cross breed with local cow to develope disease resistant species. Very good idea!
Excellent post

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Godwin616: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
sportskid:
Na now your sense start to work? Wet in una for don't do since. Mtchewwww
Help me ask him o. Is he just putting on his thinking cap. Is it until Fayose devise a solution before he can start making reference to what someone has done. Why is he just giving this kind of suggestion in far away US and not at home where the advise is needed most. All this kind our leaders self.Mtcheeew.
Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by NemzySeries(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
sumtimes dis our leaders act like pple dat neva visited a university setting..... I'm Tiv by d way but aw big is d entire south eastern region dat d'll b compelled to give lands or create ranches for fulani herdsmens? I jst see dis as a strategy to islamize d country joor.......letzlook carefully @ d map of d country & findout dat abt 60/70% of d country's land mass is north-occupied so wat else do dey want?

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by arushiuga(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
ginggerxy:
what is this made in brothel saying undecided
I will use this phrase whenever i want to reply these ofe mmanu people

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by AnanseK(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Igbo to rear cattle ? grin you make me laff. So who will do the drug courier business?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by arushiuga(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
pepigeorge:
Igboland should build ranches, ban grazing like Ekiti - Ekweremadu

EKWEREMADU is the name of my foolish goat....

are ur people cattle rearers to build ranches...
or is it ranches for rent...
did they build free stores for ur people in Kano or were they given free lands there...

Band open cattle rearing in another mans property. ..

If u want to rear cattle rent or buy land, build ur ranch and rear ur cattle....
Neogru3 and pepigeorge i know you are the same person. Stop using different monikers in repeating the same trash

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by arushiuga(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
AnanseK:

Igbo to rear cattle ? grin you make me laff. So who will do the drug courier business?
made in brothel mind your business. go and focus on your ofemmmanu thread

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Michel2013: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pavore9:

You mean one cannot set up a ranch in the south east for meat and milk?

This is the way to go in 21 century.the senator is advising the Igbos to go into cow farming through a modern method of building ranches.he even went ahead to urge south East Governors to provide the ranches and lease out to the Igbo farmers who are interested in it.he did not mean that ranches/grazing field should be built for fulanis.Trust me Igbos are already going into cow husbandry through ranching methods now.If ranching is adopted nothing stops Igbos from investing heavily in the business and this will help stop the marauding falanis. Obiano is already motivating Anambrans to start our local cow husbandry which is more delicious than this fulani long tore cows.the governor is setting up fund for this now as loans.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Awoofawo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
iberrylee:
Igbos are coward that are only good at beating chest, i thought heaven will fall when Fulani herdsmen invaded Enugu, the weyrey governor cried like a slowpoke and no action was taken...Bleep u baby factory product

Alway read article with open mind....................................................................................igbo going into ranches business is not the same with building ranches and dashing them to the Fulani!

Your building ranches will actually force the Fulani out of monopoly of the Cow/meat business in your region! Every region in fact should adopte this strategy and tactic to limit and combat the Fulani madness of killing and destruction.of lives and properties country wide!
Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by pepigeorge(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
arushiuga:

Neogru3 and pepigeorge i know you are the same person. Stop using different monikers in repeating the same trash

Wot is the trash there? Am i suppose to build ranch for another man's private business. ...abi u nor sabi talk.....

u are now assuming sth dats not true.... one of Nigerians biggest problem. ... false assumption. ..

If am not same person as Neogru3, make ur sperm nor ever fit pregnate any woman.... say Amen
Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Dpharisee: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Neoguru3:

There is a ranch in Anambra by the owners of Orient Oil and they are doing very well. Very soon they will start a milk and Youghurt factory. The world has advanced beyond your imagination

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by nototribalist: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
JayJohnson:
I dare them, dey not fit! Bunch of cowards!!
you dare who?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Awoofawo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Blue3k:
If they show up to property can you sue then for destruction of property, trespassing, distubing peace. Build barb wire fencing so they can't get in without cutting it. It's cheap effective and works.

This would only apply in sane countries not nigeria, what made you think those insane Fulani, could not cut the berb wires down, and getting justics in court against them abeg forget am, wu yu go com sue dem retreating shadows or cows manure?!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by terungwamzer(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Neoguru3:

Dont be myopic, Igbos can build ranches!!!!!!!!!. Ranches can be built and leased out to cattle rearers by land owners. This can serve as revenue creation ventures for host states.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by CHYMZZY(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wonder why these fulani's cattle breeders can't even built one ranche for em'self or implore the new advanced cattle breeding technique..

Shay our president na the chairman of MIEYETI CATTLE BREEDS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA? He should be the one bringing these idea into lime light, than buy weapon for the boys in the creek...
Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by CHYMZZY(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Business don come... We need to charge these cattle breeders to top up our revenue..
Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Michel2013: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
NemzySeries:
sumtimes dis our leaders act like pple dat neva visited a university setting..... I'm Tiv by d way but aw big is d entire south eastern region dat d'll b compelled to give lands or create ranches for fulani herdsmens? I jst see dis as a strategy to islamize d country joor.......letzlook carefully @ d map of d country & findout dat abt 60/70% of d country's land mass is north-occupied so wat else do dey want?

bro this is not giving out lands to fulanis as grazing field.the senator is encouraging Igbos and their Governors to set up ranches and lease out to Igbos for cow farming.this is different from set up open grazing fields which is outdated in this 21 century. it is either you buy your own land and build ranch for your private business or you will be paying to Gov for using state own ranches.this is best way to go. if a fulani man wants to rear cow in SE he should buy his land and build ranch or be paying tax for the state ranch. with this no more disputes.
Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Paschalparix(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
conductor1:

The only senate president I know is Bukola Saraki. Or are you aspiring to become "senator" at your school's SUG? Hope your GP is in order?

Deputy Senate President Mr. GP
Re: Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State by Blue3k(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Awoofawo:

This would only aplly in sane countries not nigeria, do yyou think those insane Fulani could cut the berb wires down, andd getting justics in court against them abeg forget am, wu yu go com sue dem retreating shadows or cows manure?!

Sorry my pidgin is not good. If they do cut it then you can sue or shoot then if they get violent. Guns aren't illegal here. If you don't want to fight let courts handle it. You can do civil case get money they have (Assuming they have). If they don't the state takes their property being cattle auctions off then pays your damages.

If it's criminal case they get thrown in jail. The cattle they own might be confiscated anyway and sold. I do believe courts would have back. They have no reason not to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: A Physically Challenged Man Casting His Vote (Photo) / Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019 / Igbo Conscience Group Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.