Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Nairalander Escaped A Road Accident - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Escaped A Road Accident (581 Views)

Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! / Man Escaped Death 5 Days To His Wife Child's Birth, Welcomes New Baby (photos) / Jide Kosoko's Wife Involved In A Fatal Road Accident- Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Escaped A Road Accident by Olakunlae: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2016
I don't know the appropriate section this should go, Mods should please move it

It's been a week now since I got back to plateau state where I'm currently serving. I want to use this opportunity to appreciate God almighty for keeping me alive and sound, I'll be forever grateful to you lord. On my way down here from Lagos, the vehicle I boarded almost had an accident, the front wheel tie rod suddenly broken around 8am on sunday (close to Kafachan, Kaduna state) - for motor experts you know what that could cause if the vehicle was on high motion- thankfully, the we were not on high motion when it broke. Who knows where I would be now, dead or in a hospital. The most shocking thing is that the driver knew that the vehicle was faulty, I got to know know this when he brought out a new tie rod from a vault, damn this man and the transport company risked our lives.
I'd also like to sound a call to transportation agencies to always request for monthly status of all transport companies vehicles (especially those that travel long distances) and all road accidents that occur as a result of either the driver or motor company's negligence should be taken up and treated seriously.
Advice to everyone, always talk to the Lord before you do anything especially when travelling, the road is not always safe. May God continue to protect us all.
I bless the Father !

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escaped A Road Accident by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Thanks be to the almighty for your life. That's how gobison transport carried us from ph to sokoto without brakes. They'll stop after a while, work on the brakes then continue. Na God dey save

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escaped A Road Accident by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
api for u
Re: A Nairalander Escaped A Road Accident by zarakay(f): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
He's a faithful God...All thanks to him

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Isn't It Fun To Be With Them???? / Ideal Family - Sweet Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.