Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Take On This Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On This Administration (500 Views)

List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On This Administration by antontech(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2016
When a president refuse to go on debate before election, some people didn't ask why but they just supported him. 6 months into Aso rock, he was going tours around the world and they all kept quite. After 9 months, he was telling us he was taking his time to get the best ministers, and after waiting, we all know wot we got.

When uncle Joe removed subsidy, they said it was scam nd there was nothing like subsidy. Today, after removing the so called subsidy, they are saying that 145/litre is not sustainable again.
After promising jobs to gullible ones, companies are now sacking the employed ones.

Fulani herdsmen has been killing people in middle belt and southeast, but our president has never condemned them even in his anniversary speech.
Lets pray for 2019 to come quick and i hope by now my Igbo people who normally stay at home during election day will come out and that yorubas would hv known that vice president is different from president.

(1) (Reply)

Between The Journalist And The Spokesperson - Reuben Abati / Panic For Campaign DG / How APC Plans To Use Shift To Rig— PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.