Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) (31001 Views)

Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Putting that money into wheat or rice farming will give the state 100% profit and decrease our import by 24 million dollars.. . And create over 2000 direct employment . .. But they chose cars that will be worth less than 3 Million dollars in 5 years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Omeokachie: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
APC is only diversifying the economy by buying cars so they can buy fuel from local petrol stations and by so doing employ lots of fuel attendants.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
The same kogi state governor who has embezzled $11billion in just few months in office.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by demsid(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kogi government want to be selling car.?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by krokronyash(f): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin
Labioplasty cheesy
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by trapQ: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
99 problems but paying workers salaries ain't one.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by rabex123(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
@ op .wetin be buhari own inside now..some people will not just open their eyes.
They critisize buhari because of trend rather Dan constructively.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by talktrue1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Zenith bank again. I hope they will deny it when gbese happen

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by October1960: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
African leaders and misplaced priorities.

Nigeria really needs a revolution.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by DozieInc(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
RZArecta:
cheesy the APC will surprise you with their daft ingenuity

wicked.. lollzz

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by zebelle(f): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
All this money

For your hair growth treatment check my signature

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Decibel: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
talktrue1:
Zenith bank again. I hope they will deny it when gbese happen
Jim Ovia is a smart crook. His boy is at the APEX Bank @Emefiele wink

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by klassic(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=RZArecta post=49090668]Kogi State Government To Buy 12 Million Dollars Worth Of Cars (pic)

The Kogi state government is set to acquire 12 million dollars ($12,000,000) worth of cars for itself to celebrate faaji, poverty and recession in their land. The cars are also to be used to mock civil servants and pensioners who haven't been paid since time immemorial and who also can't afford such luxury. The purchase shall boe financed by a bank loan with fixed interest of 8% for three years.

Sai Baba

Sai APC

Sai Zombies

And the one owned by a Nigerian is dying unnatural death due to lack of forex. Grow the naria indeed. Oya military over to you.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/772720261644816384[/quote

And the one owned by a Nigeria coy is dying unnatural death due to lack of forex. Grow the naria indeed. Oya military ati zombies , over to you

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by truthspeaks: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
U mean Kogi state is bn ruled by PDP? I'm jst getting to knw frm u grin grin grin
egift:
After the wailing miscreants will blame it on the Presido instead of holding their governors responsible for insanity.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by leonene(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kokochi, see clueless governor, he can't pay workers and he can buy van for d federal government security agents

Yahaya Bello and Buhari are like 5 And 6

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by MissingBudget: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Mazeed(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't even know the kind of lunatics we have as leaders here in kogi state. Every state are trying hard to see how the economy of the state and Nigeria as a whole can become good, but this unexperienced Lunatic is just creating more problems. What are you going to be doing with 109 cars for a loan of 12m usd, who is going to pay this money, how is this going help improve the condition of the people, what investment is this good for nothing administration is doing for the benefit of it's people we don't know. May God see us through sha, because people are suffering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by tolugar: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
RZArecta:
are you an illiterate bat ? Read the letter and stop spouting rubbish on my thread

You are a fool. You opened a thread and you are already feeling more like the owner of nairaland.

The figure I gave was naira equivalent.

Buy a brain at OLX cos you hv non

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by mu2sa2: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eyaa, kogi civil servants please take heart, payment of your accumulated salaries is not a priority. Those of you that have being on compulsory fasting, am afraid you will have to continue. And God forbid let no one kick the bucket - live so that you can behold the beautiful cars your amiable governor is bringing in to enhance the status of your sleepy state capital!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by mmsen: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
oduastates:
This is the reason why Nigeria will never develop.

Diversification is not just talk.Diversification requires a complete change of mindset and priorities.
Buhari is making a mistake if he thinks that he can command diversification from Abuja.
Diversification requires that states, the LGs and the federal government work like the wheels in a clock.
With mechanised year round agriculture, Kogi alone can feed this country.

Some parts of the country are developing and others think that increasing public expenditure will lead to an increase in living standards.

I'm glad that the OP has put the letter there for everyone to see.

P.S.
This is the website of the company in question - http://www.philkolimited.com/site_1/organizational-chart.htm

Does that look like a reputable company to you?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by RZArecta(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
tolugar:

[s]You are a fool. You opened a thread and you are already feeling more like the owner of nairaland.

The figure I gave was naira equivalent.

Buy a brain at OLX cos you hv non[/s]
HAAA !!! E pain the zombie tongue whether olodo buruku like you likes it or not, fact of the matter is scarce forex is being wasted on luxuries in the poverty stricken state of Kogi where pensioners and civil servants haven't been paid since and poor people of that state will still repay the wicked loan so shift and stop bugging me with innuendos or face the topic squarely abi no be dollar you see for the official letter ? Hambala

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by mrsdappyu: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
hmm
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Dan2j(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
RZArecta:
Kogi State Government To Buy 12 Million Dollars Worth Of Cars (pic)

The Kogi state government is set to acquire 12 million dollars ($12,000,000) worth of cars for itself to celebrate faaji, poverty and recession in their land. The cars are also to be used to mock civil servants and pensioners who haven't been paid since time immemorial and who also can't afford such luxury. The purchase shall be financed by a bank loan with fixed interest of 8% for three years.

Sai Baba

Sai APC

Sai Zombies

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/772720261644816384
Tell him to pay our salaries..last time I got a salary was January and I was cleared during the screening. He should pay our salaries oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by funkyibodude(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
sweerychick:
Lol smiley.. Let me wait till it hits front page
it has sweetie
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Berbierklaus(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
RZArecta:
the APC zombies are too stupid to know what disappointment means especially the ones on nairaland. I can name them grin e.g. Omen.a
No be your village person him be?

why "is" you zo pained (in jenivfa's voice) tongue
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by kayttah(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
9ja political office holders sha!! Inconsiderate, profligate & obsessed with money(that they didn't work for).
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by eph12(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
manutdrichie:

Dont mind them, they derive joy in trading on foreign currencies leaving the naira to wallow in poverty grin

The guy even call you illiterate, can you imagine!
What happens if exchange rate changes? The dollar remains the same but the naira value changes and that's because the cost of purchasing the car is in dollar.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Saao(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
manutdrichie:

Dont mind them, they derive joy in trading on foreign currencies leaving the naira to wallow in poverty grin

The guy even call you illiterate, can you imagine!
go back and read the letter before supporting him
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Daud2: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
I have made up my mind that I am not going to cast a vote for any zombie in the country. Senseless and self centered set of animals.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by maasoap(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
RZArecta:
are you an illiterate bat ? Read the letter and stop spouting rubbish on my thread
You are good in propaganda Mr.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by zombie01: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chaii!,Kogi Our Own Don Finish.By De Grace Of Allah,we Will Not Die Under The Leadership Of Yahaya Bello.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by 989900: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dan2j:

Tell him to pay our salaries..last time I got a salary was January and I was cleared during the screening. He should pay our salaries oo
Una never halla . . . they live off the blood of the populace 'cause they know you can't do nada.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo: PDP calls for reversal of verdict, resignation of CJN / President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / Ammunition Recovered From A Residential Area In Borno. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.