Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? (8465 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello everyone. There's a 4/5yr old girl in my church that takes delight in playing with me... However, since the time I joined the branch of the church 1yr ago, I noticed some sexual stuffs from her. Y'all my call me a pervert, Ion care, It can't keep happening for one year without me taking notice and being bothered.

This little girl clings to my legs, wraps her legs round mine and moves her hip and grinds her private part on my leg everytime, she sometimes gasps... I shake her off everytime she does this. She also gets crazy jealous when I talk with a female (not my prob tho). She also would sometimes pull her pants and show me her behind.... And man! Does it piss me off. And If I beat her, her mums gonna talk (she's spoilt). They spoil her.

I intially thought she was just playing around and knew nothing abt it but what happened last sunday shocked me to the core.

She did the same leg grabbing stuff, this time she sat on my boot while I was talking to a friend. Then she started grinding and gasping.... I pulled her off angrilly and beat her and next thing she did was to start looking at my D region with one crazy smile. And she was like ''let me see it''

I think someone has introduced sex to this little girl and (maybe she likes it). She's really beautiful as Ive also prayed my future daughter will be as pretty as she is so, a paedophile might like her.

Someone as young as her can't even know anything like this without the help of someone I'm at crossroads here and wondering if I should tell her parents but they might not be able to face me if I tell em or they might just call me a pervert. Dunno what to do. I want the best for this little girl but Ion wanna tarnish my own reputation also.

What do I do?
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Calismart(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Are you sure she is not watching po*nographic videos with someone's phone.

Children of nawadays sabi press phone o. No matter where you think its hidden,they will bring it out and start watching....

Anyway,why not talk to her first ?
Control her with wisdom. hear from her first..

4 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2016
Just let her be and mind your business grin unless you want to risk your life when the parents or the mother take you to the police station grin grin her parents wouldn't understand the side of your story tongue

7 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2016
Calismart:
Are you sure she is not watching po*nographic videos with someone's phone.

Children of nawadays sabi press phone o. No matter where you think its hidden,they will bring it out and start watching....

Anyway,why not talk to her first ?
Control her with wisdom. hear from her first..
Sir. She's proud.. A spoilt brat.. There was a time a friend of hers greeted her. This girl just eyed her friend and waved her hand like ''you this thing, don't greet me'' and said ''morning'' and hissed. I tried to tell her God doesn't like it...those sort of gentle corrections but she just won't listen, she'll just say ''I don't like her'' and walk away. She's very stubborn if she dsnt wanna listen to anyone.

Lalasticlala seun ...
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Just let her be and mind your business grin unless you want to risk your life when the parents or the mother take you to the police station grin grin her parents wouldn't understand the side of your story tongue
lol... My fear excatly... But nothing can ever draw me to the point where I'll get implicated. I'm just worried, she's so yound and knows this stuffs.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... My fear excatly... But nothing can ever draw me to the point where I'll get implicated. I'm just worried, she's so yound and knows this stuffs.
just let her be, one day her parents will find out, it's alright cheesy wink
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
just let her be, one day her parents will find out, it's alright cheesy wink
What if by then its already part of her
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Too bad tongue why are you so concerned about people's business sad .....don't let her put you to temptation so that your news won't appear here on NL grin

3 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by delishpot: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
If you can not tell her mom, then tell your pastor or an elder in your church to help you tell her. I also advice you limit the time you spend with her before you get in trouble if and when the bubble of her abuse bursts and people start suspecting you.

12 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Too bad tongue why are you so concerned about people's business sad .....don't let her put you to temptation so that your news won't appear here on NL grin
Lol... Her bigger ones dan try to tempt me, e no work, na one tintini small girl go com see am do. Lailai. I'm very close to her family naw... She's like me younger sis. Ive known em for long now before she was born
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by taryour(f): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:

please don't remain quite on your findings. I understand your fear of the tables turned against you. if you can't face them! write an anonymous note, text messages and send to her parents. keep sending it and keep your ears on ground until you are certain they got your message clearly. or better still go to your pastor and tell him.

and besides you still can tell her parents yourself instead of beating about the bush, a paedophile wunt open up and admit his offences.

6 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
delishpot:
If you can not tell her mom, then tell your pastor or an elder in your church to help you tell her. I also advice you limit the time you spend with her before you get in trouble if and when the bubble of her abuse bursts and people start suspecting you.
Bro, Ive decided to take that step, to spend very little time with her. Before my new gets on NL... And that girl can pretend to be hurt to put her brothers into trouble.

Ion think I can tell anyone. This little girl actually looks for ways for her mouth to be close to mine and she does strong eye contact. Whoever is doing stuffs with her is a bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
taryour:

please don't remain quite on your findings. I understand your fear of the tables turned against you. if you can't face them! write an anonymous note, text messages and send to her parents. keep sending it and keep your ears on ground until you are certain they got your message clearly. or better still go to your pastor and tell him.

and besides you still can tell her parents yourself instead of beating about the bush, a paedophile wunt open up and admit his offences.
Hmmmn. I thought of the annonymous messages. Maybe I'll try that. The sexual vibes from her is too much. Thanks
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Lol... Her bigger ones dan try to tempt me, e no work, na one tintini small girl go com see am do. Lailai. I'm very close to her family naw... She's like me younger sis. Ive known em for long now before she was born
okay if you say so grin smiley
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by taryour(f): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Bro, Ive decided to take that step, to spend very little time with her. Before my new gets on NL... And that girl can pretend to be hurt to put her brothers into trouble.

Ion think I can tell anyone. This little girl actually looks for ways for her mouth to be close to mine and she does strong eye contact. Whoever is doing stuffs with her is a bastard

if you decide to keep quite and let her keep being destroyed then you are no different from the animal molesting her, you are far worse than paedophile.

be rest assured that when she is found out by her parents or anyone, you willl be the first on her list as her molester and it will be too late to prove yourself wrong cause people would have seen her around you alot.

9 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by delishpot: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Okay, better run fast before one uncle would touch her for real and she mention your name when they ask her.
She is a child, she has a crush on you all kids go through that phase just that for many, it's not sexual. For them its innocent likeness of someone and you hear them say...... I want to marry so so person , even wanting to marry mom or dad and it is normal. Just that she has been exposed to sexual stuff and it is unhealthy that you continue to allow her explore those things with you. For her sake, you should tell somebody that can pass the info to her mom so that she can be adequately supervised and protected from worse thing happening to her in future. For your sake, stay away from her.

NevetsIbot:
Gee... Whats with the finger pointing ke?....its best to just run from the church.. ASAP after reporting to her parents

Why run? You are not guilty Na. Just dont say she has been doing it with you for long. Just say you noticed it just now and you thought it wise to tell somebody so the mom can supervise her better. Unless her mom is #Jagunlabi and would turn around d to fight with you or blame you, then abeg, just stop entertaining the girl.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
taryour:

if you decide to keep quite and let her keep being destroyed then you are no different from the animal molesting her, you are far worse than paedophile.

be rest assured that when she is found out by her parents or anyone, you willl be the first on her list as her molester.
Gee... Whats with the finger pointing ke?....its best to just run from the church.. ASAP after reporting to her parents
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Jay542(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Leave her oo. Better no tell anybody. Just free her and her family. All these small children can implicate person. Imagine you're already considering her beautyangry. Later she can even blackmail you.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by ifyalways(f): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
A 5 years old does all that @ OP shocked

stop playing with the girl.
Tell her mother directly not the pastor or another third party. The less people involved, the better and safer for you.
You however need to pick your words wisely and carefully when telling the mom. Don't act like you're so sure the girl is sexually active/they failed in their duties etc on her, apply wisdom.

Mothers !!! Parents !!!! wake up. sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
delishpot:

Okay, better run fast before one uncle would touch her for real and she mention your name when they ask her.
She is a child, she has a crush on you all kids go through that phase just that for many, it's not sexual. Just normal I want to marry so so , even mom or dad and it is normal. Just that she has been exposed to sexual stuff and it is unhealthy that you continue to allow her explore those things with you. For her sake, you should tell somebody that can pass the info to her mom so that she can be adequately supervised and protected from worse thing happening to her in future. For your sake, stay away from her.

Why run? You are not guilty Na. Just dont say she has been doing it with you for long. Just say you noticed it just now and you thought it wise to tell somebody so the mom can supervise her better. Unless her mom is #Jagunlabi and would turn around d to fight with you or blame you, then abeg, just stop entertaining the girl.
thanks bro. This has been helpful. I'll get someone to tell her mum
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jay542:
Leave her oo. Better no tell anybody. Just free her and her family. All these small children can implicate person. Imagine you're already considering her beautyangry. Later she can even blackmail you.
No misquote me o.... When you see beautiful children, you'll know.... I just wished my daughter will be as pretty as she is.. My Guy, na to just avoid that girl remain o
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by treasuredkids(f): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Its best you let her parents know. And dnt be surprised what ever shes manifesting may be what she sees her parents do cos some parents can be carefree around their kids not knowing the implications of their actions on their innocent minds.
Kids at this stage learn more via visual representations than oral.
Saving your head is not the issue here now but ensuring the child is out of danger's way. Just be wise in ur choice of words.
Involving a third party might not be the best as it may look like the issue has been made a church affair b4 involving the parents. If you talk with the parents and their reaction is turned against you, then u can introduce a third party that will stand for u in the case of eventualities.
Mind you like someone said, shes crushing on u. Try reduce the attention u give to her always and if possible stop whatever u know encourages her towards you so u dnt become a victim of her obsession and false accusations afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
ifyalways:
A 5 years old does all that @ OP shocked

stop playing with the girl.
Tell her mother directly not the pastor or another third party. The less people involved, the better and safer for you.
You however need to pick your words wisely and carefully when telling the mom. Don't act like you're so sure the girl is sexually active/they failed in their duties etc on her, apply wisdom.

Mothers !!! Parents !!!! wake up. sad
okay.. Thanks. But it will be hard telling her mother. Ion even think I can bring myself to say her daughter does things like grinding and all. Its even wierd tellinga friend sev talkless of her mum.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Jay542(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
No misquote me o.... When you see beautiful children, you'll know.... I just wished my daughter will be as pretty as she is.. My Guy, na to just avoid that girl remain o
Lol. I dey tell you. You've to avoid the devil.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
treasuredkids:
Its best you let her parents know. And dnt be surprised what ever shes manifesting may be what she sees her parents do cos some parents can be carefree around their kids not knowing the implications of their actions on their innocent minds.
Kids at this stage learn more via visual representations than oral.
Saving your head is not the issue here now but ensuring the child is out of danger's way. Just be wise in ur choice of words.
Involving a third party might not be the best as it may look like the issue has been made a church affair b4 involving the parents. If you talk with the parents and their reaction is turned against you, then u can introduce a third party that will stand for u in the case of eventualities.
Mind you like someone said, shes crushing on u. Try reduce the attention u give to her always and if possible stop whatever u know encourages her towards you so u dnt become a victim of her obsession and false accusations afterwards.
It will be hard to avoid her. I'm super active in church and her parents are active to. After service, I'll still be around church doing tech stuffs and all, her dad too is a prominent member in the church. And the church is small. Its a new branch that was created recently. I can't avoid doing what I do in church cos'm avoiding one small girl. Maybe I'll go back to the headquaters. I'm nt comfortable with it anymore.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. I dey tell you. You've to avoid the devil.
Abi.. I'm not a candidate of police cell
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by ifyalways(f): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
okay.. Thanks. But it will be hard telling her mother. Ion even think I can bring myself to say her daughter does things like grinding and all. Its even wierd tellinga friend sev talkless of her mum.
You don't have to say shes grinding her waist etc.

Tell the mom that her daughter is playful and plays with you but you've noticed she loves to pull down her pants when she plays and you've been correcting her but you felt she needs to know so she can correct her herself. A discerning mom should know . . .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
ifyalways:

You don't have to say shes grinding her waist etc.

Tell the mom that her daughter is playful and plays with you but you've noticed she loves to pull down her pants when she plays and you've been correcting her but you felt she needs to know so she can correct her herself. A discerning mom should know . . .

I told her mum this particular thing yesterday... Altho I didn't say the part where she pulls down her cloth.... But her mom knew I was saying ''the girl is too forward''... Sometimes, it takes the help of others to get her away from me.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by ifyalways(f): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I told her mum this particular thing yesterday... Altho I didn't say the part where she pulls down her cloth.... But her mom knew I was saying ''the girl is too forward''... Sometimes, it talks the help of others to get her away from me.

Hmmmn.

Dunno what to say again. Your story is now beyond me. Just do the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
ifyalways:

Hmmmn.

Dunno what to say again. Your story is now beyond me. Just do the right thing.
This issue kept me up all night.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by taryour(f): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
This issue kept me up all night.

whalai all this your excuse is getting me irritated jare. what do you mean by " it takes others to get her away from me" if it has gotten to that extent then am sure ppl are suspecting already of stylishly molesting her, they just don't have enuf nail to nail you for such act.

if you can't tell her parents and help the girl then relocate and zap from that vicinity hence you get accused. if I were the parent and you dint tell me dis as soon as you detected this act, I wunt find it funny with you at all. don't toil with a mothers instincts/ heart over her children.

with what is going on around lately. the longer you keep quite over this, then you are now an accomplice.

spare me all this crap you call excuse and act right as you should, except you enjoy all of her attentions and body rub on you. prove everyone wrong and act fast. A lot of ppl have seen your closeness with her, only that you can't read their minds else you would know what they thinking about you. they only waiting just for a few more seconds to nail and hang you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women / Xmas Tree Pictures / (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.