Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? (8493 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
may God strike me with death if I really am attracted to this girl. And If I'm not, may God strike you with death. So shall it be!

What about that? My words come to pass most times and now you're pushing your limits. Ion feel sorry for you if you reap death over your assumptions... There's a level of personal insults I can tolerate. I don't do voodoo.
Young man, Be very careful with spiritual things.How dare you call God if you have The Holy Spirit inside of you won't you have discerned and be led on the right thing to do other than having sleepless nights? Be very careful!
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by cococandy(f): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
So what do you want people to say?

You came asking for solution.
NevetsIbot:
delishpot. I get it.. They want me to tell. And I don't think I can... I don't think I'll even be able to tell a mother that her daughter does things as extreme like this. As in, can't you get it?....

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by cococandy(f): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:

Perhaps,sukkot might indulge and simplify it more?
your posts are weird.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Is this the reason why you've been silent? Trying to come up with a good reply?

I just don't get it. A guy comes up to find solution to a situation. You turn it around like he's causing the situation. And I'm sure God would make people take your good gestures as sinister just like you're warping mine. Get a life and stop whinning.

The fact that I can stay away from sex for years means ''self control'' ... Self control. If you were a guy and you faced half the temptation I got from ladies this year, you'd have broken your streak. Just stop saying meaningless trash and use your brain.

No matter how mucch you lie about and distort things... It can never change the truth and the truth is.... I, Stephen, did this with good intentions and ion care what you say or do.

Someone who knows me saw this thread and called you guys ''st*pid''. He isn't far from the truth. Be there making baseless assumptions on my personality. You don't even know me from adam and you're making meaningless assumptions.

I get it already! ''Leave the girl if you can't report'' and that's what ive been doing for months now. You Irk me.

People like you make me wanna go back to being a misogynist.
You've been battling,thinking and having sleepless nights for months on how to leave a 5 year old
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2016
cococandy:
your posts are weird.
You are not vibrating.

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:

Young man, Be very careful with spiritual things.How dare you call God if you have The Holy Spirit inside of you won't you have discerned and be led on the right thing to do other than having sleepless nights? Be very careful!
whatever girl! If you had the holy spirit.. He would have told you I wasn't what you were making things out to be. And hello! I'm spirit filled. And the Holy spirit doesn't just communicate solutions straightaway everytime. Like the holy spirit would ask you to read past questions for an exam instead of telling you the actual answers in the exam, that's the same way I was directed here to ask for advice.

I mentioned God! Why? Cos he's the real reason why I'm trying to help the little girl. She's his daughter and If satan is trying to use you to make people who want to make reasonable and helpful contributions see another thing. For the life of that kid, I have no problem assigning death on you through God. Just the way Davids wife remained barren all her life thru God because of David.

Shalom
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by bellong: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
may God strike me with death if I really am attracted to this girl. And If I'm not, may God strike you with death. So shall it be!

What about that? My words come to pass most times and now you're pushing your limits. Ion feel sorry for you if you reap death over your assumptions... There's a level of personal insults I can tolerate. I don't do voodoo.

Did you say you are a church worker?

Is this what you are taught in church? Is this how you react to situations as a Christian?

When they ask who is a Christian, you shouldn't raise your hand.

You are still a young man, you need to learn how to address people. Most of the people you have insulted here, despite that they have been trying to help you stay clear from trouble, are not in any category your peer. They have children and understand the damage happening to that little girl. When you are of age and have a child, you will understand why their blood is hot.

You definitely need to learn how to behave that people may not speak unruly and unworthy about your faith nor even question your faith.

Your church activities is useless without character, godliness and Holiness.

You should find this portion in your Bible..

"Pursue peace with all men...."

You have been told the responsible thing to do..
Tell the mother, if you can't, stay away by all means from the girl.

If you were living in a different environment, you would be arrested for your silence over the past 12months.

You owe the little girl duty of care to nip this behavior in the bud early before she becomes completely damage.

So, stop exchanging invectives with people, take to correction and do what is right.

You need to talk to either the mother or father. Someone gave you the best way to do it, take to it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2016
bellong:

Did you say you are a church worker?

Is this what you are taught in church? Is this how you react to situations as a Christian?

When they ask who is a Christian, you shouldn't raise your hand.

You are still a young man, you need to learn how to address people. Most of the people you have insulted here, despite that they have been trying to help you stay clear from trouble, are not in any category your peer. They have children and understand the damage happening to that little girl. When you are of age and have a child, you will understand why their blood is hot.

You definitely need to learn how to behave that people may not speak unruly and unworthy about your faith nor even question your faith.

Your church activities is useless without character, godliness and Holiness.

You should find this portion in your Bible..

"Pursue peace with all men...."

You have been told the responsible thing to do..
Tell the mother, if you can't, stay away by all means from the girl.

If you were living in a different environment, you would be arrested for your silence over the past 12months.

You owe the little girl duty of care to nip this behavior in the bud early before she becomes completely damage.

So, stop exchanging invectives with people, take to correction and do what is right.

You need to talk to either the mother or father. Someone gave you the best way to do it, take to it.
and where were you when I've been keeping quiet and trying hard to explain things to her uhn? Where were you when I was quiet at all the false stuffs she has been saying? And the defaming? Where were you? When she was distorting things and spoiling my character, why didn't you say a thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Lol
Did ya'll expect the dude to report that he was being molested by a child, in this country ?
In fact, you guys have started showing what would probably happen if he does that...

Mr op , anytime the child comes an inch closer to you with that attitude, pick a stick and beat her like her parents have never done before, make sure her cries are loud enough, when the parents ask you, tell them their daughter is misbehaving and you had to discipline her because they failed to give her the necessary training...
Your anger/aggression shows you are truly sincere...
You kill 2 birds with 1 stone...

ND ya'll should leave the dude alone Abeg, na wetin sef ,you guys are provoking him....

4 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
whatever girl! If you had the holy spirit.. He would have told you I wasn't what you were making things out to be. And hello! I'm spirit filled. And the Holy spirit doesn't just communicate solutions straightaway everytime. Like the holy spirit would ask you to read past questions for an exam instead of telling you the actual answers in the exam, that's the same way I was directed here to ask for advice.

I mentioned God! Why? Cos he's the real reason why I'm trying to help the little girl. She's his daughter and If satan is trying to use you to make people who want to make reasonable and helpful contributions see another thing. For the life of that kid, I have no problem assigning death on you through God. Just the way Davids wife remained barren all her life thru God because of David.

Shalom
You invoke the Godhead yet again!You don't understand spiritual things. I've scanned your energy fields and already seen how empty and venerable you are both on metaphysical and morality wise.

Work on yourself young man. Take this advice from me.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:
You are not vibrating.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by bennyrazz: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2016
@Nevetslbot, the family section is not a teen section. I have watched with dismay how you have insulted people older to be your big Aunty and uncle. Because here is almost an anonymous section doesn't mean you can come here an insult people as you like. You don't know who they are. So don't do such. If you didn't like the advice they gave, you should have simply ignored. The truth is always bitter and it will always prevail. Pls desist from making unguarded utterances to family section members here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
dumbo! It's how to help a Five year old.!!!! I'm worried sick about her and what she's been exposed to. If that's to hard for your brain to understand, It's not my problem.
You are the one that has the bigger problem not the child. You must first accept this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:

You invoke the Godhead yet again!You don't understand spiritual things. I've scanned your energy fields and already seen how empty and venerable you are both on metaphysical and morality wise.

Work on yourself young man. Take this advice from me.
and what might you be? A scanner. Why didnt you scan if I was a paedophile like you claim. Scanner. Eat your advice... Ive been woking on myself for long.

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2016
njokusboy:

Shut up, you are not making sense... undecided undecided
RoyalRoy,Seun,mynd44,lalasticala rules are being broken.

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2016
bennyrazz:
@Nevetslbot, the family section is not a teen section. I have watched with dismay how you have insulted people older to be your big Aunty and uncle. Because here is almost an anonymous section doesn't mean you can come here an insult people as you like. You don't know who they are. So don't do such. If you didn't like the advice they gave, you should have simply ignored. The truth is always bitter and it will always prevail. Pls desist from making unguarded utterances to family section members here.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by bellong: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and where were you when I've been keeping quiet and trying hard to explain things to her uhn? Where were you when I was quiet at all the false stuffs she has been saying? And the defaming? Where were you? When she was distorting things and spoiling my character, why didn't you say a thing?

Ok.. I wish you well.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:

Royalroy, check your mail.. I told you to lock this thread or delete it. Lalasticlala and seun... While you're at it... Read the comments and block everyone that insulted my personality and If you will... Ban me for life... I only acted like a normal human should behave... You can't pusue a goat to a dead end and expect it not to face you. And mynd44, thank you for the last help you offered to me.
Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:

What rules did I break pls grin grin grin
Seriously you need to think before you type because I read your posts from the beginning and at no point were you close to making sense.... I don't know whether you have been told that before....

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2016
bellong:

Ok.. I wish you well.
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:
You are not vibrating.
lol. Whatever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Royalroy, check your mail.. I told you to lock this thread or delete it. Lalasticlala and seun... While you're at it... Read the comments and block everyone that insulted my personality and If you will... Ban me for life... I only acted like a normal human should behave... You can't pusue a goat to a dead end and expect it not to face you. And mynd44, thank you for the last help you offered to me.
This thread must not be deleted or locked. rather,it should be pinned on this board as eye opening to parents and people knowingly or unknowingly leading children to bad examples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:

You are the one that has the bigger problem not the child. You must first accept this!
you can't brainwash me into believeing I have problems. The only problem I have now is how best to tell you that you're getting insane

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you can't brainwash me into believeing I have problems. The only problem I have now is how best to tell you that you're getting insane
I understand all through the exchanges you saw a glimpse of a scary part of you. Work on it and through it to be the best version of you.

I've got nothing personal against you only to push you beyond your stubborn position to see something everyone but you has seen.

Take only the positives from this moving forward.I'm rooting for you to do the next best thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by sukkot: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:

Perhaps,sukkot might indulge and simplify it more?
sup bro, simplify what more ? the 5 year old girls actions ?

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:

This thread must not be deleted or locked. rather,it should be pinned on this board as eye opening to parents and people knowingly or unknowingly leading children to bad examples.
Chubhie:

I understand all through the exchanges you saw a glimpse of a scary part of you. Work on it and through it to be the best version of you.
I've got nothing personal against you only to push you beyond your stubborn position to see something everyone but you has seen.
Take only the positives from this moving forward.I'm rooting for you to do the next best thing.
i saw no scary part of me. I'm only scared of me when I'm angry.. You're trying to be mask logicality with metaphysics... logic probably made you think I saw a scary part of me.... I saw noNe.. The only scary part I know of is my hot temper. Which I'm still asking God to help me curb

Don't play hero here. Atleast not after defaming my character. You clearly see that you were wrong here... .

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:

i saw no scary part of me. I'm only scared of me when I'm angry.. You're trying to be mask logicality with metaphysics... logic probably made you think I saw a scary part of me.... I saw noNe.. The only scary part I know of is my hot temper. Which I'm still asking God to help me curb

Don't play hero here. Atleast not after defaming my character. You clearly see that you were wrong here... .
I'm no hero neither claim to be one. Have worked and killed the Ego in me yet working to attain Christ Consciousness.

I apologise to you and trusting you shall henceforth take the best decision concerning that kid regardless of if it puts you in harm's way. All the very best.

5 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:
sup bro, simplify what more ? the 5 year old girls actions ?
You are late. We have an understanding now. Perhaps a closing prayer from the seer?

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by sukkot: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Chubhie:

You are late. We have an understanding now. Perhaps a closing prayer from the seer ?
May YAH be with us all wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? by Chubhie: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
sukkot:
May YAH be with us all wink cheesy
Namaste inspired one.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Impregnates Father’s Wife / He Wants To Marry Me But He Says I'm Too Ambitious / 'Free Bleeding' - a New Era Of Feminism For Free Flowing Menstruation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.