Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) (4266 Views)

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers / Uber Nigeria Partners. Turn Your Car Into A Money Maker Get Started Pack. / New GYM @ Palmgrove Estate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
"It's not like I was trying to be sexy but I had to get fit because I had to be able to do stunts. Also I wanted that, if Bond took his clothes off, he looked like a man who did what he did, which was kill people for a living. I thought the only way to do that was to work out and get fit and buff and get physically into shape." ~Daniel Craig
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
"Our children are obese, either have or being threatened by diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and not socially adjusting properly to others because of a lack of fitness." ~Richard Simmons
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
"Exercise is amazing, from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy." ~Vanessa Hudgens
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
"For much of the year, you're just trying to maintain your fitness. It's not often you get a lot of time to really concentrate on improving it." ~Andy Murray
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Get 5% discount on the six pack care machine with free delivery.
This means you will pay N40,850 only during this promo offer.

Do not miss this amazing opportunity.

Call 08033023068 to place your order.

Nationwide delivery

This offer is valid through 28/02/2017.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Promo sale is still on.

Don't wait till the last day. Order yours today
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
4 days to go! Take advantage of this promo to order yours today. Do not wait for the last minute as it might be too late.

Call 08033023068 to order.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
3 days to go! Don't be left out.

Call to order yours.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
2 days to go!

Hurry now and place your order. Remember, you will pay N40,850 only with free delivery. It can't get any better than this.
Do not live in regret, place your order now.

Call 08033023068
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
1 more day to go for this promo.

Call 08033023068 now to order.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
You can still get your abs machine at 5% discount plus free delivery today.

You have a few hours to go. Don't let it slide!

Call 08033023068 for your order.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Thank you to all our Nairaland customers who placed order in our recently-concluded promo sale.
We hope that the equipment adds immense value to your health and fitness. We look forward to receiving your testimonials.
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Everyone wants chiseled abs and toned body but how easy is it? Six pack care rock gym is the answer! It’s time to work your way to six packs while having fun.

Doing sit-ups has never been easier. You can now do 100’s of crunches of full range sit-ups because of the dynamic support system the six pack care offers.
With the six pack here care rock gym; you will achieve firm body shape in just weeks.

Our six pack care rock gym comes with two resistance wires, allowing you to adjust your total upper body workout and form muscles in your arms, chest and back. It also comes in different muscle building programs in order to achieve a total body workout.

N42,999 only with nationwide free delivery
Call 08033023068 to order

For use guide only. Ours doesn't come with the leg glider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6X3blaQz7c

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
"Staying more controlled mentally stemmed from taking my fitness more seriously. When you're doing track work, sprints and so on, it's pretty painful, but that does make you feel better prepared and therefore mentally stronger when you're going into a match. You know, without a doubt, that you are strong enough to last." ~Andy Murray
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
"I have been through various fitness regimes. I used to run about five miles a day and I did aerobics for a while." ~Sting
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2017
"Because I take care of my body, it doesn't look like the body of a woman of my years." ~Gloria Swanson
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone!
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
"When I started out as a model, I took things for granted. Because I bagged work thanks to my looks, I didn't give my body any importance. I was a couch potato who'd eat anything. Then, in 2005, a tabloid ran a story calling me fat. I thought, 'I'm famous. How can I be fat?' It was a slap. I decided to get fit." ~Bipasha Basu
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
"I'm very active when I'm not pregnant, but I think fitness should be a natural part of your life, not something you have to force yourself to do."~Jessica Capshaw
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
What the users are saying:

"I have used it for about a month now and I have seen significant results. I think the secret is in doing as many crunches as possible at once. It works"

-Mr Edeh, Benin
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
"One of my assets is my fitness. My fitness around the net and my movement: that's my defense to the power." ~Cara Black
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
"Fitness has always been one of the top priorities in my life because that's the way I grew up, with soccer being the sport of choice." ~Ziggy Marley
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
"Like most people, I can be lazy; so it's nice to have a goal or deadline or reason to work out. I feel better when I get to exercise, or when I'm outdoors. I like to hike, swim and run, and I love to play soccer." ~Viggo Mortensen
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
"In fitness, there are no short cuts. It involves immense discipline and hard work." ~Mahesh Babu
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
"Promoting healthy lifestyles and encouraging fitness are so important for our children's development and reducing the nation's epidemic of childhood obesity." ~Marcia Fudge
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Everyone wants chiseled abs and toned body but how easy is it? Six pack care rock gym is the answer! It’s time to work your way to six packs while having fun.

Doing sit-ups has never been easier. You can now do 100’s of crunches of full range sit-ups because of the dynamic support system the six pack care offers.
With the six pack here care rock gym; you will achieve firm body shape in just weeks.

Our six pack care rock gym comes with two resistance wires, allowing you to adjust your total upper body workout and form muscles in your arms, chest and back. It also comes in different muscle building programs in order to achieve a total body workout.

N42,999 only with nationwide free delivery
Call 08033023068 to order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6X3blaQz7c

Caveat: The equipment advertised is as attached. The video link is for use guide only

Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2017
"All we're trying to do is change how people think about fitness." ~Kevin Plank
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
"What's wrong with extreme dieting and hard-core fitness plans is that they don't take into account the rest of your life." ~Alison Sweeney
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
"I am concentrating on my fitness levels so that I don't look old." ~Sonu Nigam
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
"Exercise is labor without weariness." ~Samuel Johnson
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
"I tell my sons all the time, 'The most important thing in your life is fitness,' but a lot of fighters go overboard." ~George Foreman
Re: Six Pack Care (rock Gym) by dglfitness: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2017
"I look at fitness as a necessity in the same way as how you drink water, eat food, one should look at fitness in a dedicated way. People will look fresh and happy. If you are happy, you in a way look fit." ~Arjun Rampal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100% Natural And Non Alcoholic Wine Available. (ideal For Xmas And Parties) / Kilmak Inverter Welding Machine / Hatcheries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.