Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

"the Seven Point Agenda" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "the Seven Point Agenda" (607 Views)

I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan / Seven-point Agenda Alive – Jonathan / Nigeria - - Jonathan Drops Seven-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"the Seven Point Agenda" by phemmy88(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
Sometimes i jst wonder y Mr Amnesty isn't ashamed of himself,
I wonder wat d advert is all about wen he hasn't execute any. Dis is d third year, he's just there like a ceremonial president. I feel cheated any time the so called agenda is bin aired on t.v,
A man dat's nt physically fit, nt medically fit, A man dat's not fit 2 become a councillor let alone being president of a country like Nigeria dat's already collapsing economically still he's still nursing a second time ambition , this is crazy!
I hereby appeal 2 NTA 2 stop airing this shit 'cos Nigerian student aren't happy! They 're stepping on our sour spot & by d time we react, tins isn't gonna b easy!
Re: "the Seven Point Agenda" by yeswecan(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
Dude what is the essence of this thread, just like a thousand and one of them in this land designed to point fingers; a typical and irritating attitude we (Nigerians) have, instead of looking at a solution you enjoying nagging and talking about the problem. Enough of the complain because we are the problem, the solution to this chaos does not lie in the hands of the leaders alone, the led represent the greater amount of the problem. Alluding from madam's speech even if Obama and his crew decide to come down to Nigeria to govern us, there isn't gonna be much change. At least not until we change our ways of thinking and If Yaradua goes to Britain for instance to be the prime minister, he can't behave the way he has done so far. He only acted in accordance with the platform which you and i created.

(1) (Reply)

Group Wants Aondoakaa Sacked! Isn't It Right? / G Committed To Rehabilitation Of Ex-militants, Says Saraki / Obama Accepts The Nobel Peace Prize Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.