Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Most Noteworthy Fact That The 2nd Coming Of Jesus Is Near! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Noteworthy Fact That The 2nd Coming Of Jesus Is Near! (535 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Noteworthy Fact That The 2nd Coming Of Jesus Is Near! by chiedu7: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Remember nobody saw the Berlin Wall & Communism coming.

BREXIT had the world in a tailspin.
BREXIT i had been expecting but never knew it would happen so soon.

Recently the Jews are in discussions to appoint a High Priest to resume sacrifices!

The Apostles of Jesus asked when His coming will be and the signs

Matthew 24:3 (KJV)
And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

These are some of the signs Jesus gave!

You know that they are killing Christians worldwide !

Matthew 24:9King James Version (KJV)
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

The next one makes me laugh.
Many have claimed to be Jesus.

Matthew 24:11(KJV)
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Jesus also said that "Sin will be celebrated", remember now LGBT is being promoted!
And now Preachers preach money instead of Jesus!

Matthew 24:12(KJV)
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Now with References to the Sacrifices Jesus made reference to Daniel

Matthew 24: (KJV)
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

And Daniel spoke about the anti-christ stopping sacrifices

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week HE SHALL CAUSE THE SACRIFICE AND THE OBLATION TO CEASE, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

And the Jews are in discussion to resume sacrifices,
so it simply means that we are getting closer to the 2nd coming of Jesus!

WE ALL NEED TO PREPARE FOR IT AND THE ONLY WAY IS TO CONFESS HIM & REPENT OF OUR SINS!

The money preachers are pushing will not save anybody!

A significant step was recently taken towards reinstating the Temple service when the nascent Sanhedrin selected Rabbi Baruch Kahane as the next Kohen Gadol (high priest). The selection was made as a precaution for Yom Kippur. If the political conditions should change, allowing the Jews access to the Temple Mount, they will be required by Torah law to bring the sacrifices. Rabbi Kahane is confident that if that should happen, Temple service could begin in less than one week.

Rabbi Kahane is a prominent scholar, knowledgeable in the complicated laws pertaining to the subject of the Temple Service. He is part of the Halacha Berurah Institute, established by Rabbi Avraham Isaac HaCohen Kook, the first Chief Rabbi of Israel, which deals with the elucidation of Jewish law from its Talmudic sources (Oral Law) and commentaries. He has played a prominent role in all the reenactments of the Temple services performed to date.

This year has already seen much Temple-oriented activity: the Temple Institute has created a registry of kohanim; established a school for educating men of the priestly class in the details of the Temple service; and performed reenactments on all the holidays, including the especially significant Passover sacrifice.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/74772/sanhedrin-appoints-high-priest-preparation-third-temple/#djLL1XkEJFzir4RA.99
Re: The Most Noteworthy Fact That The 2nd Coming Of Jesus Is Near! by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Christians were being persecuted about 100 years after the death of Christ by Rome. Compared to that there is little persecution today. It probable that even the man called Jesus (if he even existed) didn't know the end would take this long. He probably foresaw the persecution his followers would face at the hands of the roman empire. The rest of the end time signs are crap, pestilence, war and death, when has there not been any of these things on earth. Its like me saying it will rain during rainy season and this is the sign of the Apocalypse. And for those of you that would like to know there are less wars, death, and fatal diseases than their were two thousand years ago. even hunger is on the decrease. so where is the end time, abi e don pass we no know? Or Jesus moto spoil for road, and im dey wait for Nigerian mechanic to come fix am. Tell me, because I dey imagine something like this.
Jesus: Obi Wetin spoil na, since that time you dey work am
Obi: oga na engine oh, all in all e go cost you 20,000
Jesus: 20k!!? guy I look like say I day work for shell, commot money, you no say na buhari times we dey.
obi: I know na na make I commot money if not e for be 30k.
Jesus: e still to much na haba. no be your earth I dey go, oya take 12k
obi; mbanu, e no go work oga. we dey for change things don hard. But since you be Jesus bring fifteen last price.
Jesus; Obi this your greed go carry you go hell oh, a think na me go judge your case.
obi: talk again I go make am 25,000 make I see as you go use reach earth.
Jesus: oya obi no vex person no dey play with you again. fix am shap shap make I reach earth quick quick them don they doubt me.
obi: Jesus!! Jesus!! Oga sir.
yep this must be it
Re: The Most Noteworthy Fact That The 2nd Coming Of Jesus Is Near! by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Lo and Behold...here lies an African waiting patiently for a jew to come down from wherever to take his black ass to wherever. Funny he didn't notice the very Jews he worships don't believe in this Jesus he speaks about. Do they know something we don't?
I weep for Africa. When are you gonna wake up? Since before your own parents were born and some are old and late now, this jew has not come back for your black ass...now it's your turn to tell your kids.
Soon enough you'll get old and die, and he still won't return. How can you not see a lot wrong with this?
If the Jewish God loves you so much why did he let your ancestors be taken as slaves?
Africa my Africa wake up before it's too late...the world is advancing in science and technology and we're here waiting for a Jew to come carry our black asses to wherever.
For f.uck's sakes men, smell the f.ucking coffee. You've most likely been defrauded with this crap.

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(thur. 15/09/2016) / Humility And Obedience Brings Favor / Confusion Over Strange Cross Sighted In Nasarawa Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.