Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,625 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Pls Beware Of Scammers On Nairaland, My Encouter With Biafrasignal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Beware Of Scammers On Nairaland, My Encouter With Biafrasignal (614 Views)

Scammers New Tactics (pic) / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / Nairalanders, Pls Beware Of This Scammer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Beware Of Scammers On Nairaland, My Encouter With Biafrasignal by billbonesmd(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
My name is Ik. I met this guy on nairaland, Henry obianyor, Biafra signal is his moniker. Met him through a thread for analysing binary option signals. Initially I subscribed to his signals, 10,000 a week which I did for 2weeks. It was good but not as good as professed.
Waiting for his signals started interfering with my Job, as I'm a doctor.
We decided that I send funds to him to manage, after which he pays me back after one month, 350 dollars, to pay 150 in interest. The dude avoids my call and for 5 months, he has done to me the obvious.

I paid 180 via neteller, and 170 via bank wire. Attached is a pix of the neteller funding. Pls mods do the needful.

One luv!

Re: Pls Beware Of Scammers On Nairaland, My Encouter With Biafrasignal by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Now u know... NL is full of scammers...trust no one when it comes to money, doc wink

1 Like

Re: Pls Beware Of Scammers On Nairaland, My Encouter With Biafrasignal by africanman85: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
I know that guy very well. He is a confirmed scammer. He didnt scam me much because I was wise enough to dictate his scam earlier. Mine is just 2k and he kept calling me to pay him 350k to be giving me 150k every week. His signals are even scam in nature. He picks signals that have already elapse but if u are not in d game of binary, u won't dictate it. So I made him waste his credit while I gave him flimsy promises. He even called me with his wife's numba and begged me not to call d numba. I can't find that his wife number I could have given u d number. Am sure his wife is not aware of his evil deeds. I suggest u track him tru Facebook and get his wife and his close relatives and disgrace him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians / I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program / PAY YOUR FB ADS/CHINA MERCHANTS WITh OUR VERIFIED PAYPAL ACC TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.