Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians (611 Views)

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / MMM - Mavrodians Cuing To Get Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians by xyoung: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Saw this from a fellow participants..No shaking and disregard all these rumours. NAIRALAND stop spreadinf rumuors
How will mmm crash when there is no central account? MMM can only be PAUSED if d GH is more than PH and I think the Zimbabwe participants allowed FEAR to overwhelm them and as such...everyone want to GH with less people Providing Help

And to my fellow mavrodians in NIGERIA, don't be moved with all this 'ignorant bloggers' they only want to generate more traffic to their site by leveraging on MMM to orchestrate stories that does not exist.

However, please note my fellow mavrodians that the 'anti-mmm campaigners' are not in the system and they don't know how it works...I will just advise you IGNORE THEIR WAILINGS  Most of them are still coming to join us...I spoke more grammar than them wen I was first introduced in January but latter joined in July 

We can't be moving forward and looking backwards at the same time...just in 10mnths, mmm nigeria has over 600,000 participants  Let's keep guided with the right mmm ideology: GH after 30days and re PH back into the system...constant PH nd GH makes MMM Nigeria stronger. 

And for the new participants, please follow your hearts, you can PH with little amount like #1,000 to test the dynamics of the system. Above all, ensure you keep in touch with your GUIDER...All Guiders have a whatsapp group page where the correct ideology of mmm is disseminated 

And when the buhari #change season want to wreck my business, God sent mmm to rescue me. I just PH 800k last week friday and with the way this amateur bloggers are proclaiming MMM, I think i will PH another 500k tomorrow  

MMM pays! 
MMM is real!
God bless MMM
Re: Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol some people be dropping 5naira in church offering and providing help of one million.

God is watching ur poverty in future

2 Likes

Re: Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians by eay(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice one xyoung... that's my write up grin grin grin
Carry on fellow mavrodian...ur good wrks are being spotted grin
Re: Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians by wman(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Greedy people. You never learn.
Re: Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians by Experience285(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
MMM PAYS. Am providing another help again self.

1 Like

Re: Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians by davids202(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
I just provided help 2day tongue, bad belle kill ya self.

1 Like

Re: Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians by xyoung: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
wman:
Greedy people. You never learn.
Bad belle..u never get sense yet
Re: Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians by xyoung: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
MMM na d highest for now. Make CBN, APC, EFCC and SEC leave us alone

(1) (Reply)

If You Reason Like This You Are Poor (THE POWER OF POVERTY) / Billionaire Ifeanyi Ubah: How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity / Please! I Need Layman Explanation For Bitcoin Business. - Novice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.