Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

There Will Be A Turnaround, Nigeria Will Prosper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be A Turnaround, Nigeria Will Prosper (16217 Views)

“Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt / Nigeria To Witness A Turnaround In 18 Months, Says Osinbajo / See Who I Will Vote For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: There Will Be A Turnaround, Nigeria Will Prosper by Darnyel: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
flokii:
Sure.. There will

Some of us still believe.. Unlike d enemies of our dear country(d real bigots)

GOD bless you my brother. I doubt if any of those who made negative remarks about the speech read carefully - or understood it. The man was charging leaders and those saddled with responsibilities to deal in truth and be trustworthy yet they see it all as craps. Well I believe they have been so disappointed, I think they should not allow that to becloud their sense of judgment so as not to plunge into greater regrets. They are talking about 2019. How sure are they that the person who takes over from PMB will do better than him. It's well.
Re: There Will Be A Turnaround, Nigeria Will Prosper by flokii: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Darnyel:

GOD bless you my brother. I doubt if any of those who made negative remarks about the speech read carefully - or understood it. The man was charging leaders and those saddled with responsibilities to deal in truth and be trustworthy yet they see it all as craps. Well I believe they have been so disappointed, I think they should not allow that to becloud their sense of judgment so as not to plunge into greater regrets. They are talking about 2019. How sure are they that the person who takes over from PMB will do better than him. It's well.

Nigeria will be great again..
Just like a bible verse said. He that seeks d prosperity of Jerusalem (Nigeria) will prosper and vice versa.. cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Governors Move To Meet Dec 31 Deadline / 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.