Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? (27003 Views)

Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? / It Is Unscientific To Deny The Supernatural. / Deny God, Deny Reality: Evidence Of Our Creator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by tunary(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2016
How can you deny God just to pass when u no fully well that God exist. Later you'll beg for forgiveness. Du nat deny God
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by sinite93(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??
I will give anyone that can give me a solid proof that God exists $4,000

Are you talking about the guy the holy spirit impregnated his mother ??
Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

And who created earth, water, light, and air before your God was born ??
Oh, i now remember, there was no earth, water and air, God made them all.

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist
That's what we grew up to

Now, bring out your bible and read these bible verses
God doesn't exist

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Leviticus 20:10
Deuteronomy 4:5-8
Deuteronomy 20:10-15
Ephesians 6:5
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Colossians 3:22-24
Exodus 21:20-21
Matthew 5:17-19

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit
Hmmm, An atheist spotted
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by tens4real(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2016
mercyda:
Babyrex please can u kindly send me the soft copy of that movie to this mail :merciglorie@gmail.com.....please sis I will really appreciate it, tnx
I will be waiting too@ proftens4real99@gmail.com
thanks sis
wink's!!!
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:
Please i need advice on this:
I am from a christian home and i strongly believe in the existence of GOD..
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...
it's an academic exercise. To dat extent it doesn't mean U're denying God's existence. Philosophy doesn't teach us dat God doesn't exist or not, what it inculcates in us is CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY so dat we make INFORMED DECISIONS based on LOGICAL THINKING.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...

it's an academic exercise. To dat extent it doesn't mean U're denying God's existence. Philosophy doesn't teach us dat God doesn't exist or not, what it inculcates in us is CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY so dat we make INFORMED DECISIONS based on LOGICAL THINKING. I had an "A" in Philosophy @Great Ife as an undergraduate.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by litaninja(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
A fine student of philosophy you are....smh
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Who wrote the bible ??
It was written by God through his human scribes(the prophets).you would have known this if you had dared to explore the possibility that there is more to the universe than meets the eye or that science can explain or their is something called spirituality. do you know crocodiles have been here millions of years before the age of man? do you know sharks have been here for more than 50/60 million years? why havent they evolved?why didnt monkeys evolve after millions of years? have you seen a proven situation where a scientist created a living organism even if its unicellular? if there is nothing like intelligent design,why is everything so intricately aligned and amazingly made? tell me where/how you think life started.THERE IS GOD
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by UlqU3(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit

If God should send a small child to slap you and call your name 3 times, will you believe then?
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by oaroloye(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
SHALOM!

Ayo199:

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT YOU ARE TOTALLY LYING.

You can ask a Hypothetical Question without pretending that it is real, or that it applies to YOU.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nikkybrainz(f): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Fakeee

No one will ever ask for such debate in Nigerian schools

Abeg bring another lie

Trust me, THEY DO. In fact, I'm currently taking a 300 Religious Studies course called Philosophy of Religion. Today, the lecturer divided us into groups and that was one of the topics she gave us. We, in fact, discuss it freely in class. So it does happen
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by FunkyMetahuman: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nikkybrainz:

Trust me, THEY DO. In fact, I'm currently taking a 300 Religious Studies course called Philosophy of Religion. Today, the lecturer divided us into groups and that was one of the topics she gave us. We, in fact, discuss it freely in class. So it does happen
Nigerians are way too religious.. It's hard to believe a Nigerian lectural will ask his/her student to discuss the existence god freely.

Most philosophy student I know tend to be even over religious self. One of the reason its not safe to patronize them (my own perspective)..

Anyway, which school?
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Amicable24: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ayo199:
My dear, why even think about denying God Almighty if you say u come frm a Christian home and strongly believe in HIM..
Remember what the Bible says, "deny me before men and I'll deny you before My Father"..
If you trust God and believe He's a miracle worker, don't deny HIS existence.. Thank you
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Amicable24: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, the fact that you even consider to participate is an evidence that you don't even Love God.

Will you trade God for academic excellence? Even some Christians are willing to die for God and this is just academics.

Bro, do what you wish BUT know that if you deny the existence of God (your reason is irrelevant) because of a debate, you've done a very foolish thing.

God guide You.
I love ur reply here...
Cc: Ayo199

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by thedarkside: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
shuggah:

can u help a brother wt 20k naira pls.

bros....dont do that..it never ends well to owe people...survive....!....

even 1kobo is hard to pay back,if you dont have even the 1kobo....
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Kdon2: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Shut up and go eat a dick

Monkey
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by ruthxzy(f): 4:43am On Sep 08, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Fool
You don't wanna graduate from the university

Why then do you decide to waste your parents money ??
I believe in God's will and he shall never cast away someone that sacrifice for him and if I fail I believe he has a better plan for me

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Mormoni03(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2016
They only thing I can say is "RABBI ALLAH" (ALLAH IS MY LORD)[/color][color=#006600] grin
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nikkybrainz(f): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Nigerians are way too religious.. It's hard to believe a Nigerian lectural will ask his/her student to discuss the existence god freely.

Most philosophy student I know tend to be even over religious self. One of the reason its not safe to patronize them (my own perspective)..

Anyway, which school?

The great University of Ibadan

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by nabiz(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2016
cynthia123:
well, that is purely academic. Its kinda understandable
https://www.nairaland.com/3331796/online-survey-cash
no I don't think so. To u it is an accademic but do u know that whatever u said or write can convince somebody thhat there is no God. And deny somebody the truth.

Don't u think that that is a sin against the holy ghost. Do u think that denying the existence of God is lying against the holy ghost. Because inside u, u kwow that there is God, and all these was reveal to u by the spirit that teaches the truth. Why then will u deny the holy ghost after been thought by the spirit that there is God. Oh! Faithless generation! Depending on your faith, my friend go and kneel down and call upon your father in heaven and whatch what will happen. He can change any situation. U may thing at is an academic work bbut indirectly u are convincing somebody somewhere with reason that there is no God, so what will diffferenciate u from other anti christ.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by promise10: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit
Bro, even when the proof comes, you still have the freewill to NEGLECT them as proofs. You can still not require anything as proof. Because, I have discovered that most atheists have no basis on which they can ever allow God to penetrate. They simply don't want God to be real! They simply don't!

But, arguing about God is just about arguing about objective morality and conscience. But, in as much as this is SO REAL, some DISHONEST atheists still go around to say that there is nothing like conscience and objective morality which a BLACK and WHITE falsehood. Just a way to feel good! But that still doesn't elude the truth!
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by blueAgent(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=splmosixx post=49111457][/quote]
Must you insult God inorder to show your naivety

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.