Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (27017 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by kattie(f): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2007
Hi everyone, I hope you won't mind telling us the church you attend.

As for me, i attend the Lagos Presbyterian Church smiley
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by naijacutee(f): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2007
Spicer Street Independent Chapel, St. Albans : www.spicerstreet.org.uk
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by MP007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2007
the potters house ,dallas tx

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by onyex(f): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2007
Grail land.Iju

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by 4sight(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2007
I am a proud member of the Assemblies of God church, Apapa District, Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by CrazyMan(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
RCCG Awka, Anambra State
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ijawkid(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
CrazyMan: RCCG Awka, Anambra State

Crazeman sef dey go church??lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by CrazyMan(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2012
ijawkid:
Crazeman sef dey go church??lmao
Why I no go enter church, or do you want ne to go to hell fire? undecided
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by r231(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2012
Sign fireman church
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ijawkid(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2012
CrazyMan:
Why I no go enter church, or do you want ne to go to hell fire? undecided

Hahahahahahahahaha...

Chei I don die for laugh.....

Oya go ...........

But make u know say craze man no dey enter heaven o.......lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by yommy2sure(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2012
Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel. Glory!!!

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by CrazyMan(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2012
ijawkid:
Hahahahahahahahaha...

Chei I don die for laugh.....

Oya go ...........

But make u know say craze man no dey enter heaven o.......lol
Says who?

God would even consider me into heaven before anyone of you because I'm special. He knows that if I come over I would use my crazy talent to praise him even much better. So de there de laf me, heaven don sure for me pass u.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Realtors: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
5 Ways you can be Involved in missions[center][/center]

1. Become an Associate Missionary
You can support the work of Partners in Mission International by establishing an Associate Chapter or Join an existing Chapter in your city. The Associate Missionary program avail you the opportunity of partnering with us in other to support our work among the unreached people group. Remember every activity succeed when there are faithful men and women behind it. In every town and cities Partners in Mission International is enlisting men and women to join hands with her in partnership to PRAY for and SUPPORT the work. Associate Chapters organize mission awareness programs in their areas as well as visit our missions field.

2. Adopt a Missionary or Project
Partners in Mission International operate basically within the 10/40 windows with operational based in Lagos Nigeria. We are geared towards reaching the Ewe people group in Togo, the northen part of Cameroon and Sumatra region of Indonesia etc. Our missionaries and this projects need your support. When you adopt a missionary or any of this projects, your prayers, materials or finacial support is focused on the missionary. We provide you with all information about the missionary or projects you may choose to adopt. Note: The ministry does not pay salaries to its missionaries. They depend on free will donations from Churches, Organizations and Individuals.

3. Missions Volunteer Trust
The purpose of the Missions Volunteer Trust (MVT) is to create awareness among Christians about comtemporary missions by engaging in short term missions. It offers the opportunity to learn more about field life as well as engage in one or more of the following:
a. Church Planting
b. Medical Missions
c. Evangelism
d. Teaching
e. Office Work
f. Missions Prayer Walk etc.

4. Intercessors Squad
Do you want to touch the world through prayers? Do you want to be actively involved in praying for world evangelization? If the answer to any of these is yes, then the Intercessors Squad is for you. We are mobilizing and enlisting 1,000 faithful prayer partners around the world who will diligently commit themselves to pray for world evangelization and work of Partners in Mission International towards the unreached.

5. Dominion Ministerial Network (DOMINET)
This is an interactive and informative sessions for ministers, workers and various agencies to network together for strategic and colportage missions.

Missions Mobilization Centre
41 Jamiu Eletu St, Awoyaya,
Lekki - Lagos, Nigeria.
P: 08022132445
E: pimioutreach@gmail.com
W: pimioutreach.webs.com

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Delafruita(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
a lot of churches
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
Church Of Satan cool...

Come worship with us and your life would remain the same grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by eyookon80(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
proud member of the Assemblies of God church,57 Ambo calabar[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by kellystech(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
4sight: I am a proud member of the Assemblies of God church, Apapa District, Lagos.
am also a proud member of assemblies of God church, ikwerre district, Rivers
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by femliany(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
Aboruboye Baptist lailah
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
Church of God international company limited angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Andrew3(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
Fulllife christian center FLCC www.fulllifefoundation.net
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by kinguwem: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
New Jerusalem Embassy Inc. (behind Investment Quarters), Jalingo.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
David Oyedeop Ministries International, INC. A.K.A (Winners Chapel)

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ikmba(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
kattie: Hi everyone, I hope you won't mind telling us the church you attend.

As for me, i attend the Lagos Presbyterian Church smiley

i attend the same church.........Rev Nnanna
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by jhydebaba(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
St Bottles Cathedral
Sinners Parish
G.O: St Janet

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by monkvirus(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Foursquare Gospel Church Surulere District HQ.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Mavrick2012: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Proud member of Olumba olumba,ituoke,maiduguri,bayelsa state,south east nigeria.tank u lord

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ikejilove: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
I am a member of The Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim a.k.a Last ark of salvation

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH smiley

16 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
illitrate: Church of God international company limited angry angry angry angry

lmao....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by deprince0(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
i am a watchman catholic charismatic renewal movement member

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Chivivian125: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
A practising catholic from Christ the king catholic church

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.