Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To (39372 Views)

Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by motvic(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2016
true.
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by lilmax(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2016
SirWaybijo:

But still smarter than you.
yes, your 2.2 is smart. gringrin
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by whysquare4real(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Donabydeco:
15.) When you tell a Unilorin babe you will take her to KFC and Item 7 for launch.
maybe this is possible now not then. got me laughing out loud though

1 Like

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Donabydeco:
17.) After meeting the dress code, ur head be like.
Too SMOOTH to be true, BALDNESS!
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by amurx(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2016
Wow! Nice revelation, I thought they don't drag bus in unilorin.. Small time u go dey hear better by far smh breeze don blow una yarnsh don open.
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

fine babe!!!!!! for your mind you fine abi
who asked youundecided
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Oh my God, my school (FUTMinna) is all related to this...
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by deedrizzie: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:
UNILORIN na school? Glorified secondary school

Guy...hope you've checked your screening result .....

RubbishFellow

1 Like

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by jaymejate: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
K
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by deedrizzie: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:

Hahahaha grin grin
Yes i have.

Even my current school, Polyibadan better that Advanced secondary school

"PolyIbadan".... grin grin grin ...oh man....pele i rest my case...God will help u...and one day, you'd finally understand what the word "university" means
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by cutesimplycalm(f): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2016
Proud to be a product of better by far. Repping unilorin always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by TheMainMan: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2016
your reaction when you see a long queue and u spot one of ur friends on the queue hopin to shunt.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by mclaaro(f): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Donabydeco:
9.) When u graduted with 2.2 in Geology and u you met 1st class graduate frm Boven university who claims he smarter than you..
walahi smiley
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by warmwinter: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2016
grin laffs in 3D. So on point
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Archweird(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
I Can Relate To All...Misbehave & Ilorn Go Draw The Map To Your Papa House For You....No More Face Tanke..Na Eyenkorin Cos Tanke Don Full
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by jaymejate: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
K
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by khassy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Donabydeco:
18.) When She Told You Her Dad Is As Rich As Dangote, And You Sight Her On Queue Waiting for #20 Marcopolo bus.

baba ojo go use your destiny shine, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by khassy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Donabydeco:
23.) When Unilorin boys see a fresher girl, and they’d be forming frosh

wheesin, dygeasy grin grin grin
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by khassy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
iamsparrow:
When your friends are getting bed space in Zamfara hostel but you keep seeing "no bed space available"

Abeg where Lalasticlala

and then you see only Lagos hostel, compound A available cry cry cry
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by bukunmitemmy(f): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
you are on point..unilorin is better by stress
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by balad009(f): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
I rep Unilorin
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
My Alma Amata.... I hail thee.....let me add this Op (1) when baba ige of history department tells you during His 424 lecture that even if you study past questions for this course, you can't score A grade, then you wonder if those questions are coming from heaven. (2) when you get to the library to borrow book from art shelf and you discovered your colleagues don go hide am for engineering shelf. 3. After a tough exam, your mates will be asking you how you take answer your questions, you tell them this, you hear.... Ah... Not like that and only for results to come out you get grade C, they have E.... I respect that school.... Lmao
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
balad009:
I rep Unilorin
yes ooo.... Our Alma Amata we sing
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
bukunmitemmy:
you are on point..unilorin is better by stress
I swear... From day one till you graduate.
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by mztadhan: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
lilmax:
so what you're saying is a student from unilorin and one from a private university are not in the same league? keep on basking in your 2.2s

dullards

brother, which skul u dey?....I bet u can't stand dat 2'2
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by dwilliams: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
mztadhan:

you sure say private Sch first class go stand any public school third class
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by lilmax(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
mztadhan:

its not my fault you made 2'2 so why you come dey vex? grin
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by creamyworkz: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
lilmax:
its not my fault you made 2'2 so why you come dey vex? grin
alot of people compare a 2:2 in geology in unilorin to a first class in your beloved "private uni" don't mind them, they totally missed it. i'll say a 2:2 in geology, chemical engineering, physics etc in unilorin is equivalent to a phd holder in your private uni.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by lilmax(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
creamyworkz:

alot of people compare a 2:2 in geology in unilorin to a first class in your beloved "private uni" don't mind them, they totally missed it. i'll say a 2:2 in geology, chemical engineering, physics etc in unilorin is equivalent to a phd holder in your private uni.
I understand unilorin students are so dull to make 2'1..... I feel your pain grin
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by COOL10(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
creamyworkz:

. My guy,pls dont say wht u dnt know. Not all private unis are like dat. Try atrending Madonna university precisely elele campus and i'm sure ur concept will change
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by freshboy88(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
lilmax:
I understand unilorin students are so dull to make 2'1..... I feel your pain grin

it's funny how u r still running away from the question, WHICH SKUL U GO?...ABI u no go skul?
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by charlie42(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
you are very correct. finished from dis great alma mata in 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.