Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To (39418 Views)

Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by freshboy88(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
PROBITAS DOCTRINA... grin
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by lilmax(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
freshboy88:

it's funny how u r still running away from the question, WHICH SKUL U GO?...ABI u no go skul?
unilorin grin
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by freshboy88(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
lilmax:
unilorin grin
ain possible.
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Oyindaberry(f): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lol, those memories are still fresh. Thank God for what I am today(Class of 2014 smiley
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by fiyah(f): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
All of these posts got me. Especially d queuing part.
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by zaicon1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Donabydeco:
9.) When u graduted with 2.2 in Geology and u you met 1st class graduate frm Boven university who claims he smarter than you..

Is he mad? 3rd Class sefsef angry grin angry grin grin grin grin

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by creamyworkz: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
lilmax:
I understand unilorin students are so dull to make 2'1..... I feel your pain grin
i made 2:1 bro, you can take the poison now
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by bennywyse(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
mehn! this is so very on point man......kudos!
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by lilmax(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
creamyworkz:

i made 2:1 bro, you can take the poison now
you made 2'1? nah I don't believe it..... this thread proves its impossible, remember not my words wink
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by creamyworkz: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
lilmax:
you made 2'1? nah I don't believe it..... this thread proves its impossible, remember not my words wink
Now you see how difficult it is for you to understand the difference between a difficult task and an impossible one? that's what happens when they hand you 2:1 on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by BCMI(f): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sure thin
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by wheesin(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
khassy:

wheesin, dygeasy grin grin grin

bastarrd undecided
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by khassy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
wheesin:

bastarrd undecided

Goat, my phone dn spoiil and you no even fit check on me sad sad angry

Ewu Gambia, check your WhatsApp for one msg from unknown number
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Glock9(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
lilmax:
if you didn't attend the school(private) don't bash it.......using your words so don't be stupid..... dullard

If this is the best a private school can produce then I am grateful I didnt get the chance to attend one. You are such an slowpoke. Asswipe.
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by bovo(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2016
amurx:
Wow! Nice revelation, I thought they don't drag bus in unilorin.. Small time u go dey hear better by far smh breeze don blow una yarnsh don open.

We need not explain to Aliens why we are 'Better by far' Go and study there an let them service your brain for you.....
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by amurx(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
bovo:

We need not explain to Aliens why we are 'Better by far' Go and study there an let them service your brain for you.....
lol I don't need to study there, what for?? We've seen and still seeing their products already... The only thing I'm not aware of is you guys dragging bus grin grin grin
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by mztadhan: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2016
lilmax:
its not my fault you made 2'2 so why you come dey vex? grin

I can show you my certificate if u wanna see. I didn't make 2'2. I'm just saying
Re: 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To by Abdulqareem: 11:54am On May 05, 2017
When you see Dr. T. T Ibrahim (Physics Department) exam questions, you go bow for Thermodynamics and Quantum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.