Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Honor Killings - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Honor Killings (5307 Views)

Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed / How Islam Treats Women - Arif Mubashir Guns Down Six Daughters In Mass Honor-kil / Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honor Killings by Abuzola(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
I just hope muhsin and olabowale will see ur post, u have portrayed ur true image that u hate Islam. Fine, so be it , inshaALLAH sharia will be implemented in Nigeria, may the soul of Muhammad yusuf leader of boko haram rest in perfect peace amin, as for the taliban and Al Qaeda and Hamas and Hezbollah and Shabah and Abu sayyaf they are invincible inshallahu. Die in agony if u like, i no send you
Re: Honor Killings by RichyBlacK(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abuzola:

I just hope muhsin and olabowale will see your post, u have portrayed your true image that u hate Islam. Fine, so be it , inshaALLAH sharia will be implemented in Nigeria, may the soul of Muhammad yusuf leader of boko haram rest in perfect peace amin, as for the taliban and Al Qaeda and Hamas and Hezbollah and Shabah and Abu sayyaf they are invincible inshallahu. Die in agony if u like, i no send you

Infinite lunatic! It is you that will die in agony!

I do not hate Islam.

I hate those who believe Islam gives them the right to take the life of another; that think they have some divine right over the life of other people, No such right exists! And those being oppressed by such a threat to their life must do everything possible to fight and vanquish their oppressors.

People must learn to respect the rights of others, especially the right to life. I someone decides to leave Islam for another religion, neither you nor any foolish cleric has any right to kill that person. If you kill that person, you must be tried for first-degree murder and sentenced appropriately. Period.

Keep embracing death!
Re: Honor Killings by GODSON2009(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
dont rise to his bait,their usual trick is to lash out when they are cornered putting you on the defensive,which is what he is trying to make you do, you dont have to defend your hatred or otherwise of islam,make him defend his hatred of christianity and contradictions in islam,and i bet you they will all scurry back into their rat holes
Re: Honor Killings by Abuzola(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
Whats wrong with you, are you a jew or a christian ? If yes see Deuterenomy 3:6-7, killing of apostate see Genesis 9:5-6.

The fact that you people are neglecting some part of ur scripture is not our business, mind ur business.

See what God had to say about you because He knows you must intervene in what does not concern you

Quran 5:68 'Say (O Muhammad) 'O people of the scripture (jews and christian) ! You have nothing as regards guidance till you act according to the torah and the Gospel of jesus and what has now been sent down to you from ur Lord.'
Re: Honor Killings by Abuzola(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2009
Allah my God and ur God had already foreseen terrorist like richy and godson,
See what God said to us muslim 1430 years ago even before civilization

'so judge among them what God has revealed and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they turn you faraway from some of that which God has sent down to you (i.e God's law)', Quran 5:49
Re: Honor Killings by AloyEmeka3: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abuzola:

I said u displayed unintelligency and not you displayed lack of unintelligency. Check your dico and correct urself,  many of u on NL lack  the knowledge of basic english

My dictionary has no word like unintelligency.May be you meant unintelligent and not unintelligency.
Re: Honor Killings by AloyEmeka3: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
GODSON2009:

dont rise to his bait,their usual trick is to lash out when they are cornered putting you on the defensive,which is what he is trying to make you do, you dont have to defend your hatred or otherwise of islam,make him defend his hatred of christianity and contradictions in islam,and i bet you they will all scurry back into their rat holes
Spot on.
Re: Honor Killings by AloyEmeka3: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abuzola:

I just hope muhsin and olabowale will see your post, u have portrayed your true image that u hate Islam. [size=16pt]Fine, so be it , inshaALLAH sharia will be implemented in Nigeria, may the soul of Muhammad yusuf leader of boko haram rest in perfect peace amin, as for the taliban and Al Qaeda and Hamas and Hezbollah and Shabah and Abu sayyaf they are invincible inshallahu. Die in agony if u like, i no send you [/size]

You are a terrorist. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Honor Killings by AloyEmeka3: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
RichyBlacK:

I'm 100% sure you know at least one adulterer. How many have you made any effort to kill?

[size=16pt]What is with this killing thing that gets some of you Muslims riled up? Do you think Muslims have any special monopoly to killing? Go read up some history; the art of killing, even large scale killing, was perfected long before Islam came into existence about 1400 years ago. Don't deceive yourself into thinking that if Muslims and non-Muslims go on a no-holds-barred killing spree that Muslims would have any chance of survival on this planet.

Instead of talking about tolerance, understanding, civility, due process, justice, proportional punishment for crimes, rehabilitation, diversity, etc., some of you are busy talking about killing other people. Who appointed you judge over another person's life?
[/size]
We'll continue to watch how this obsession with death plays out.

Help me tell Abuzola. He thinks he's the only one that owns a machete or gun to kill. If other religions declare similar jihad on muslims, I wonder how many of them will remain. Was it not Olabowale who complained about the treatment muslims received post 9/11 and they were not murdered o. If muslims were killed at random over the 9/11 mayhem, I am sure they would have reconsidered this killing ideology of theirs.
Re: Honor Killings by Abuzola(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
Thank You
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
was it not the same xtians that set 9/11 up,to ridicule ISLAM,ALLAH will judge,atleast muslims dnt kill except to defend themselves,but the xtians purposely did that to implicate the Muslims so that,they can deal with them unjustly and besides they will only try but will never succeed it
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
@richyblack,its not only muslim countries that kill for offences,china too kill on some offences,so people with different laws,so what ur stress,infact is only the QURAN that specified on equal proportion of purnishment to offences,i repeat it SHARIA will take it place in Nigeria insha Allahu(amin)
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
shame on them that dnt want moses,jesus,and muhammad's given laws to be implemented
Re: Honor Killings by manmustwac(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
uplawal:

was it not the same xtians that set 9/11 up,to ridicule ISLAM,ALLAH will judge,atleast muslims dnt kill except to defend themselves,but the xtians purposely did that to implicate the Muslims so that,they can deal with them
are you saying that it was christians who set up al qaeda to take the blame for 911
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
since they already lied on them,what do u expect,they had to surrender
Re: Honor Killings by chic2pimp(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
uplawal:

was it not the same xtians that set 9/11 up,to ridicule ISLAM,ALLAH will judge,atleast muslims dnt kill except to defend themselves,but the xtians purposely did that to implicate the Muslims so that,they can deal with them unjustly and besides they will only try but will never succeed it
You sound like a deranged idiot. If a lunatic had written this I would have understood but coming from a 'so called' normal human being is really baffling to say the least.
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
are u denying that ur leaders are not xtians again,oh, sorry they are not born against like u
Re: Honor Killings by AloyEmeka3: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
uplawal:

@richyblack,its not only muslim countries that kill for offences,china too kill on some offences,so people with different laws,so what your stress,infact is only the QURAN that specified on equal proportion of purnishment to offences,i repeat it SHARIA will take it place in Nigeria insha Allahu(amin)

Why must muslims compare themselves with another when defending bad attitude?. Forget about China for now and concentrate on how to stop killing people. Charity begins at home.
Re: Honor Killings by AloyEmeka3: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2009
uplawal:

was it not the same xtians that set 9/11 up,to ridicule ISLAM,ALLAH will judge,atleast muslims dnt kill except to defend themselves,but the xtians purposely did that to implicate the Muslims so that,they can deal with them unjustly and besides they will only try but will never succeed it

You are not that important to the outside world. As a matter of fact, the free world will care less if Islam exists except when their life is threatened. What is there to ridicule about Islam?
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
whatever u call it,we would continue to kill our enemies if the need arise
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
WHO TOLD YOU THAT LIE,ISLAM INCREASES DAY BY DAY IN NUMBER,IT HAS OUTNUMBERED UR IDOL WORSHIPPING XTIANITY LONG TIME,CHECK FIGURE NOW,ITS TOO AUTHENTIC,IT NEVER CHANGES,EVEN IF THE WHOLE WORLD CHANGES,THE QURAN(GODS WORDS)will never change,nothing can change its system
Re: Honor Killings by Abuzola(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ALOY, the religion of God is islam, He did not create us except to worship Him and thats why He created the earth and us, from death you will realize the big bang, repent repent, wallayi Allah will not forgive u except u repent, Muhammad father and mother are in trouble on the day of judgement (is a long story), Muhammad's two uncle so in trouble, Abraham father in trouble, lut wife in trouble, noah's son in trouble, they are going to hell, Muhammad, Abraham, noah have asked God to forgive them but God refused saying He doesn't forgive associating partner with him, there are hadith on this events. Repent
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
WALAYI TALAYI,WALAYI TALAYI, all this people hearing this great message of ALLAH and still did not repent,will definately endup at the leftside (HELL OFCOURSE)
Re: Honor Killings by RichyBlacK(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abuzola:

@ALOY, the religion of God is islam, He did not create us except to worship Him and thats why He created the earth and us, from death you will realize the big bang, repent repent, wallayi Allah will not forgive u except u repent, Muhammad father and mother are in trouble  on the day of judgement (is a long story), Muhammad's two uncle so in trouble, Abraham father in trouble, lut wife in trouble, noah's son in trouble, they are going to hell, Muhammad, Abraham, noah have asked God to forgive them but God refused saying He doesn't forgive associating partner with him, there are hadith on this events. Repent  

I just hope goons like you won't go killing people who refuse to repent. Repentance is not by force. If they choose not to repent, just leave them alone and go do your thing.

Stop fantasizing about killing people! Go worship Allah and believe whatever you want to believe. Stop planning on killing people! Rubbish!
Re: Honor Killings by RichyBlacK(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

WALAYI TALAYI,WALAYI TALAYI, all this people hearing this great message of ALLAH and still did not repent,will definately endup at the leftside (HELL OFCOURSE)

Fine! Let them end up in hell! Let Allah judge them. You're not a judge!

Don't just go looking for a machete to behead people because some idiotic cleric told you it is the "islamic" thing to do.

Your religion does not give you any right to infringe on the fundamental human rights of others. Period!
Re: Honor Killings by GODSON2009(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

was it not the same xtians that set 9/11 up,to ridicule ISLAM,ALLAH will judge,atleast muslims dnt kill except to defend themselves,but the xtians purposely did that to implicate the Muslims so that,they can deal with them unjustly and besides they will only try but will never succeed it
sister uplawal, i am seriously having doubts as to your sanity o, are you the same person i was having discussions with last week,or someone else is impersonating using your id??im confused with the comments attributed to you lately o, its not even about the violence,but for even your standars it is really really dumb,i have read several more intelligent comments from you prior to today and yesterday so i will give you the benefit of doubt to clarify if its really you, pls dont repeat the bolded anywhere educated and enlightened ppl are for your sake o, you can say it as soon as you land in muritala mohammed international airport
Re: Honor Killings by AloyEmeka3: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2009
Abuzola:

@ALOY, the religion of God is islam, He did not create us except to worship Him and thats why He created the earth and us, from death you will realize the big bang, repent repent, wallayi Allah will not forgive u except u repent, Muhammad father and mother are in trouble  on the day of judgement (is a long story), Muhammad's two uncle so in trouble, Abraham father in trouble, lut wife in trouble, noah's son in trouble, they are going to hell, Muhammad, Abraham, noah have asked God to forgive them but God refused saying He doesn't forgive associating partner with him, there are hadith on this events. Repent 

Did Allah tell you that he refused to forgive Noah or how did you learn about this?
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 10, 2009
@aloy steel,noah asked for forgiveness from GOD on behalf of those he listed up there,think dear, its not too much grammer innit? cool
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2009
@richy and aloy steel,jesus(pbuh)sef is coming to wage war against u people,hes never gonna be a gentle guy when he returns o,IPADABO E MALE GANNIO for you unbelievers grin
Re: Honor Killings by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 10, 2009
@godson,its still the same uplawal ,won ni fi elomi shemi, never,kinjiko?what av i writen thats absurd,or am i lying?are your wicked american leaders not xtians even if they were not born- against like u grin grin
Re: Honor Killings by AloyEmeka6: 1:39am On Oct 10, 2009
uplawal:

@aloy steel,noah asked for forgiveness from GOD on behalf of those he listed up there,think dear, its not too much grammer innit? cool

What happened to their mouth?. Did Noah tell Abdul Zola that God refused to forgive them?. My own God is loving, caring and ever forgiving. I didn't know yours does not forgive.
Re: Honor Killings by Abuzola(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2009
I said God did not forgive Noah's son and it is clearly in the Quran. See Quran 11:45-47, likewise his wife Quran 14:9, 17:3, 17. Stop twisting my words.

Why should the christian god be merciful, the christian god is a bloodthirsty vampire, he killed his only beloved son despite jesus not willing to die, see mathew 26:39 'and going a little further he fell on his face and prayed,'my Father if it be possible let this cup pass from me, nevertheless not as i will but as thou wilth'

mathew 26:42 'again for the second time he went away and prayed,'my father, i f this cannot be pass unless i drink it, thy will be done'

poor jesu, if God cannot forgive and have mercy on his son then who are you (silly Ghost worshipper) to be forgiven. I pity you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Lecture: Mufti Menk In Lagos / The Virtues And Sunnah's Of Jummah / Women And Depression (for Muslim Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.