Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members (1353 Views)

Wike Releases Names Of Suspected Kidnappers, Cultists, Robbers In Rivers, LIST / SSS Releases Detained Judges / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members by 360metrosports: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
The Department of Sate Security Service (SSS) has released a list of wanted Biafra members both in Nigeria and outside the country.

The list was pasted on the notice board of the SSS headquarters in Aso Drive, Abuja.

The listed members are wanted in connection with the series of protest being organised by the members of the Biafra movement.

The movement is calling for the independence of the Igbo tribe.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-sss-releases-names-of-wanted.html

Re: PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hope this will revive our economy that is in comatose??

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
lol @ zoo secret service releasing names already in public domain like that is going to stop anybody.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members by shobroy10(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm many things had happened and many are still happening yet all in Nigeria we haven't even have the slightest clue Wat a shame
Re: PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members by modestofynest(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Come dss make una no carry me play oh wetin my name dey do 4 number 4, come make una no carry elderly man like me play oh
Re: PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members by Gozzzy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nigerian armed forces are total disgrace to Africa!!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members by Nature8(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol.. Very funny though
Re: PHOTOS: SSS Releases Names Of Wanted Biafra Members by SlayerSupreme: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just came to check for my damn name...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM / UPDATE: Cabal & Saraki Struck A Deal On Magu's Confirmation - SR / FG Recovers $153.3 Million NNPC Money Stashed By Diezani In 3 Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.