Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State (29379 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by Rozan10: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Every day for the thief..... Rest In Peace embarassed

If you use TELEGRAM chat app.... Check my signature. The freebie is for you

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
This is very sad... My regards to the corper's family..

Your regards?
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by ademidedavid(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
Southern christians and killing are like 5&6. grin

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by nortcentrallord(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Grow up... RIP to the dead.
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by GameGod(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2016
This guys will never learn
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Your regards?
.. My condolences sorry

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by nextprince: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Grow up... RIP to the dead.
Ah no want grow. But wetin ah know be say, southern Christians like killing pass anything. grin
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by nextprince: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2016
ademidedavid:

See painment. grin
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by naijacentric(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Why is he bearin d same name wif dat great man
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by naijacentric(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2016
MadCow1:
Fela..

Afonja affiliated..
Okay...

Continu.
nwoke u well so
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by 1192daniel(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2016
God bless the dead and buried...
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by OFFICIAL336: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
When Fela killed James, I guess he wasn't shouting "Jesus is Great" nor derived his inspiration and justification from any biblical text, unlike your 77 virgins hunting brothers.
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by nextprince: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

When Fela killed James, I guess he wasn't shouting "Jesus is Great" nor derived his inspiration and justification from any biblical text, unlike your 77 virgins hunting brothers.
Story for the gods. Killing under whichever disguise is killing so go and say that to the marines. cheesy
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by Adaezeagu(f): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
really! so anybody from southeast automatically becomes a Christian?
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by OFFICIAL336: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Story for the gods. Killing under whichever disguise is killing so go and say that to the marines. cheesy
We still know the north is Nigeria's slaughter house. More people had been killed in the North than in any part of Africa.
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by nextprince: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Did I say all southerners are christians? I say southern christians. Bae ah for wan throway o! But ah dey respect bae wey sabi oyibo. U sabi oyibo die so make I keep quiet lipsrsealed
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by Polyglot7pointO: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2016
U BETTER DON LEAVE UR HOUSE TODAY OR UR IDP CAMP TODAY OOOO CUZ AGBEGHI DRIVER WEY GO CRUSH UR BIGOTED LIFE BRAKE JUZ SPOIL NOW AND HE JUZ DEY WAIT TO USE UR EJE DO THE NEEDFUL..PEOPLE CAN JUZ STAY WITHOUT BEEN BIGOTED..
nextprince:

I hear u, ah go upgrade but for now, southern Christians and killing are inseparable. grin
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by numericalguy(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Kudos to the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by nextprince: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

We still know the north is Nigeria's slaughter house. More people had been killed in the North than in any part of Africa.
And what is ur place known for? Human rituals, rape, prostitution, armed robbery, drug and human trafficking etcetera etcetera. Abeg swerve. cool
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by nextprince: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Polyglot7pointO:
U BETTER DON LEAVE UR HOUSE TODAY OR UR IDP CAMP TODAY OOOO CUZ AGBEGHI DRIVER WEY GO CRUSH UR BIGOTED LIFE BRAKE JUZ SPOIL NOW AND HE JUZ DEY WAIT TO USE UR EJE DO THE NEEDFUL..PEOPLE CAN JUZ STAY WITHOUT BEEN BIGOTED..
Abeg na only pigin and English ah fit read make I understand wella o! Ah no sabi wetin u dey talk.
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by loshybab(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Do we hv indigenous muslims frm SE?
Tell me,I wana add to my knowledge coz ur monicker shows ua frm that region
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by shellman: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pavore9:
Glad he has been caught.
And the system should not waste time to dispense justice!
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by agboskipool(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good job by Nigeria police....man inhamninty to man...wicked soul
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by 9japride(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

I hear u, ah go upgrade but for now, southern Christians and killing are inseparable. grin
[color=#990000][/color]

U are one of the reasons kids and retards are prohibited in using the Internet. Everything is fun for u, while ur brothers still live in stone age by killing people all in the name of blasphemy
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by nextprince: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
9japride:
[color=#990000][/color]

U are one of the reasons kids and retards are prohibited in using the Internet. Everything is fun for u, while ur brothers still live in stone age by killing people all in the name of blasphemy
Ur folks started it. I'm not very interested in making comment on nairaland but ur folks forced me to. One muslim commits, everybody will be shouting Islam and North upandan huh? Don't worry, u will see the rate at which we keep pointing ur hypocrisy and wickedness. I don't know why muslims don't like pointing these things to u exactly the way all of u start running up and down when one muslim who is not even an Imam f*uck up. A pastor will rape, Rob, kill but everybody sees only the pastor as the culprit but a common muslim does something less everybody keep calling Islam and North. Christians are the worst hypocrites I've ever seen since I was born. Gerarahia!

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by 9japride(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Ur folks started it. I'm not very interested in making comment on nairaland but ur folks forced me to. One muslim commits, everybody will be shouting Islam and North upandan huh? Don't worry, u will see the rate at which we keep pointing ur hypocrisy and wickedness. I don't know why muslims don't like pointing these things to u exactly the way all of u start running up and down when one muslim who is not even an Imam f*uck up. A pastor will rape, Rob, kill but everybody sees only the pastor as the culprit but a common muslim does something less everybody keep calling Islam and North. Christians are the worst hypocrites I've ever seen since I was born. Gerarahia!
[color=#006600][/color]

What is bad is bad. U guys do a lot of evil with God's name, while southerner do bad by their own wicked self. They don't involve God in their deeds. It's your responsibility to teach ur brothers to behave in a civilised manner and drop radical Islam which I am very sure u practice it too. There are bad people on very section of the country. But the most painful one, is when u mix religion with ur selfish desires. Me, I hate hypocrites. Though maybe the culture and traditions up north are responsible for any attitude of the northerner Christians. Generally Christians are well behave world over.
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by bayelsa1son(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na wao just kill dat modafvka imaging disgracing my state and killing my fellow ajuwaya RIp cry
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by nextprince: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

What is bad is bad. U guys do a lot of evil with God's name, while southerner do bad by their own wicked self. They don't involve God in their deeds. It's your responsibility to teach ur brothers to behave in a civilised manner and drop radical Islam which I am very sure u practice it too. There are bad people on very section of the country. But the most painful one, is when u mix religion with ur selfish desires. Me, I hate hypocrites. Though maybe the culture and traditions up north are responsible for any attitude of the northerner Christians. Generally Christians are well behave world over.
Generally christians are well behaved. grin Funny how some people think they can still feed us with stories even in this information age. All these pastors stealing, robbing, raping ( I'm not even talking of non-pastors o!) are practising Hinduism I guess. Just imagine, one of ur fellow christians in Ekiti state impregnated his own 14 yr old daughter, then murdered her, what kind of wickedness is this for God's sake? Abeg forget that scam u call religion. grin

1 Like

Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by 9japride(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Generally christians are well behaved. grin Funny how some people think they can still feed us with stories even in this information age. All these pastors stealing, robbing, raping ( I'm not even talking of non-pastors o!) are practising Hinduism I guess. Just imagine, one of ur fellow christians in Ekiti state impregnated his own 14 yr old daughter, then murdered her, what kind of wickedness is this for God's sake? Abeg forget that scam u call religion. grin
[color=#006600][/color]

I won't deny the fact that there are bad eggs in the Christian faith. The Bible warn of false prophet in the last days. Humans generally are prone to wicked acts either christians or moslems, u wI'll definately fine people of anti social characters. U guys are highly violent in every ramification.
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadCow1:
Fela..

Afonja affiliated..

Okay...

Continu.
Stop thinking with your ass,Fela is a "national"name,Anybody could have named himself that.Rotimi Ameachi isn't in any way related to the south west.
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by MadCow1: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
MissMorayo:
Stop thinking with your ass,Fela is a "national"name,Anybody could have named himself that.Rotimi Ameachi isn't in any way related to the south west.

Afonja babe..

Tisk!! Tisk!!!
Re: Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State by DJMicky(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) / 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) / Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.