Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase (22330 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by onatisi(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2016
nkemdi89:

Don't mind them, already yesterday panic buying has started in owerri as nnpc didn't operate, which many thought could be as a result of the impending action, meanwhile at Fort oil staff were telling buyers to purchase enough as there may be scarcity.
Really really sad. Only god knows where Nigerians kept their brains when they were shouting sai Baba sai buhari
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by idupaul: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2016
GMBuhari:
It would have been nice if they increased it

Ugandans and Country developers too must feel the hardship

I know some basteurds will quote me to insult me , as they did yesterday

But they wouldn't be thinking of taxing petrol to increase country's revenue if some born basteurds weren't doing GEJ's Bidding by blowing up pipelines and cutting Nigeria's revenue

So let them tax it if they want, teachers must collect salary , students much chop , traders must trade and if no money is coming from the government , same steeeeewpyd people will blame buhari

This your brain issue is getting good worse oooooooo
. .I can't believe I once regarded you a smart person

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by nkemdi89(f): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2016
onatisi:

Really really sad. Only god knows where Nigerians kept their brains when they were shouting sai Baba sai buhari

We were carried away with the promises, but I think it's time we stop blaming majority of Nigerians, as election was never won by our votes, but the power of the kingmakers, the highest "riggers" took it all.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by onatisi(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
nkemdi89:

We were carried away with the promises, but I think it's time we stop blaming majority of Nigerians, as election was never won by our votes, but the power of the kingmakers, the highest "riggers" took it all.
With this honest submission from you ,I will have to apologize to Nigerians and u for my language.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by youngwarlocks: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:
Dangote lost 5.5billion dollars and he is still breathing fine.
I lost my 1k yesterday and my chest is doing me somehow

me na 2k and I cry sef
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by biggie73(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
AntiIPOB:
the avenger tried and failed.
The Igbos tried and failed.
Bokoharam tried and failed.
You can try your luck.
I just wish you Goodlock not luck.
...we the people can NEVER fail. We the people remove GEJ. We the people will make Nigeria ungovernable for him. He will know that pen is mightier than the sword or armoured tanks. Just chill....
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by chernest2002: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Nigerians should wake up and speak, otherwise this evil men will kill all of us.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by GameGod(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2016
Wailers how market?
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by SOPIGO: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2016
onatisi:

The same tactics which has been used in the past will be used again , they will create an artificial fuel scarcity that to even buy a gallon of petrol for 500 naira will be difficult,after 3 weeks it is Nigerians themselves who wil be calling for the increase as long as they can get it to buy.
Your head get Oil. That is this Administration method.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Aroh48(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:
o boy! You want kill me with laff ni.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Bazinga(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:

Na Croatia cut Ur ticket ba.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by asha01: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:

is this not the reason for increment in price of cement from N1500 to N2300 plus?
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by pureHoney2: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:
Hahahhahaha hahahhahaha, thank you for making my day. This is really hilarious!
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Rexuche(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
If you like increase it to 500 naira per liter , we will still buy but know that you all must surely die one day... Lawless country...
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Excellent7(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
"Initial gra gra" I think. grin grin grin
The options are really limited with a Naira that is "digging for oil", and a populace with increasingly reducing disposable income.

Sentiments aside, I see higher energy prices and/or scarcity in the near and medium term as cost of importation increases due to a fast dwindling Naira.
For the government, this is like having to choose between a rock and a hard place!
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Folksyharry(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:

grin grin grin grin
Pls don't kill me with laughter
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Emassive(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
I will never believe the person that typed this comment is normal. You should go back to Coma please.

Emassive

GMBuhari:
It would have been nice if they increased it

Ugandans and Country developers too must feel the hardship

I know some basteurds will quote me to insult me , as they did yesterday

But they wouldn't be thinking of taxing petrol to increase country's revenue if some born basteurds weren't doing GEJ's Bidding by blowing up pipelines and cutting Nigeria's revenue

So let them tax it if they want, teachers must collect salary , students much chop , traders must trade and if no money is coming from the government , same steeeeewpyd people will blame buhari
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by oweniwe(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Excellent7 post=49127398]

Hello

You sent me p.m

I have replied but got no response from u.

Hop all is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Has Stepped On Banana Peel - Senator Adamu / Yahaya Bello Hails His Aide And Youngest Appointtee In Nigeria (Video) / Professors Endorse Osinbajo For 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.