Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,238 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase (22338 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by hazyfm1: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
HolyHero:
Dangote lost 5.5billion dollars and he is still breathing fine.
I lost my 1k yesterday and my chest is doing me somehow
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by bammy00(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2016
These people have a lot to benefit from an increase in fuel price. They probably own big filling stations and other petroleum products based businesses.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Bgorgeous: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Tell them to tread gently on this matter if not they will see the other side of Nigerian s
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by onatisi(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2016
czaratwork:
That is how it starts. They are testing the waters to see if we will react.
God bless you,first it starts like a rumour,then a denial,after that comes a fuel scarcity finally the increase. Always the same tactics

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by ajepako(f): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2016
GMBuhari:
It would have been nice if they increased it

Ugandans and Country developers too must feel the hardship

I know some basteurds will quote me to insult me , as they did yesterday

But they wouldn't be thinking of taxing petrol to increase country's revenue if some born basteurds weren't doing GEJ's Bidding by blowing up pipelines and cutting Nigeria's revenue

So let them tax it if they want, teachers must collect salary , students much chop , traders must trade and if no money is coming from the government , same steeeeewpyd people will blame buhari

So you actually support government inflicting more pains on the masses with nothing said about minimum wage?

Abookii..your idiocy is solar-powered..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2016
I suspected an increase right from time because the oil price is crashing and OPEC wants some oil-producing countries, including Nigeria, to stop producing for some time.....we wouldn't have economic woes if we had diversify our economy
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by mrofficial(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2016
I hope they won't start subsidizing secretly.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Polyglot7pointO: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2016
sharrap ...my friend..why are taking it too personal?must u comment if u are alien to ur own society?dont distract people with ignorance this morning pls..better spend ur time educating ursef..foolishness i heard it kills morethan AIDS AND CANCER PUT TOGETHER!
LasgidyPort:

You seem to be confused. The FG has come out to debunk a rumour and you are still saying its a lie.

Now, pls tell us what the truth is. Because it seems you know more than the FG; remember to also tell us when the increment will take effect and the price.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by morereb10: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2016
hmmmmm

abeg which prize cap again wey government won remove??

ah one chance na watin this govt. be
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Chuknovski(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=HolyHero post=49105977]Dangote lost 5.5billion dollars and he is still breathing fine.
I lost my 1k yesterday and my chest is doing me somehow...
Receive your healing now.... grin wink
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:
hahaha, funny dude. Same to me here o. I couldn't find my 1k again yesterday n my mind never rest since.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Talk & deny government..

Nah so

Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by emmadejust(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:

[size=15pt] Sorry uhear, no worry your 1k lost have bless someone else day.
That's life turnaround[/size]
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by czaratwork: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2016
If only we can hold the government to account and stop playing politics with our stomach. They should recover all stolen funds irrespective of the person's party or position. There should be no sacred cow. It pains me when i hear people say "at least the person used the looted funds to establish a company that employs Nigerians. Is the person Federal Government?Most (99%) of our past leaders looted this economy and are still looting. Some of our funds which are siphoned to other countries cannot even be repartriated because the looters are dead and didnt even disclose such to their families and some are afraid of going back to their looted funds because of the eyes on them and Anti money laundering laws now in place in such countries. Nigerians need to change their mindset and value system. We should value integrity more than money. We idolise people we should ostracise.
onatisi:

God bless you,first it starts like a rumour,then a denial,after that comes a fuel scarcity finally the increase. Always the same tactics
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by amurx(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:
naaaaairrraaaland sha... Lwtmb!!!!!!!!
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by EmekaBlue(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2016
They know what they r doing..Just seeing how Nigerians will react to it then they do d increase as na only noise no real ginger to avert this...
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by coolhumble(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:

How your chest take dey do you? Take hot tea or hot water grin
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by wristbangle: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2016
Increase the price make we see if people no go burn filling stations.

Useless marketers and FG.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2016
LasgidyPort:

You seem to be confused. The FG has come out to debunk a rumour and you are still saying its a lie.

Now, pls tell us what the truth is. Because it seems you know more than the FG; remember to also tell us when the increment will take effect and the price.

just look @ u dat knows our FG are nt lying, all d promises made to us de can't fulfill dem, changing all policy & inflicting bad policies on Nigerians. wen dis administration says de are planning good 4 dis nation just pray dat d bad side will not affect u. trust not any government even though u are d government
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2016
free2ryhme:
this might be the last straw breaking the camel's back

Hmm. E go better.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by CornelG(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:
Hahahahahahahahahahahihihihihihihiihiihiihihihihihiihihihihihihihiihiihiihihihihihihohohohoohoohohoohuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuuhuuhuuhhahahahahhahahahaha
I beg make una no kill me with laugh abeg.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Jethrolite(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:
That's because Dangote lost his money in paper while you lost physical cash.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by biggie73(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2016
abokibuhari:
God will fight our battle for us
...God does not interfere in the political and economic affairs of men. We should choose wisely....
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by biggie73(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:
...that's the difference between a freaking billionaire and a dreamer billionaire. You'll breathe fine when you are freaking billionaire...
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by nkemdi89(f): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2016
onatisi:

The same tactics which has been used in the past will be used again , they will create an artificial fuel scarcity that to even buy a gallon of petrol for 500 naira will be difficult,after 3 weeks it is Nigerians themselves who wil be calling for the increase as long as they can get it to buy.
Don't mind them, already yesterday panic buying has started in owerri as nnpc didn't operate, which many thought could be as a result of the impending action, meanwhile at Fort oil staff were telling buyers to purchase enough as there may be scarcity.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by biggie73(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2016
As someone ones said "we will make Nigeria ungovernable for him", if he increases the pump price.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by victorazy(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2016
HolyHero:

When money is lost, nothing is lost,
When health is lost, something is lost,
But when life is lost, everything is lost.

So, cheer up my friend.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Talk & deny government..
where and when did the federal government said the price of petrol will be increase?
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Vincent41(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2016
amuokuko:
The same story we heard before thee recent increase to #145...

Buhari pls do quick increase am, Omenka nwoke onye awusa must trek with his political flat-file for this Corn-three...

hahahahahahahahha....One Nigeria my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2016
biggie73:
As someone ones said "we will make Nigeria ungovernable for him", if he increases the pump price.
the avenger tried and failed.
The Igbos tried and failed.
Bokoharam tried and failed.
You can try your luck.
I just wish you Goodlock not luck.
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by hkunle71(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2016
My people, let's just wait and see the outcome of Mr PMB regime coz to me... All diz are nightmare which I can't wait to... God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase by whiteeyes: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2016
alexiej:
They should increase it naw. See how they said it sef, as if they are doing us a favour by not increasing it. Kuku increase it and spoil the country finish!
this administration just came to fold and pack up this great nation. God dey !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.