Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (14093 Views)

Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 2:02am On Oct 01, 2016
plappville:

God created man and woman, He can use whoever He wants to use. The bible has numerous stories about women used by God for his work and also to help spread the Gospel. In Judges 4-5 Deborah a faithful prophetess was used by God to judge/rule Israel.

God is able to use whoever he wants. He does not appoint leaders by using human criteria.
When Samuel considered Eliab a suitable successor to King Saul, God corrected Samuel’s limited perception:

“Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him.

The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart” (1 Samuel 16:7).

You have no knowledge of what Paul was all about. You are just trying to stop me from exposing islam. But you have failed again.. grin
LoL.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
najib632:
I took my time to answer OP he didn't open any of the links that I pasted. You don't want answers you want to win an argument.

Your links have no answers. .. cheesy
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
mustymatic:

LoL.

Pele grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2016
plappville:

Your links have no answers. .. cheesy
How will they have answers when you didn't open it.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
najib632:

She is absolutely correct. tongue

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
annunaki2:

You are following the same creed why won't she be correct.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2016
najib632:

Islam/the Arabs have nothing good to offer to humanity.
Islamic links are the worse link to click. They talk rubbish and twist or deny hadiths. Their main objective is brag about dominating and ruling the world.

We hear the Arabs in France claiming they will dominate the French people in the next 5-10 years. Of course we know how this can be possible. By reproduction and by killing the French people.

A French family will have 1 or 2 kids. While an Arab man will have three wives. Declare only one as legal wife. As the law prohibites poligamy.

Each of his wives will produce 4-6 children. The government pays for their education etc. Yet Arabs are not satisfied. They want to enforce Islam by killing.
If you have lived with them you will know they are haters of others. They only pretend to love u if u are a Muslim.

It's strange, this thread has not been moved to Islamic section. shocked Just wondering why. Because any thread that exposevery Islam is moved. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2016
annunaki2:

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! / Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? / What Happens After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.