Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (14084 Views)

Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
plappville:

Islam has the good path. The path of Islam is terrorism. You and i know that!
Tell me the history of how terrorism started.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
salam, bro well done! pls try not to waste ur time on these loosers, theyr only waiting for the punishment of Allah to descend upon them for them to start regretting
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
plappville:

I admire u shall. U are not as troublesome as most NL Muslims are. But u are yet to discover the true image of Islam. You are still living in what your dad and mum told you about Islam. Living in brainwashed.
I am not trying to be arrogant but by now I would have left Islam and embraced Christianity. Its just simple reasoning that'll give u the answer Muslims and Jews pray alike, they both don't eat pork and the Sharia law is similar to the laws of the Jews. But Muslims will be criticised for following the shariah law and no one will look at the Jews because the majority of them like 90% don't follow the rules. Christians on the other hand openly disobey the 1st commandment but act like there's nothing wrong with it dont eat pork but majority of Christians do so, transgenders majority Christians, gays the same thing all these were forbidden but because majority of Muslims still follow Gods commandments devil has seen that there's no better way to destroy us since he has succeeded with the people of the books he want's to make sure tgat lesser people see the good Image of Islam so he painted us with terrorism. Check it out in the early years when Soviets were expanding nearly taking over the middle East oil the, Arabs(majority Muslims) decided to fight against them so they formed a group known as Mujahideen. These group was sponsored by the U.S. itself do that they'll fight the Soviets effectively even giving them $6bn in 1989 by 1999 the last chapters of revelations started coming true( please read your Bible) when the U.S. betrayed the same group that they sponsored why because they had defeated the Soviets so they the U.S. seized this opportunity to invade Iraq if you watch the videos of the war between U.S. and Iraq you'll clearly see that U.S. over shadowed them militarily but what did the U.S. destroyed Iraq completely ok if you argue where is the development they have brought to Iraq(Nigeria has helped many countries become stable why e.g. Serealeone, look at liberia and south Africa why are the whites there and the U.N. is saying nothing?)? What did Afghanistan do to be Invaded by Britain? Has terrorism reduced or increased? Is the region where U.S. is situated supposed to produce oil as much as they boast of now? Why did they tap crude oil from Afghanistan and Iraq to America? Why is there no more crude oil in Afghanistan and Iraq? Where is the best opium and weed gotten from? Ask yourself all this I can tell you more but depending on your reply.

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
aminusanti:

salam, bro well done! pls try not to waste ur time on these loosers, theyr only waiting for the punishment of Allah to descend upon them for them to start regretting
You're right if You notice I tell them to argue for facts and not to win, so that the person who is seeking for truth will know more.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
@najib632 unending arguments is not healthy, engage in it if it is useful, but clearly you are not gaining anything here, just leave these people alone for only Allaah can guide one, if anyone else had the power then Muhammad's uncle would've accepted Islam, the father of Ibrahim will not be disgraced on the day of qiyaama, so really the power lies with only Allaah for Allaah alone has lordship and sovereignty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@najib632 unending arguments is not healthy, engage in it if it is useful, but clearly you are not gaining anything here, just leave these people alone for only Allaah can guide one, if anyone else had the power then Muhammad's uncle would've accepted Islam, the father of Ibrahim will not be disgraced on the day of qiyaama, so really the power lies with only Allaah for Allaah alone has lordship and sovereignty.
You're right I have withdrawn thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:

JazakAllaah khaira! Brother.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Jay542(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
I am not trying to be arrogant but by now I would have left Islam and embraced Christianity. Its just simple reasoning that'll give u the answer Muslims and Jews pray alike, they both don't eat pork and the Sharia law is similar to the laws of the Jews. But Muslims will be criticised for following the shariah law and no one will look at the Jews because the majority of them like 90% don't follow the rules. Christians on the other hand openly disobey the 1st commandment but act like there's nothing wrong with it dont eat pork but majority of Christians do so, transgenders majority Christians, gays the same thing all these were forbidden but because majority of Muslims still follow Gods commandments devil has seen that there's no better way to destroy us since he has succeeded with the people of the books he want's to make sure tgat lesser people see the good Image of Islam so he painted us with terrorism. Check it out in the early years when Soviets were expanding nearly taking over the middle East oil the, Arabs(majority Muslims) decided to fight against them so they formed a group known as Mujahideen. These group was sponsored by the U.S. itself do that they'll fight the Soviets effectively even giving them $6bn in 1989 by 1999 the last chapters of revelations started coming true( please read your Bible) when the U.S. betrayed the same group that they sponsored why because they had defeated the Soviets so they the U.S. seized this opportunity to invade Iraq if you watch the videos of the war between U.S. and Iraq you'll clearly see that U.S. over shadowed them militarily but what did the U.S. destroyed Iraq completely ok if you argue where is the development they have brought to Iraq(Nigeria has helped many countries become stable why e.g. Serealeone, look at liberia and south Africa why are the whites there and the U.N. is saying nothing?)? What did Afghanistan do to be Invaded by Britain? Has terrorism reduced or increased? Is the region where U.S. is situated supposed to produce oil as much as they boast of now? Why did they tap crude oil from Afghanistan and Iraq to America? Why is there no more crude oil in Afghanistan and Iraq? Where is the best opium and weed gotten from? Ask yourself all this I can tell you more but depending on your reply.
Sallam bro. I've advised the moniker you replied with this post that she have to read a lot about terrorism then she'll understand Muslims are not terrorist.
I rep your post cos you obviously know about terrorism. The fact that you stated succinctly who the US are really made me glad. Bro aminusanti have told you the simple fact about these people down here. There's no point teaching people who don't want to learn. Jazallahu Khair.

3 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
You are not asking questions to get answers you only want to win an argument. This way you will remain until you start to seek the path of truth, because Islam is a religion of truth.

If Islam is the religion of truth, why did Allah in the quoran confessed to being the best of deceivers? This makes your Allah and his so called religion a filthy lie.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:

Terrorism started when mohammed decided to use military means to spread his newly invented religion after preaching for ten years with almost nothing to show for his miserable efforts. He also confessed in the quoran that Allah made him victorious through means of terrorism.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:
aminusanti:

najib632:

The more experienced bruised, battered and mortally wounded nairaland e-jihadist have come to advise their brother to also beat a retreat else Islam would be further exposed and his 'faith' shaken. grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
annunaki2:

Terrorism started when mohammed decided to use military means to spread his newly invented religion after preaching for ten years with almost nothing to show for his miserable efforts. He also confessed in the quoran that Allah made him victorious through means of terrorism.
Why was there peace throughout the Golden age of Islam? I don't think you even know this. Anyways am done arguing goodluck may Allah guide you.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
annunaki2:

If Islam is the religion of truth, why did Allah in the quoran confessed to being the best of deceivers? This makes your Allah and his so called religion a filthy lie.
Because he can deceive anyone that thinks he is mightier than Him(Allah) or someone very wicked or an arrogant disbiliver and the cursed people and those who are astray and don't want to repent to think that their is no death and judgment day so that they will face his wrath. And mind you Allah did not confess he spoke.

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by annunaki2(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
Why was there peace throughout the Golden age of Islam? I don't think you even know this. Anyways am done arguing goodluck may Allah guide you.

Peace during the golden age of Islam shocked I laugh in conceited Arabic grin the 'golden' age of Islam was achieved and sustained through bloodshed.

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2016
plappville:

Rule the world for several years? How did they do that?

how can u ask that kind of question?. they ruled from upper iweka to okija.. in the year 2AD.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2016
aminusanti:

u don't know your Qur'an... do u know when u die , u will be in hell with Muhammad awaiting judgment ..
the scary part is a whole lot of u, will be left there... including u.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Blackfire:

u don't know your Qur'an... do u know when u die , u will be in hell with Muhammad awaiting judgment ..

Ooh really! cry
Thanks for ur info, I will look into that wink
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Blackfire:

Thus thirsty nigga at it again grin grin Demmzy15 come see your padi o.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
aminusanti:

Ooh really! cry
Thanks for ur info, I will look into that wink

while u are at it ... there is also a version that says on a particular bridge siriat ...for u to enter all jannah fidau , u must throw Christians and Jews off the bridge.

asalam walaiykum jamah.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Thus thirsty nigga at it again grin grin Demmzy15 come see your padi o.

thirsty of what? oh I get it u are that demented boy from a polygamous home...omo ale.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2016
Blackfire:

while u are at it ... there is also a version that says on a particular bridge siriat ...for u to enter all jannah fidau , u must throw Christians and Jews off the bridge.

asalam walaiykum jamah.
ok. so which way is the way?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jay542:

Sallam bro. I've advised the moniker you replied with this post that she have to read a lot about terrorism then she'll understand Muslims are not terrorist.
I rep your post cos you obviously know about terrorism. The fact that you stated succinctly who the US are really made me glad. Bro aminusanti have told you the simple fact about these people down here. There's no point teaching people who don't want to learn. Jazallahu Khair.
ameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=aminusanti post=49681511] ok. so which way is the way?[/quot e]

the Qur'an says when u are in doubt ask the people of the book...
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
najib632:

Islamic terrorism started with Muhammad.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by aminusanti(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Blackfire:
the Qur'an says when u are in doubt ask the people of the book...

ok my dear pastor. pls clear me out of this doubt below and if i get satisfactory answers i will get ready to get baptize today and accept jesus.

* where in the bible did Jesus say, "i am GOD, worship me?

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."  Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God"" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?
Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.
"

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isaiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus?.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
najib632:

Blablabla....oil, petrol, kerosene, engin oil ecetera all to defend a self calmed pedo.phile prophet.

Oya move this to politics were you will have more likes... grin grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
annunaki2:

What? Where is that written in the quran? shocked
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
najib632:

You see why isis and co are the true muslims? They never withdraw even if it take thier last blood to defend allah. They dont listen to moderate muslims advising them to live in peace with infidels. All they care about is the instructions of the quran.

Quran 2:191 – “And kill them wherever you find them…”

The last time i ask. Why didnt Isa of the quran kill a soul. Muhammad and his companions were all muderers. Yet Isa didnt likk. And you say Isa (Jesus) was a Muslim?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Blackfire:

asalam walaiykum jamah.

Which one be this bridge issue again na? grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Blackfire:

how can u ask that kind of question?.
they ruled from upper iweka to okija.. in the year 2AD.

The guy was over rating Islam na. How can he say islam rule the world for several years.? I never hear that one before now. cheesy grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
aminusanti:
[s]

ok my dear pastor. pls clear me out of this doubt below and if i get satisfactory answers i will get ready to get baptize today and accept jesus.

* where in the bible did Jesus say, "i am GOD, worship me?

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."  Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God"" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?
Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.
"

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isaiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus?.[/s]

Take Jesus for his word. No argument about what you posted. This is not a thread for trinity argument. Create one if you wish. But know that if you are not a Christian, it wont make sense to you. And i am sure no Christian will address your Doubt. grin because your aim is known right from this thread. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.