Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Choi!!! Check Out The Size Of This Lollipop Sweet (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Choi!!! Check Out The Size Of This Lollipop Sweet (PICS) (1701 Views)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Choi!! Make-up Gone Wild | What De Heck Is This? / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choi!!! Check Out The Size Of This Lollipop Sweet (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
With the way manufacturing industries are reducing the size of consumable goods, one cannot help to wonder which way forward abeg?

Size of beef in gala have reduced to the fullest maximum (in falz voice) and now i saw this popular OK Pop sweet size with my korokoro eyes.

See more pictures:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/09/choi-check-out-size-of-this-lollipop.html

Re: Choi!!! Check Out The Size Of This Lollipop Sweet (PICS) by DTRUMPER: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Change
Re: Choi!!! Check Out The Size Of This Lollipop Sweet (PICS) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
wahiz diz fuckery ?
Re: Choi!!! Check Out The Size Of This Lollipop Sweet (PICS) by Flexherbal(m): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2016
The change is showing everywhere!
Re: Choi!!! Check Out The Size Of This Lollipop Sweet (PICS) by itsop(m): 5:47am On Sep 06, 2016
lol
Re: Choi!!! Check Out The Size Of This Lollipop Sweet (PICS) by OKorowanta: 5:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Chai!
Dis Buhari just dey make Goodluck look like an hero.
Re: Choi!!! Check Out The Size Of This Lollipop Sweet (PICS) by faruku104(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chanji ooooo never been this broke in my life

(1) (Reply)

Who Rock The Military Camo: Goodluck Or Buhari / Former Rapper Eldee And Wife Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary / See How This Comedian Proposed To His Dwarf Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.