Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Help! Look At The Course I Was Offered - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! Look At The Course I Was Offered (646 Views)

She Was Offered Great Job To Work Abroad And To Complete His Studies In Nigeria? / Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Look At The Course I Was Offered by Hybrid01: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello! Please i need advice from people who have been in my shoes before, know someone who has been in the same situation or just experienced enough. I chose Biochemistry in one of the top universities in Nigeria. I was given Aquaculture and Fisheries management instead which has never even crossed my mind before. I don't know if i should take it as this is my second jamb. I wasn't given the same Biochemistry last year even though i had just one mark below cutoff (55 instead of 56). I don't want to stay at home again and i am even looking at the possibility of Biochemistry not my destined course (if there is anything like that) as this is my second year of chasing it and not getting it
Re: Help! Look At The Course I Was Offered by iHart(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2016
My advice: make the best out of any place or course you find yourself.
take the aquaculture...
Re: Help! Look At The Course I Was Offered by adegbiteboy85: 1:24am On Sep 06, 2016
Take the course given to you and don't waste your time any longer.. In the coming years some courses will have market value than others and the earlier one get to know the better.
Also there is no situation a focus person find himself that he cannot use the opportunity to benefit himself and his society at large.
Aquaculture and Fisheries management will give you assess to be your own employer even before graduating if you know what you are doing.. Start what you are been taught in school by establishing your own fish farming even if it's a small scale for now, it will be beneficial to you,your family and your immediate environment..
My candid advice..

Hybrid01:
Hello! Please i need advice from people who have been in my shoes before, know someone who has been in the same situation or just experienced enough. I chose Biochemistry in one of the top universities in Nigeria. I was given Aquaculture and Fisheries management instead which has never even crossed my mind before. I don't know if i should take it as this is my second jamb. I wasn't given the same Biochemistry last year even though i had just one mark below cutoff (55 instead of 56). I don't want to stay at home again and i am even looking at the possibility of Biochemistry not my destined course (if there is anything like that) as this is my second year of chasing it and not getting it
Re: Help! Look At The Course I Was Offered by Hybrid01: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2016
adegbiteboy85:
Take the course given to you and don't waste your time any longer.. In the coming years some courses will have market value than others and the earlier one get to know the better.
Also there is no situation a focus person find himself that he cannot use the opportunity to benefit himself and his society at large.
Aquaculture and Fisheries management will give you assess to be your own employer even before graduating if you know what you are doing.. Start what you are been taught in school by establishing your own fish farming even if it's a small scale for now, it will be beneficial to you,your family and your immediate environment..
My candid advice..

Thanks. I have always had a thing for entrepreneurship but for once has the thought of owning a fish farm crossed my mind. I chose biochemistry as a stepping stone before i move into entrepreneurship but now it's entrepreneurship or nothing. Even those with no university degree own fish farms now. I don't know if you are getting my point.
Re: Help! Look At The Course I Was Offered by Hybrid01: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2016
iHart:
My advice: make the best out of any place or course you find yourself.

take the aquaculture...
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 Money Habits That Separate The Rich From The Poor (most May Surprise You) / How Do I Start Up A Pure Water Production Company / The Following People Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.