Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time (20980 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / 10 Bad Habits That Ruin Relationships / 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by THUNDAR(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
in Emabong voice (Extended Family )
it's true oh, Very Very true!
But op why did you repeat number 9?

1 Like

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by LoveJesus87(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Ginaz:
None gets me more upset than when I'm trying to catch a sleep or some rest then my mom choose that damn moment to call me.

Call me to come and see something

God God God!!! she always finds something or the other for me to see. If she weren't my mother, I would have sent her packing to her husband's village.
Lolz grin naso people wicked reach? Sent her packing ke? shocked walai ur mama must hear dis grin cheesy grin u go explain tire today
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Adinije(f): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2016
No 8. is so annoying. First bank swallowed my card on Friday, and I felt like destroying the machine.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Missmossy(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
No 8. affects me the most, especially when being on the queue alone makes you frustrated, being unable to use the atm makes it worst sad

I hate such moments.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by bellville: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Losing money. Last night I lost 7k I just withdrew from the atm. How it fell off still remains a mystery to me. It ruined my mood.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
All are so annoying especiall the atm part. angry angry
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Number 1,27 are really the most annoying for me
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Julietcutie(f): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
24567 ...gets me pissed
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Crizillion1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
true talk
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by vitality22(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
olutosfem:
U forgot to add receiving sms when seriously expecting salary alert grin. That's the most annoying for me
This is the main thing abeg
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
When you check your mail expecting to see interview invite or offer letter but you see your account statement or warnings about fraud
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Teespice(f): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
getting pissed over Facebook and instagram likes is weird though. long queues annoy me as well.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Teespice:
getting pissed over Facebook and instagram likes is weird though.
long queues annoy me as well.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Meaning i've been annoying you unknowingly
Phew
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by jaytime(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Only kids will get worried over No 3. Who "likes" epp?
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by jaytime(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
OP, how could you forget those annoying unsolicited text messages from GSM network providers?
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
barackodam:
all are so annoying I can't even pinpoint which is worst..... angry angry angry

check out no 4....you'll display some minutes madness

no 4 is their leader
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Malayy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
when all your game don enter.. e come remain only arsenal make you chop that 200k.. and na over 1.5 u play am.. arse al come draw with stoke .. goal less..
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Malayy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Missmossy:
No 8. affects me the most, especially when being on the queue alone makes you frustrated, being unable to use the atm makes it worst sad

I hate such moments.
then you see one ediot trying to jump queue.. na to chop the person alive.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ginaz:
None gets me more upset than when I'm trying to catch a sleep or some rest then my mom choose that damn moment to call me.

God God God!!! she always finds something or the other for me to see. If she weren't my mother, I would have sent her packing to her husband's village.

in advance countries when you turn 18yrs old is the time to move out of your family house cuz at that stage there are personal choices you don't need an approvals or interference from your family but once you are still under their roofs they'll still treat you as that little child and as well monitor your movements
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
IamPrince1:
OP you forgot one important thing: when just one useless match burst your nairabet ticket.

**faints **
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by buffalowings: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
olutosfem:
U forgot to add receiving sms when seriously expecting salary alert grin. That's the most annoying for me

Thunder fire Mtn
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Teespice(f): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaybee3:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Meaning i've been annoying you unknowingly Phew
no na.
you haven't annoyed me of recent.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by holluphemydavid(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Some of it are Tru
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by ifeomaekol(f): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ginaz:

loool-------so funny.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by crAzyEcstasy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ginaz:

I love your hairs,, could you reply my pm?
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Missmossy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Malayy:
then you see one ediot trying to jump queue.. na to chop the person alive.
Haha.. It happens if those around allow it. I personally can't take such.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Rozaystunna(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
All annoying damn angry angry
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Rozaystunna(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
BF69BF:

Zenith is the best

Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by josite: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
what about the phone call that she took and hurriedly put on her pant thereafter and left.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by Theo001(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wen ur gal frnd has promised to be at ur side by 2pm on sunday and u'v been waited for her till d day fall....yet d following day u still be d 1 to call her first.
Re: 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time by sound60(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Playing bet9ja and your ticket burst

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IQ Test: How Many Triangles Can You Find? / 8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / Policeman Shoots Soldier At Bonny Camp Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.