Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor (13204 Views)

Apply For TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship For African Students 2018/2019 / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by kingofthejungle(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2016
destroyer of dimika
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Arebay(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

No, they share the same core philosophy of wickedness

Chai, private university students are like agric chicken!! !
You don't know the difference between a chancellor and vice chancellor?!

That school is a waste of agricultural land

My bad,,,I didn't see that..well ,there is fallacy in generalization.but chill ,why are you angry ?
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by basadenet: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:

Please....Don't let your hatred for Christianity erode your sense of reasoninq.......

*Do yhu know how much they pay Lecturers??....

*24/7 Electricity they supply.....Is it free??....

*Moreso......Some Poor Church members wards are awarded Scholarship.....
You are sick and needs urgent treatment.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by GuDErboY(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2016
Arebay:
Nairaland..me wey b student for the school never hear ...Proffessor Z.A Adeyewa is still the vc..though there is convo on thursday
But VC diff from Chancellor na
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by bayinq25(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2016
abumeinben:
Redeemer's University?

Danjuma?

Whatever happened to the part of the scripture that says "be unequally yoked with unbelievers"?

I'm not a religious bigot, but for a church to install one of the corrupt as a ceremonial leader, what exactly is RCCGs plan?
Remember,their pastor is a father to corrupt politicians...they embezzle,bolster his account with billions,he lays his hands on them and prays for them to get elected again.Have u ever heard adeboye speak against any corrupt politician?There ain't no Samuel anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by donofdons: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2016
ROCK100:

What do you really mean by torturing him upon Jesus' return?

Like torture him like the Jews did and maybe even ra pe him sef shocked shocked grin
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by odeebee: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2016
donofdons:
This is a man that killed aguyi irons I, that man that he was supposed to be guarding, whose life was entrusted into his hand. A man that betrayed his own head of state and killed thousands of fellow Christians that where biafrans.
I wish Jesus will return so that I will personally torture him again while he cry with that mopey face.

God have mercy on us.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Charly68: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:
Do you mean that school built on a land snatched from poor village farmers?

Wickedness in the name of religion! You extort tithes from poor people, unjustifiably acquire land, build a school that 90percent of your congregation can't afford!
channel your complaints to God if you are so bitter that a spiritual organisation is empowering her citizenry with good jobs & skills . Only God knows how people like you think in a parochial way ..highly biased & never balance in thought .Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Charly68: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

Wickedness in the name of religion! You extort tithes from poor people, unjustifiably acquire land, build a school that 90percent of your congregation can't afford!
channel your complaints to God if you are so bitter that a spiritual organisation is empowering her citizenry with good jobs & skills . Only God knows how people like you think in a parochial way ..highly biased & never balance in thought .Haba which planet are you from?
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by odeebee: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2016
donofdons:

Like torture him like the Jews did and maybe even ra pe him sef shocked shocked grin

you will repent sooner than you fink.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by tbliss22(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2016
bayinq25:
Remember,their pastor is a father to corrupt politicians...they embezzle,bolster his account with billions,he lays his hands on them and prays for them to get elected again.Have u ever heard adeboye speak against any corrupt politician?There ain't no Samuel anywhere.

Do you have verifiable proof on these claims?? If you don't please mind what you say about men of God so that you don't regret it.

Adeboye is this, Adeboye is that still his congregation is on geometric progression and he has been winning souls preaching the GOSPEL all around the world. If you have ever been under is biblical teachings you will AGREE that his HUMILITY is second to none.

There is no gathering you invite him to speak either for religious or any other purpose, he will PREACH the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Finally, it's your lips you can splash out anything you feel like but remember there is a GOD out there who doesn't JOKE with His anointed!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Charly68: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2016
donofdons:
This is a man that killed aguyi irons I, that man that he was supposed to be guarding, whose life was entrusted into his hand. A man that betrayed his own head of state and killed thousands of fellow Christians that where biafrans.
I wish Jesus will return so that I will personally torture him again while he cry with that mopey face.
Where lies your forgiveness? Haven't you read that God is a forgiven God? Stop abusing Christianity & face the reality of life.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by hotspec(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

While i totally disagree about appointing Danjuma as d new Chancellor becos of his antecedents, I want to correct ur wrong opinion. The Institution's land was justifiably acquired with every naira paid from d immediate past king. Many Ede people who are majority muslims kicked against it because its a christian school. Because of d lingered legal tussle, they were reselling parts of d land and even acquired part of it for their Ede Muslim Hospital. When d current king, who is also a devouted muslim and a former lecturer in one of d state polys was installed, they wanted to force his to grab d land totally from Redeemer's which he turned down totally. Instead, he facilitated d return of d land to d original owner, including a visit with his chiefs to d redemtion camp to resolve d issue. His action has degenerated to a lingering trust crisis between d king and his subjaects qho complained that he betrays muslims by allowing a christian schools on d thick forest between Ededimeji and Akoda. The history is there to verify.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by siokpe: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

Hate speech. What is extortion? is there any compulsion in any church? Did the Ede community petition any authority that their land was snatched. Do you imagine the tremendous socio-economic benefit that the school will bring to the people? I am sure many communities in Nigeria will well come such development with free donation of land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by engrshakespeare: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2016
donofdons:

You are assuming you will make heaven, right?
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Newnas(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2016
siokpe:

Hate speech. What is extortion? is there any compulsion in any church? Did the Ede community petition any authority that their land was snatched. Do you imagine the tremendous socio-economic benefit that the school will bring to the people? I am sure many communities in Nigeria will well come such development with free donation of land.

Of course they petitioned and the case is still in court.

The school has no significant socioeconomic benefit so far, and I doubt it will ever have one.

Maybe your village people are so lazy that they will give their farming land for free to an extortion lord to build a temple of extortion!
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by codemaniacs: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2016
tbliss22:

Do you have verifiable proof on these claims?? If you don't please mind what you say about men of God so that you don't regret it.

Adeboye is this, Adeboye is that still his congregation is on geometric progression and he has been winning souls preaching the GOSPEL all around the world. If you have ever been under is biblical teachings you will AGREE that his HUMILITY is second to none.

There is no gathering you invite him to speak either for religious or any other purpose, he will PREACH the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Finally, it's your lips you can splash out anything you feel like but remember there is a GOD out there who doesn't JOKE with His anointed!!

stop been an a:ss-licker.. with this move, Adeboye has fallen and turned against the Yorubas.... Lets wait until this news is confirmed.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by vislabraye(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

I don't think you can snatch land from farmers like that. May be they were settled. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Newnas(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
vislabraye:

I don't think you can snatch land from farmers like that. May be they were settled. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Why can't you, isn't it Nigeria?! Actually, I don't think it would have been this easy if the king hadn't betrayed his people.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by josite: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Daddy GO is getting too many things wrong these days.how can you make a man like this the chancellor of a Christ cent-red institution?
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Tedassie(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2016
Well,if you ask me i think this man has no business in a position of leadership,given his antecedents.

Someone who was among the indicted personalities in that Panama Papers hulabaloo among other ignoble thi...how quickly the world forgets.

Anyways my opinion...
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by alutapastor(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2016
We can condemn anything even when we don't understand what is been done.
Many projects in our federal & state universities remained uncompleted for decades even billions of naira yearly allocations but the church owned private universities start & finish projects in a short time.
The model of these church owned private universities is a self sustaining one with funds coming from school fee.
Jesus taught about counting the cost before undertaking a project. The owner must have counted the cost of running a private university smoothly and chosen this model as the best way to achieve their purpose.
The church will not be raising money in every service to provide for school needs when it can be gotten from school fees even if the initial funds came from church members .
These church owned ones can compete with any foreign university on infrastructure & smooth running better than federal government funded universities that cannot provide beds space or water to bath for their students & without strikes caused by lack of funds for a smooth running of the universities.
Anyone who believe that the church owned private universities are overcharging should set up one for free to show them how it can be done for free.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Aiholi(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Adeboye , God's crook grin

One thing i make sure i avoid is speakin against God's anointed... Stop b4 God's wrath falls upon u.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Aiholi(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2016
eitsei:
How does that justify them snatching farm lands from poor farmers to build University, how many wards of their church members are awarded scholarship?

Who said they snatched farmers lands?
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Spongia1(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2016
abumeinben:
Redeemer's University?

Danjuma?

Whatever happened to the part of the scripture that says "be unequally yoked with unbelievers"?

I'm not a religious bigot, but for a church to install one of the corrupt as a ceremonial leader, what exactly is RCCGs plan?
Danjuma is an Hausa name, not necessarily a Muslim name. His first name is Theophilus, is that not a Christian name? Being wicked is not a function of your name or religion.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Ofemmanu1: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2016
donofdons:

He may have changed.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by sonofluc1fer: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2016
Aiholi:

One thing i make sure i avoid is speakin against God's anointed... Stop b4 God's wrath falls upon u.
Please stfu. God's wrath, my left nut.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by ibadanfinest(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

Firstly, is this your justification for their wickedness?

Secondly, All what they are spending is just chicken change compared to what they are making!

Pls what's your bizness with other peoples religion. As per the land u said they collected, bros be wise. Do you know the development that reedemer university will bring to where it is built? you are just a nicompop that allow sentiment to cloud your reasoning. Go and ask the people of Iwo in osun state which is a Muslim dominated area what development Bowen university has brought to their town.
Stop meddling in other people's religion affair, I know Muslims don't like that.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Aiholi(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Please stfu. God's wrath, my left nut.

Av forgotten u're d sonoflucifer.... Like fada like son
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Timba24(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

how do u knw all dis.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by CharlesOFR(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Chancellor is different from vice chancellors
Arebay:
Nairaland..me wey b student for the school never hear ...Proffessor Z.A Adeyewa is still the vc..though there is convo on thursday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2008/2009 Post Ume For Nnamdi Azikiwe University / GOOD NEWS. Best Way To Check Ur JAMB Result Without Getting Errors / Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.