Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor (13210 Views)

Apply For TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship For African Students 2018/2019 / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Newnas(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Timba24:
how do u knw all dis.

I live in the town!
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Oeakin: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:
Do you mean that school built on a land snatched from poor village farmers?

Wickedness in the name of religion! You extort tithes from poor people, unjustifiably acquire land, build a school that 90percent of your congregation can't afford!

If you don't know anything about it better you shut up! this land was given to Redeemed Church by Timi of Ede himself supported by his chiefs. Pasor Adeboye went to Ede for revival in which PBA and his chiefs were invited at the end of the meeting ,OBA tooks micro phone and promised them hectares of land .this happened around twenty years ago.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Newnas(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2016
ibadanfinest:

Pls what's your bizness with other peoples religion. As per the land u said they collected, bros be wise. Do you know the development that reedemer university will bring to where it is built? you are just a nicompop that allow sentiment to cloud your reasoning. Go and ask the people of Iwo in osun state which is a Muslim dominated area what development Bowen university has brought to their town.
Stop meddling in other people's religion affair, I know Muslims don't like that.

You talk as if Ede is a town begging for development, there is a federal polytechnic and a private university in it, so redeemers can go wherever they like.

Secondly, there is no development they are bringing, in fact they have made cost of living higher especially cost of housing.

Thirdly, this doesn't justify their wickedness.

Fourthly, the school only gives job to Christians, so it's either a way to Christianise the town or just occupy people's land for their selfish desires.
Note: I'm not begging them to employ non Christians, I'm just informing you of the falsehood in your claims.

Lastly, it's not nicompop, it's nincompoop! Don't use a vocabulary that's more than your IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Newnas(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Oeakin:

If you don't know anything about it better you shut up! this land was given to Redeemed Church by Timi of Ede himself supported by his chiefs. Pasor Adeboye went to Ede for revival in which PBA and his chiefs were invited at the end of the meeting ,OBA tooks micro phone and promised them hectares of land .this happened around twenty years ago.

A crime is a crime, injustice has no other name, it's only normal for elite criminals to try and give a pseudo legal backing for their crimes, so all those things you are saying doesn't justify snatching people's lands for your private consumption, if the oba is corrupt, should Mr Erastus too support him if he too isn't a bloody criminal. People's family lands are there, lands that that they inherited from their fathers, you are here talking crap!

You only eat what your shepherds feed you.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by opcon(f): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2016
the guy is a muslim....and will they start praying that Christianity will prevail? its obvious churches na business venture
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2016
A known thief & murderer. . .

I say let these churches not bobo us about heaven/hell again. Organised religion is the longest running, most successful scam in the history of planet earth.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by abumeinben(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Spongia1:
Danjuma is an Hausa name, not necessarily a Muslim name. His first name is Theophilus, is that not a Christian name? Being wicked is not a function of your name or religion.

I'm not after name bro, nor religion.

I'm after corruption...TY Danjuma is with the corrupt.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by willibounce1(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2016
donofdons:
This is a man that killed aguyi irons I, that man that he was supposed to be guarding, whose life was entrusted into his hand. A man that betrayed his own head of state and killed thousands of fellow Christians that where biafrans.
I wish Jesus will return so that I will personally torture him again while he cry with that mopey face.

Please STFU and GTFO here
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Timba24(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
opcon:
the guy is a muslim....and will they start praying that Christianity will prevail? its obvious churches na business venture
he is nt muslim bt a christian.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by bayinq25(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2016
tbliss22:

Do you have verifiable proof on these claims?? If you don't please mind what you say about men of God so that you don't regret it.

Adeboye is this, Adeboye is that still his congregation is on geometric progression and he has been winning souls preaching the GOSPEL all around the world. If you have ever been under is biblical teachings you will AGREE that his HUMILITY is second to none.

There is no gathering you invite him to speak either for religious or any other purpose, he will PREACH the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Finally, it's your lips you can splash out anything you feel like but remember there is a GOD out there who doesn't JOKE with His anointed!!
which humility?with a private jet and luxury of cars i'll be the most humble mo'fvcker in the world.what teachings?is it "I see ten people buying cars this year"?...do the math among 5000 members 10 are bound to buy cars.After receiving cash from these thieves called leaders,you'll hear prophecies like."The lord told me that Nigeria will be great this year".Religion has enslaved the black race without chains

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Timba24(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

I live in the town!
guy, all dis fact u jes sed are baseless. Na d former king wey dae dere give dem d land. Actually, i stay in ede also.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Temysteve(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

Wickedness in the name of religion! You extort tithes from poor people, unjustifiably acquire land, build a school that 90percent of your congregation can't afford!
berra watch ur tongue, and don't invoke curse on urself.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by cephsaidu(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bros... What do you mean by a new way to Launder money? Expatiate please
Zedoo:
Hahaha
Danjuma.

Hmmm. The school authority (church) is really laughable....

A new avenue to launder money...
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Slimmos(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

Wat would u say about Al hikmah university and this other one in katsina.. Did they steal land meant for poor farmers or not?
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by mencer(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't read negative comments !
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Slimmos(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
opcon:
Mumu! How is Theophilus, a muslim name? He is a northerner but a xtian
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Spongia1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
abumeinben:

I'm not after name bro, nor religion.

I'm after corruption...TY Danjuma is with the corrupt.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by datigbogirl: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
donofdons:
This is a man that killed aguyi irons I, that man that he was supposed to be guarding, whose life was entrusted into his hand. A man that betrayed his own head of state and killed thousands of fellow Christians that where biafrans.
I wish Jesus will return so that I will personally torture him again while he cry with that mopey face.

Haba shocked
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Zedoo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
cephsaidu:
Bros... What do you mean by a new way to Launder money? Expatiate please

Let me be the typical Nigerian and answer you with a question....

Firstly on what basis does a christian established university appoint a widely known political miscreant godfather and one of the hench-military-men who have looted this nation to such a high post in the school's ceremonial hierarchy On what basis

2. What else if not monetary gain would trigger such action??

3. Do you really think politicians get into anything that doesn't either bring more money or provide an avenue to hide what they already have...

This is no plain occurrence.
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by Zedoo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
bayinq25:
which humility?with a private jet and luxury of cars i'll be the most humble mo'fvcker in the world.what teachings?is it "I see ten people buying cars this year"?...do the math among 5000 members 10 are bound to buy cars.After receiving cash from these thieves called leaders,you'll hear prophecies like."The lord told me that Nigeria will be great this year".Religion has enslaved the black race without chains

Leave that person Wey dey yap abeg .. Na only one "adeboye" dey dis life

People are just plain blind....wonderfullu clueless....

All because they refuse to read their bibles....instead let their "fathers" in the lord tell them EVERYTHING about life ..... Dogmatic followers and fanatics of church and denominational Christianity....

There is only ONE GOD. Only one Christianity....

Any christian that oppresses his fellow man to whatever end is very very very questionable....
God is in heaven...your actions can only be felt by your fellow man....
Re: Redeemer’s Varsity Installs TY Danjuma As Chancellor by ibadanfinest(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Newnas:

You talk as if Ede is a town begging for development, there is a federal polytechnic and a private university in it, so redeemers can go wherever they like.

Secondly, there is no development they are bringing, in fact they have made cost of living higher especially cost of housing.

Thirdly, this doesn't justify their wickedness.

Fourthly, the school only gives job to Christians, so it's either a way to Christianise the town or just occupy people's land for their selfish desires.
Note: I'm not begging them to employ non Christians, I'm just informing you of the falsehood in your claims.

Lastly, it's not nicompop, it's nincompoop! Don't use a vocabulary that's more than your IQ.

Nincompoop isnt the only spelling I missed and its not a vocabulary to me.

You forgot to add NYSC orientation camp and I think Ede has a stadium. My friend Ede is more like a village. Reedemer University will help boost the status of Ede. I will be happy personally if it were to be sited in my city.

Its a xtian skul so its normal for them to give job to Christians or are u saying All hikmah University in kwara gives jobs to Christians.

Lastly you can also pick holes in my spellings I suppose that's how you are taught how to test one's level of IQ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy / GOOD NEWS. Best Way To Check Ur JAMB Result Without Getting Errors / Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.