Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog (688 Views)

What Is The Best Theme For Wordpress Blog Site / The Best Theme, Css & Html Areana For All Bloggers / What Is The Best Theme To Use In Wordpress Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog by sirkay9ja(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Hello guyz, pls I need ur hlp. My blog is giving me a lot of problems every day so am thinking of changing d template is d best option. Pls I need ur response on the best template I can use because am currently using sevida old version.
Re: What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog by mokoshalb(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2016
sirkay9ja:
Hello guyz, pls I need ur hlp. My blog is giving me a lot of problems every day so am thinking of changing d template is d best option. Pls I need ur response on the best template I can use because am currently using sevida old version.
URL..
Re: What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog by hostkobo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
sirkay9ja:

You are using Sevida and complaining your site has problems?

Methinks the problem is not with Sevida. You are the one that has issues with your site's admin. If you are well skilled, you can use Sevida for any kind of website.

what is your URL?

msg me on whatsapp (details below) if you need some help.

regards
HK
Re: What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog by sirkay9ja(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
My url is www.sirkaytech.com

The problem is that pagination is not working on it, so for now there is no page dat link to d next page. Pls hlp
Re: What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog by hostkobo(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
sirkay9ja:
My url is www.sirkaytech.com

The problem is that pagination is not working on it, so for now there is no page dat link to d next page. Pls hlp

Chief,

My previous comment was with regards to the wordpress version of your theme: Sevida.

Let me look around for a solution to the issue for blogger, ill get back to you

regards
HK
Re: What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog by mokoshalb(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
hostkobo:

Chief,

My previous comment was with regards to the wordpress version of your theme: Sevida.

Let me look around for a solution to the issue for blogger, ill get back to you

regards
HK
Sevida for WP..? strange!
Re: What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog by sirkay9ja(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Do u mean d version am using is for WordPress?
Re: What Is The Best Theme Recommended For A Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
It's not about using a premium theme but how did you got the theme...maybe from black hat ...mehn I can customize your site for free...using any template..
I would like to you to see my site but it's currently locked because am still writing more post...
Just use normal theme and customize

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About .NG Domain Names / I Need A Guru In Whogohost Help Me Frm Blogger To WP / How To Park Your Web4africa Dot Com Dot Ng Domain To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.