Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,860 members, 7,824,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How To Park Your Web4africa Dot Com Dot Ng Domain To - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Park Your Web4africa Dot Com Dot Ng Domain To (683 Views)

How To Link My Registered And Host Website To / I Need Help On Adding My App To / Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Park Your Web4africa Dot Com Dot Ng Domain To by InfoRetweet(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Web4africa formally had problems with dot com dot ng domains when it comes to DNS settings editing, which maid customers think they're scammers, where i decided to publish a post on http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/03/prove-that-web4africa-is-not-scam.html?m=1, but that's all a forgotten story since its now available.

If your a blogger and you registered your domain on web4africa as Info Retweet also did, this tutorial is for you. And am not going to talk much, i will just be giving you more of screenshots of my own settings, for you to follow.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Source: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/04/how-to-park-your-web4africa-domain-to-blogger.html

Re: How To Park Your Web4africa Dot Com Dot Ng Domain To by InfoRetweet(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Isn't that better than writing long tutorials, where you will or may loose one or two lines? Or even mix them up, as the case may be.

What is DNS Settings?

DNS in the webmasters world means Domain Name Servers. Now, DNS settings generally means settings up your domain name servers to a particular direction of a host or website.

(1) (Reply)

Want to be a Part of a Big & Popular Tech Blog?... You love tech? Write Tech!! / Deltans Forum ~desfo.com.ng / Be Financially Independent...............learn Website Development And Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.