Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) (41251 Views)

Koko That Ate 40 British Men As Nembe King [PICS] / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King / Behold The Face Of A New King (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2016
He cant be the youngest, there is one of 14 year-old in Ekiti... I think Erio-Ekiti to be precise.
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by rapistomenka: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
If it was in Ife......the throne(Ooni) would have gone to the highest bidder

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by quinndez(f): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
I'm sure he doesn't have a wife yet. Anyone know his address,make I go apply. I will teach him things he won't believe. By the way,I hope his people ain't wicked tho. Let them not kill my husband in his prime oo
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by DaniDani(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Wooooow. Pls don't be like king davido. Pls run from women, else, they will ruin your life. Listen to your mom and wise elders. Eze birikwa o, ise,

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Oya girlfriends go full now
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by dumie(f): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2016
All hail the History making King.. May the Almighty God bless u with long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2016
kiss fine girl..Only if....
quinndez:
I'm sure he doesn't have a wife yet. Anyone know his address,make I go apply. I will teach him things he won't believe. By the way,I hope his people ain't wicked tho. Let them not kill my husband in his prime oo
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by miketayo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
saint7000:
Afonja by mere seeing "Delta state" would think he is SS...Lol. Not knowing he is Igbo like the Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa!

[size=14pt] dude!! we dont care if he is from Mars [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
saint7000:
Afonja by mere seeing "Delta state" would think he is SS...Lol. Not knowing he is Igbo like the Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa!
You have just displayed what is called "inferiority complex". Because reading all the comments so far, I haven't seen anyone mention his ethnicity instead they congratulated him. Instead of you doing the same, you're here claiming he is Igbo and not South South. Learn to live your life peacefully everyday as it comes. No one is dividing you, "FOCUS". Your ethnicity won't put food on your table instead your abilities will. This king's father has made him great, go work hard and make your children great also.
@topic, long live the king. May God grant you the wisdom to rule your kingdom in Peace and unity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

[s]You have just displayed what is called "inferiority complex". Because reading all the comments so far, I haven't seen anyone mention his ethnicity instead they congratulated him. Instead of you doing the same, you're here claiming he is Igbo and not South South. Learn to live your life peacefully everyday as it comes. No one is dividing you, "FOCUS". Your ethnicity won't put food on your table instead your abilities will. This king's father has made him great, go work hard and make your children great also.
@topic, long live the king. May God grant you the wisdom to rule your kingdom in Peace and unity.[/s]

The person with inferiority complex is you for identifying as a woman when you are a man. You need serious help. When last did you see a psychiatrist?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
oboy
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by eitsei(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
this one has more powers than that corrupt oni of ife cool
why are you always pained like this? Who is responsible for your misery undecided?

I don't know about ubulu until this came on the front page, who doesn't know about ife? Who no know Oni arole oodua?

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
saint7000:

This person's mindset is one of the core problems of Nigeria. Hardcore Ethnic Inferiority Complex (Let me put it that way).

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
eitsei:
why are you always pained like this? Who is responsible for your misery undecided?

I don't know about ubulu until this came on the front page, who doesn't know about ife? Who no know Oni arole oodua?
sorry if i hurt your feelings tongue
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by honeygirl17: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wingback:
I can never respect him

I would bash his crown into his skull if he dare order me around
Go and bash his skull na, are you jealous of the young king?
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by eitsei(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
sorry if i hurt your feelings tongue
receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
Go and bash his skull na, are you jealous of the young king?

Jealous of what exactly?

Don't you have better things to do like Catering to your 12 year old faggoot boyfriend?
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by honeygirl17: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wingback:

Jealous of what exactly?

Don't you have better things to do like Catering to your 12 year old faggoot boyfriend?
what is this troublemaker trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
saint7000:

IBB roped us into a state with Anioma people.I cannot wait for them get their Anioma State and join the East if they like.
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by slowbreeze(f): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chaii..y do i feel pity for dis kid..At 17 I was jst fresh out of secondary looking forward to enjoying the pleasures of life,and here is a kid at 17,given such huge burden to bear..He will just age overnight and i do hope he will be allowed to "live" his like any regular 17year old..else dere will always be dis unfilled gap in his life.Jst ask Michael Jackson....
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by nonjebose(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
quinndez:
Hmmm. As long as you teach him things that are not beyond his age or comprehension. Wait o, what do you want this boy to know na? Btw, I know his add, so I may have to conduct this interview. His people are cool, though
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
emmabest2000:

Taboo ...
Igbo ama eze.
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by kan12(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
This guy still dey 17yrs?
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Reeberry: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
saint7000:

mynd 444 do the needful... INSULT RULE VIOLATION
How is calling you your name an insult? You must be high on ashewo cûnt to called the mods to ban me just because I called you "Ode".
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Reeberry: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

You have just displayed what is called "inferiority complex". Because reading all the comments so far, I haven't seen anyone mention his ethnicity instead they congratulated him. Instead of you doing the same, you're here claiming he is Igbo and not South South. Learn to live your life peacefully everyday as it comes. No one is dividing you, "FOCUS". Your ethnicity won't put food on your table instead your abilities will. This king's father has made him great, go work hard and make your children great also.
@topic, long live the king. May God grant you the wisdom to rule your kingdom in Peace and unity.
Nice!
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by ClitRaider: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
this boy go dey go school so??
The boy go fhuck shege for him subject tot.o
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
ademidedavid:
i hope he is ready to marry as many wifes as possible just like his predecessors

His mother was the only queen and wife of the late Obi....
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by ClitRaider: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
quinndez:
How well can you fhuck?
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by nwagbunaese(f): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Who is this one.

Is Ubulu-Uku not in Delta State? and is Delta State not in SS?

Abeg carry your tribalistic brain go one side.

saint7000:

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by winj: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
And he will receive a salary from the state, as if they don't have enough useless chieftaincy titles and kingdoms that offer no value to the nation other than increase the goverment budgets.
Re: Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) by youngjoy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
Give me likes for no reason...

I trust you guys grin grin grin

grin
WebSurfer:
Give me likes for no reason...

I trust you guys grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Laughs So Hard As He Attends A Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.