Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

5 Star Music Team Visits Pregnant Corper Dancer Who Had Twin (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Star Music Team Visits Pregnant Corper Dancer Who Had Twin (photos) (844 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) / Kaffy Replies Michael Omani, Dancer Who Blasted Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Star Music Team Visits Pregnant Corper Dancer Who Had Twin (photos) by annnikky(f): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2016
– Pregnant youth corps member gives birth to a set of
twin girls on Sunday, September 4

– Limpopo singer Kcee, his brother Emoney and wife
visits the new mother in the hospital

– The 5 Star music team has paid the hospital bill of
both mother and children

Pregnant corps member who participated in Kcee’s
Tinana dance competition has given birth to a set of
twin.

The Afro pop singer Kcee, his younger brother Emoney
and his wife on Sunday, September 4 visited the new
mother who had a set of twin girls in Lagos.

Emoney not only cleared her hospital bill, but also gave
her some money, while his wife, Juliet Okonkwo
contributed baby kits to the new born babies and their
mother.

The Limpopo singer took to his Instagram to share the
good news and their contribution to the babies’ welfare.
He wrote:

“With some much joy and happiness in my heart I received very wonderful news yesterday. Can we all remember the young pregnant Corp member that participated at the ongoing Tinana competition? I guess the answer is yes.

She delivered a set of twins (girls) yesterday and we
couldn’t wait but to celebrate with her. I and my brother
@iam_emoney1 and the entire five star crew members
went straight to the hospital to visit Them yesterday. My
brother Emoney has cleared all their hospital bills and also gave them some Cash. My brothers wife @iam_mrse who couldn’t resist the moment of joy also shared some baby kits with the new born babies and their mother .

Congratulations to the new born babies and their mother and also to the father of the house because na him do the harder part of the job earlier lol . #tinanamovement #tinana God bless you all.”

Kcee is holding a dance contest to promote his latest
single Tinana and asked his fans to share videos of
themselves dancing to the song to be considered for the $2,000 (N820k) cash price.

The youth corps member’s entry received a lot of
backlash because she is heavily pregnant and was
seriously dancing to the song so her haters were
insulting her in the comment section. See video of his
trip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwCgm-81ZMM

https://www.naij.com/957140-lucky-girl-5-star-music-team-visits-pregnant-corper-dancer-twin-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Star Music Team Visits Pregnant Corper Dancer Who Had Twin (photos) by Adaowerri111: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2016
so na twins this woman carry for belle dey dance that Tinana....hmmmm...strong Mother ...congrats

1 Like

Re: 5 Star Music Team Visits Pregnant Corper Dancer Who Had Twin (photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Beautiful kids

1 Like

Re: 5 Star Music Team Visits Pregnant Corper Dancer Who Had Twin (photos) by wise7(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Congrats to her.... She don dey turn celebrity small small o
Re: 5 Star Music Team Visits Pregnant Corper Dancer Who Had Twin (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2016
She done become celeb. Congrats smiley
Re: 5 Star Music Team Visits Pregnant Corper Dancer Who Had Twin (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2016
smiley twins? Wow. Love twins mehn. God pls bless me Twins, not just twins! Cute twins and money to take good care of them "AMEN" grin smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Star Music Team Visits Pregnant Corper Dancer Who Had Twin (photos) by annnikky(f): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Thank God for safe delivering cos e no easy.... Congrats Mrs tinana smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video:linda Ikeji Begs Fans To Help Her Search For Husband,want A Regular Sex / "I Cried The Day I Started Dating Again After My Divorce" -- Toke Makinwa / How Sarah Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunmen Blowj0b To Distract Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.