Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Gtbank Naira Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Naira Mastercard (940 Views)

Firstbank Introduces Contactless Naira Mastercard / GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard / Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2016
GTBank
Re: Gtbank Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2016
can you transfer money loaded to this card to another account?
Re: Gtbank Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
protegesol:
can you transfer money loaded to this card to another account?
The money will be on the card for as long as you like. If you need the money in the account, you can withdraw it anytime by asking me to close the card account. I will close it and send whatever balance to you
Re: Gtbank Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2016
You didn't even answer the question asked. Can money be transferred from this account to another account? Simple question

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Naira Mastercard by wrecksfurd(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2016
ilovelikes Give me your Whatsapp number. What will be the billing address and name of the card? Because when making payment online, you have to supply those details. Will it be your own name and address since the virtual card is linked to your GTB account?
Re: Gtbank Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2016
flopii01:
You didn't even answer the question asked. Can money be transferred from this account to another account? Simple question

Yes the account functions like every other account
Re: Gtbank Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2016
wrecksfurd:
ilovelikes Give me your Whatsapp number. What will be the billing address and name of the card? Because when making payment online, you have to supply those details. Will it be your own name and address since the virtual card is linked to your GTB account?

I have being doing this for my contacts offline before I posted it online. From my experience, any name and address works. But the country must be Nigeria. Any address and city works.
Re: Gtbank Naira Mastercard by wrecksfurd(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2016
ilovelikes:

I have being doing this for my contacts offline before I posted it online. From my experience, any name and address works. But the country must be Nigeria. Any address and city works.

Let's talk on Whatsapp. If you can't drop your number, mine is in my signature.
Re: Gtbank Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2016
I feel good when helping others

(1) (Reply)

Start Ur Ladies Shoe Business With Little Capital / Congrats you have A Business Plan,now Time For A Cool Logo / What If You Are Introduced To A Legitimate Online Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.