Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

See What My Husband Did To My Face Becuase I Said Buhari Is Working - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What My Husband Did To My Face Becuase I Said Buhari Is Working (601 Views)

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / A 'husband' Did This To His Wife, With A Hot Iron / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1)

See What My Husband Did To My Face Becuase I Said Buhari Is Working by Sleeplessmoney: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2016
According to Vincent Chinenye @Vincentwap who shared the picture of the woman on Twitter, he tweeted that all the woman did was to praise the administration of the present government in Nigeria and bam, she ‘earned’ the swollen face from her husband.

Read more: http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/09/police-naps-man-for-stealing-52-female.html

Re: See What My Husband Did To My Face Becuase I Said Buhari Is Working by nextprince: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Igbo and violence against women are like 5&6 grin
Re: See What My Husband Did To My Face Becuase I Said Buhari Is Working by Mynd44: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2016

(1)

Cemetery Worker Arrested With Human Skulls In Ogun State (photo) / Thieves Caught And Beaten To Pulp After Burgling A Church In Asaba (photos) / Man Caught Naked Trying To Sleep With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.