Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Is Your Own Definition Of Success. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is Your Own Definition Of Success. (599 Views)

Definition Of Awoof / What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Own Definition Of Success. by jaguar09(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, the subject reflects the statement by the PDP national Chairman Chief Vincent Ogbulafor yesterday that they would hold a rally on 10-10-09 at the eagle square abuja to celebrate the success of the Yar-Adua' s amnesty programme.

My question is what is the definition of success? has the FG achieved success by making the millitants surrender their arms? or is it when the root cause of the problem that came rise to millitancy is resolved and all living in peace?

this i call praise singers, who would agree to anything just to be heard and seen as vibrant in Govt. this man has yet again proved how back ward he is. " Man who establishes a business and cannot manage it effectively is not yet a successful business man". what is you take.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of Success. by MrKelly: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2009
I think this should go to Politics not Autos.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cars Form Cotonou And Still Save Up To 100 To 150k Than Buying From Lag / Brand New 2009 Kia Vehicles For Sale, Very Affordable Sam:07029322472 / 2007 Toyota Camry Le Pre-ordered And Sold (3.2 Million Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.