Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,208 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt But Hail Zuckerber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt But Hail Zuckerber (531 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt And Hail Zuckerber / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt But Hail Zuckerber by catchfun: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has reacted to some state and burning national issues.
In his regular #FayoseSpeak series, the governor disclosed that he will be going round the local governments to monitor workers to ensure they resumed at their offices.
Speaking on the state of the economy, he said “If your salary is N100,000, know fully now that you are collecting N50.000 all because of the economy recession in the country, what you are buying in market is now times three of the initial price.
“Soon there would be free health care across the state because majority couldn’t afford hospital bill due to the current economy recession.
“LG autonomy is a must and there is no going back on it here in Ekiti because the LG must be allowed to function.
“Because of bad state of the country’s economy, a lot of Nigerians can no longer afford medicare. People are now going to spiritualists to seek treatment for their ailments.
“Whatever I do, they will condemn. When I wore T-shirt to the House of Assembly, they said I didn’t dress properly. But when the Facebook founder came to Nigeria, wearing T-shirt and jeans, they hailed him. They said he was humble. Hypocrites, that’s what they are.
mynd44,lalasticlala
http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/06/nigerians-hypocrites-condemn-wearing-t-shirt-hail-zuckerberg-fayose/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt But Hail Zuckerber by emamos: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2016
It is well
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt But Hail Zuckerber by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt But Hail Zuckerber by Ozavize88(f): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt But Hail Zuckerber by Mynd44: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2016

(1)

And You Think This Man Can Deliver? / Do These People Still Need National ID Card?? / US Hegemony And Its Influence On Nigerian Politics: Regime Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.