Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt And Hail Zuckerber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt And Hail Zuckerber (483 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt But Hail Zuckerber / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt And Hail Zuckerber by evanscheck(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has described Nigerians as hypocrites after they hailed Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg for wearing T-shirt but condemned him (Fayose) for doing same.

Fayose said this while reacting to some state and burning national issues in his regular #FayoseSpeak series.

The governor also disclosed that he will be going round the local governments to monitor workers to ensure they resumed at their offices.

Speaking on the state of the economy, he said “If your salary is N100,000, know fully now that you are collecting N50.000 all because of the economy recession in the country, what you are buying in market is now times three of the initial price.

“Soon there would be free health care across the state because majority couldn’t afford hospital bill due to the current economy recession.

“LG autonomy is a must and there is no going back on it here in Ekiti because the LG must be allowed to function.

“Because of bad state of the country’s economy, a lot of Nigerians can no longer afford medicare. People are now going to spiritualists to seek treatment for their ailments.

“Whatever I do, they will condemn. When I wore T-shirt to the House of Assembly, they said I didn’t dress properly. But when the Facebook founder came to Nigeria, wearing T-shirt and jeans, they hailed him. They said he was humble. Hypocrites, that’s what they are.

He continued,  “They are worried because what they failed to do, I am doing and they will remain in that state of worries.

“I declare whatever comes to Ekiti from the Federation Account every month and technology has even made it compulsory for leaders to be transparent. If I don’t tell Ekiti people what their monthly income is, they can always get it on the Internet.

“On Ekiti State at 20, I want to thank God specially. When Ekiti was 10, I was the governor, I’m also governor when Ekiti will be 20.

“Ekiti people should come out and x-ray those that have ruled this State and tell the world who impacted most on the state.

“Of all the governors put together, Fayemi got the highest fund. His govt got more money than Adebayo, Oni and my govt put together.

“Most of the landmark projects in Ekiti State were done by me.

“Since 2014 October that I assumed office, we have not had any political killing in Ekiti.”
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt And Hail Zuckerber by Awoofawo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wu be that mad man that dey compare himself with better pepsin for dere?!

grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt And Hail Zuckerber by NePro: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hipocrisy is Nigeria
Hypocrisy is when a military aspirant is appointed a sports minister
That is Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites, They Condemn Me For Wearing T-shirt And Hail Zuckerber by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016

(1)

Breaking: Army To Deploy 10,000 Soldiers In Niger Delta / The Misery Of The Ishaga To Agbado Road / Thank You All For This Magic Number Of Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.