Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA (1656 Views)

We Want To Bring Down Unemployment By Creating Over 15m Jobs – FG / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre / FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA by EdoBoy90(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Attorney general of the federation, Abubakar Malami says that the NDLEA will recruit about 15,000 into the agency between end of 2016 and 2017.

Malami says the NDLEA recruitment is part of plans by the government to meet the requirements of the ECOWAS plan on control of drug offences and drug circulation in the West Africa region

The ECOWAS has also saluted the upcoming recruitment exercise as a proof of Nigeria’s commitment to ending drug offences in West Africa

NDLEA to recruit 15,000 more officials
There will be not less than 15,000 jobs available at the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) between the end of the year and 2017, so says the federal government.

This is bit of information was made known by the minister of Justice and the attorney general of the federation, Abubakar Malami (SAN) at the ECOWAS ministers meeting.

Leadership quoted Malami as saying that the federal government has approved the recruitment of 5000 staff in the NDLEA in addition to 10,000 in 2017.

Malami said the recruitment are as a result of plans by the federal government “to improve the capacity of the agency in relation to fighting crimes” in the West Africa region.
The attorney general then urged ministers of member countries to adopt the new ECOWAS Regional Drug Action Plan, for the year 2016-2020, which he said provides a roadmap and working document for the ECOWAS drug control team.

ECOWAS director in charge of Drug Control, Sintiki Ugbe commended Nigeria’s effort to tackle drug trafficking at the national level and noted that the Nigerian government has shown political commitment by approving the recruitment of workers to increase the capacity of the NDLEA and further develop a national drug control master plan.

Ugbe said: “We see and applaud that kind of political commitment in the region. We also want to see the translation of political commitment into real actions.”
Meanwhile, controversies and allegations of fraud are currently rocking the on-going teachers’ recruitment exercise in the state, ranging from poor conduct of the exercise to demand for a bribe.

The recently commenced exercise which held simultaneously at the 17 local government areas of Enugu state, as well as the College of Immaculate Conception (CIC), Enugu, witnessed a turn-out of thousands of applicants who had their names missing in the list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA by homosapien(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2016
I hope it won't be a man know man recruitment. Anyway dusting my cv
Re: Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA by EdoBoy90(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2016
homosapien:
I hope it won't be a man know man recruitment. Anyway dusting my cv
. My CV is activated. I will apply for all FG jobs.
Re: Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA by homosapien(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. My CV is activated. I will apply for FG jobs.

Good for Us then
Re: Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA by ykolajide: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2016
Ok,hope dis going well....
EdoBoy90:

Attorney general of the federation, Abubakar Malami says that the NDLEA will recruit about 15,000 into the agency between end of 2016 and 2017.

Malami says the NDLEA recruitment is part of plans by the government to meet the requirements of the ECOWAS plan on control of drug offences and drug circulation in the West Africa region

The ECOWAS has also saluted the upcoming recruitment exercise as a proof of Nigeria’s commitment to ending drug offences in West Africa

NDLEA to recruit 15,000 more officials
There will be not less than 15,000 jobs available at the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) between the end of the year and 2017, so says the federal government.

This is bit of information was made known by the minister of Justice and the attorney general of the federation, Abubakar Malami (SAN) at the ECOWAS ministers meeting.

Leadership quoted Malami as saying that the federal government has approved the recruitment of 5000 staff in the NDLEA in addition to 10,000 in 2017.

Malami said the recruitment are as a result of plans by the federal government “to improve the capacity of the agency in relation to fighting crimes” in the West Africa region.
The attorney general then urged ministers of member countries to adopt the new ECOWAS Regional Drug Action Plan, for the year 2016-2020, which he said provides a roadmap and working document for the ECOWAS drug control team.

ECOWAS director in charge of Drug Control, Sintiki Ugbe commended Nigeria’s effort to tackle drug trafficking at the national level and noted that the Nigerian government has shown political commitment by approving the recruitment of workers to increase the capacity of the NDLEA and further develop a national drug control master plan.

Ugbe said: “We see and applaud that kind of political commitment in the region. We also want to see the translation of political commitment into real actions.”
Meanwhile, controversies and allegations of fraud are currently rocking the on-going teachers’ recruitment exercise in the state, ranging from poor conduct of the exercise to demand for a bribe.

The recently commenced exercise which held simultaneously at the 17 local government areas of Enugu state, as well as the College of Immaculate Conception (CIC), Enugu, witnessed a turn-out of thousands of applicants who had their names missing in the list.
Re: Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA by obongtunji: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
10,000 recruitment will be behind the door and 5,000 will be made opened to over 2million job seekers.
Re: Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA by olumaxi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
I heard d form wil be sold at d rate of #5000
Re: Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA by maxwell767(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
olumaxi:
I heard d form wil be sold at d rate of #5000

Ok... Thank God u just heard it.
grin
Re: Jobs: FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA by Ewizard(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Issorite!

(1) (Reply)

Fareast Mercantile Company Limited (FMCL) Recruitment For Sales Representatives / Haggai Mortgage Bank Invite / Warehouse Raw Material Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.