Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications (4316 Views)

Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo / What Is Going On With The Federal Government NPOWER Programme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by opson2016(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Steer clear of anyone who asks you to bring money.

This is the crucial stage when 419 will ask you for money.

The programme is totally free.

Don't hand over your personal info to third parties you do not know.

We have tried as much as the beginning of registration for the programme to give tips on how to stay protected. Besides, I also post any update from time to time if there is any.
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by ajabani4allah(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
God day Mr. Opson
Sir, do we have any reliable info on when exactly this program begins. I came across a source saying that the recruitment is likely to start by February pls how genuine is this?
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by Teejaykary: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op the registration is still on? i av bm trying to register but the server was not going.
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by opson2016(m): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2016
It has closed. It closed on August 30.
Teejaykary:
Op the registration is still on? i av bm trying to register but the server was not going.
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by opson2016(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2016
ajabani4allah:
God day Mr. Opson
Sir, do we have any reliable info on when exactly this program begins. I came across a source saying that the recruitment is likely to start by February pls how genuine is this?

For now No And the government is also silent about it since the application was extended till August 30.

However, let's wait till the beginning of November since the team has promised to get across to us when they through with collation, sorting and verification of applications.

I'll keep you informed.
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by opson2016(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
ajabani4allah:
God day Mr. Opson

For now No And the government is also silent about it since the application was extended till August 30.

However, let's wait till the beginning of November since the team has promised to get across to us when they are through with collation, sorting and verification of applications.

I'll keep you informed.
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by victorikenna64: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Are we going to wait till nov, useless government ever seen since democratic rule in nigeria...
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by opson2016(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2016
victorikenna64:
Are we going to wait till nov, useless government ever seen since democratic rule in nigeria...

Please don't misquote me. They've not officially said November, I only said November since we've not been told when verifications would complete.
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by KnowMore: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2016
We are waiting
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by opson2016(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Use Your phone number and your surname to gain access into Npower online assessment portal.

If your surname tells you incorrect password, use your first name, if your first name says error, then use your last name.

My last name allowed me access into Npower portal after several hours of try with my surname.

For Npower community education, pls go ahead to write your test.

If you have any issue contact Npower on Facebook @Npowerng and on twitter @npower_ng or

Reach me on Facebook via infobase Facebook page @infobasecomng: https://mobile.facebook.com/Infobasecomng/ your complaints will be adequately attended to.

All the best.
Re: Npower Programme Begins Verification Of Applications by opson2016(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2016
How to update your NPOWER profile Or How to change NPOWER default state/city to your preferred state
http://infobase.com.ng/2016/10/14/how-to-update-n-power-profile-change-npower-city-to-preferred-state/

Share with friends who applied for NPOWER

(1) (Reply)

Aero Contractors / Volunteer And Internship Opportunities For Graduates, Professionals & Undergrads / Information On Unilag Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.