Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) (62476 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by contactmorak: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2016
A man's wife and mistress somehow turned up at the hospital to visit him at the same time with very predictable results. Video shared online shows the man, wife and mistress in an undignified heap on the floor as he tries to separate the two fighters.

The women don't seem to mind that the ailing man they came to visit is still in his hospital gown as they try to takedown each other. The video is believed to have been filmed by a nurse but it is not known where the incident unfolded. More photos below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXZ5E-BthUw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/wife-and-mistress-bump-into-each-other.html

2 Shares

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by contactmorak: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by thesicilian: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Even from the blurred pics its easy to guess who is the wife and who is the mistress.

23 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Whizzcute(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2016
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Mologi(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2016
thesicilian:
Even from the blurred pics its easy to guess who is the wife and who is the mistress.

Be specific......

2 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by abdul4new(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2016
women and jealousy are like bread and butter

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by 4reala(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
Nawa 4 these southern Christians o! grin
who is dis attention seeker self? Abeg receive sense jare

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Angelo45(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2016
Royal rumble don set be dat grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by MrWhaley: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
This "sick" man shaa..playing both Home and Away CHAMPIONS League match. Why won't you be sick?? undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Greenback: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
See that orobo.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
But why will the mistress visit the sick man being taken care of by the wife at the hospital?..."do unto others what you will love them do unto you".

She's lucky i'm not that man's wife. cheesy husband snatchers everywhere.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by phameous: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
All I hear is "stvpid"....from some1 who is actually stvpid calling some1 els stvpid.

After watching the video I just had to conclude.. "the man shud never recover from that sick bed" naun-sense

undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by herzern(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
cool
Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by steppin: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mtchewww! Dem no fit comot cloth sef! Waste of precious mb.grin

11 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Beremx(f): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
I am sure this happened in Kenya.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by freemanbubble: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
all what i can wish the mistress is the law of karma

5 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Flashh: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
phameous:
All I hear is "stvpid"....from some1 who is actually stvpid calling some1 els stvpid.

After watching the video I just had to conclude.. "the man shud never recover from that sick bed" naun-sense

undecided

Weytin concern this one?

12 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Him di*ck get honey just like mine
Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by adekayo1234(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
What is this world turning into... The man just dey enjoy live wrestlemania for hin sickbed. I pity the legal wife though

1 Like

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Charles4075(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
But why will the mistress visit the sick man being taken care of by the wife at the hospital?..."do unto others what you will love them do unto you".

If to say you be the wife, wetin you for do

26 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
?how i wish
Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by nagidarabani: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
contactmorak:
A man's wife and mistress somehow turned up at the hospital to visit him at the same time with very predictable results. Video shared online shows the man, wife and mistress in an undignified heap on the floor as he tries to separate the two fighters.

The women don't seem to mind that the ailing man they came to visit is still in his hospital gown as they try to takedown each other. The video is believed to have been filmed by a nurse but it is not known where the incident unfolded. More photos below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXZ5E-BthUw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/wife-and-mistress-bump-into-each-other.html

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
I support the mistress ... no i mean the wife ... no, again i mean they should have jointly descended on the sick man and snuffed life outta him. Nansense!
Or better still ... the trio should have attacked the camera man .. undecided undecided
Buhari see your life? grin

9 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by seniorgozman(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nawa ooo. They didn't even naked themselves

3 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Charles4075:
If to say you be the wife, wetin you for do

You don't want to know bro!, cos i fit kill person for my husband o!. grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by IMASTEX: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmm. . .What will they do if the man was Dangote

3 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by steppin: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:

If na u nko. Wetin you wan do?
Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wonder what gave her the impetus to front the man's wife... like the Igbo will say - that man has really sold himself.

3 Likes

Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by eph12(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Whether or not ah dey seek 4 attention is not the issue here. The issue here is that if this is Nigeria, they are southern Christians. Tell me say na lie make we continue from there. grin
I think they are northern Christians o
Re: Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kenya again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / This Is How Love Should Be[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.