Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife (62201 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by ijustdey: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
A divorce seeking wife has told a court how her husband rented a flat and moved in with her housemaid.

Kairat Jimoh , a middle aged woman
seeking a divorce from her husband,
Sefiu , at the Oshodi Customary Court sitting in Lagos, was in tears when she narrated how the man abandoned his family and moved in with his 18-year-old housemaid whom he rented a flat fro while she and her three children live in a one-room apartment.

Kairat told the court that the affair with the maid that has threatened their marriage of 17 years, kicked off when she traveled and the husband started
sleeping with the girl and on her return, the girl became insolent.

“Whenever I asked her to do a chore, she would look at me in the eye and tell me that she was tired. Whenever I threatened to take her back to our village, my husband would threaten to deal with me.

When I stood my grounds and sent her home, my husband threatened to kill me. My husband went behind my back and got accommodation for her three streets away from where we live.

He has become very wicked. He beats me up and would not stop until I get injuries. One night, he came back home drunk, got a knife and almost slit my throat.

I had to run out of the home to save my life. My life is endangered and as far as I’m concerned, this marriage can no longer stand because it has already broken down.

When I challenged him on why she should rent a flat for the girl while we live in a room, he told me he would chase me out of his house because I brought him bad luck.”

But Sefiu denied his wife's allegations, saying he only took the girl as his younger sister and would not try what his wife accused him of.

“I still love my wife. She should understand that men can change. But she should learn to be tolerant. I respect her and urge this court not to separate us.”

The President of the court, Mrs. R.I. Adetola, after hearing both parties, warned them to maintain the peace pending the determination of the suit which she adjourned till January 16, 2016, for further hearing.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/broken-home-my-husband-rented-a-flat-for-our-maid-divorce-seeking-wife-id4386546.html

lalasticlala
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by INTROVERT(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
That girls waist is really something.... terrible

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by HungerBAD: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
No evidence against this man.

He is just helping the maid. The wife better not destroy her marriage.

25 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
yet she still calls the lady a maid.
Woman that's your co-wife. grin

Whenever I asked her to do a chore, she would look at me in the eye and tell me that she was tired . Whenever I threatened to take her back to our village, my husband would threaten to deal with me.
This is the first sign. Once a maid starts behaving like this, just create a space for her in the guest room. She would be occupying it "legally" soon.

100 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Theyveedo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
End time maid,

End time husband.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
“I still love my wife. She should understand that men can change. But she should learn to be tolerant. I respect her and urge this court not to separate us.
Really?
What did you change into Oga?
You took the girl as your younger sister who has more value than your wife and kids. undecided

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by xynerise: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
He is just being generous lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
this reminds me of a similar incident that happened with our neighbor in our street long ago, but in this case the maid went ahead to marry the madam first daughters fiancé.
it was discovered that anytime the fiance comes to look for the woman's daughter the maid answers the door and starts to chat/flirt with him until the young man fell in love with her and lost interest in the other lady.
it was like a joke until the young man asked her to move in with him and the rest was history. the family was so heartbroken... some people get mind shaa.

82 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by lilmax(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
When the maid takes the position of the wife grin

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
The made has prepared some vegetable soup with ogas brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
lilmax:
When the maid takes the position of the wife grin
they do that all the time some of them, I think the best thing now is to hire a nanny that comes and goes so that anytime she overstays you can ask her if she's working over time.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by austine4real(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Am just passing by ni KOKAN AYE NA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Abiagirl777(f): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
The helps are no more smiling grin grin grin,the economy is bad

5 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Doughyeenbae(f): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
"When I challenged him on why he should rent a flat for the girl while we live in a room"
undecided
You live in a room and you have a maid..odikwa very alright.

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by babygirlfl: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thank goodness it's not igando magistrate court this time. grin even when the story looks igandoish.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by dsquare33: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Some women are funny, you have been married for 17 years and your maid is 18 years, she is already a full grown woman, at that time everything is set in the right propoption. Yoruba parlance will say o ti ba laga. Na so Sarah with Abraham problem start, Some women just like courting trouble, why not employ a smaller girl or an older maid or nanny , whom the husband will not find attractive. She said they started dating when she travelled, too bad. Probably she is not the type that has time to take care of her family. Women, never leave your home to the care of a maid no matter how 'ugly' or 'unattractive' the maid is.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
So the woman is the problem.
Not the randy husband?
dsquare33:
Some women are funny, you have been married for 17 years and your maid is 18 years, she is already a full grown woman, at that time everything is set in the right propoption. Yoruba parlance will say o ti ba laga. Na so Sarah with Abraham problem start, Some women just like courting trouble, why not employ a smaller girl or an older maid or nanny , whom the husband will not find attractive. She said they started dating when she travelled, too bad. Probably she is not the type that has time to take care of her family. Women, never leave your home to the care of a maid no matter how 'ugly' or 'unattractive' the maid is.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by MRNipples(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
cococandy:

Really?
What did you change into Oga?
You took the girl as your younger sister who has more value than your wife and kids. undecided
madam 4 d fact dat he cheated with a maid does not mean dat she is worth more dan d wife and kids, i aint in support of d man but what u must undastand is that konji na bastard.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by pretydiva(f): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
The story get k-leg..d couple staying in one room,n yet could afford a maid..where d maid dey sleep ni undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Something similar happened to a family I know of
it is a terrible betrayal on the mans part

Meanwhile He wants to eat his cake and to keep it
He doesn't want a divorce but wants to keep the maid
How is he going to achieve that, especially knowing how important "madamism" is in Nigeria.
Maid and madam sharing the same dickkk cool
its best the court grants the divorce before someone does something stupidd and it will be another story of acid and hired killers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by crackhaus: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
A typical case of one woman outdoing another woman right in her home...on her own turf.

Let the games begin, and may the best win...
Oops, the best already won...wha' can I say undecided

7 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Eketem: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
dsquare33:

So instead of a grown man to control himself and respect his marriage the solution is to get an underaged maid to abuse. Okay since you are pro child maid please volunteer your own daughter to women who are afraid of adult maids. Let your own 10-13 year old go and work as a maid

44 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
babygirlfl:
Thank goodness it's not igando magistrate court this time. grin even when the story looks igandoish.

The story is funnily sad.

The man took the maid as a sister kwa?

But again, this story is very igandoish sha...

1. A family lives with one room with three kids and have a maid?

2. Where does the maid sleep?

3. The husband can afford to rent a flat for his second wife yet cannot rent same for 1st wife and kids?

4. They have been married for 17yrs So will assume their kids are grown.... What the heck do they need a maid for? In a one room apartment? Except the maid is really a salesgirl who stays with them?

5. Why doesn't the husband want the divorce?

29 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Valeree:
this reminds me of a similar incident that happened with our neighbor in our street long ago, but in this case the maid went ahead to marry the madam first daughters fiancé.
it was discovered that anytime the fiance comes to look for the woman's daughter the maid answers the door and starts to chat/flirt with him until the young man fell in love with her and lost interest in the other lady.
it was like a joke until the young man asked her to move in with him and the rest was history. the family was so heartbroken... some people get mind shaa.

The daughter is better off without that man to be honest.

23 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by babygirlfl: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
bukatyne:

The story is funnily sad.

The man took the maid as a sister kwa?

But again, this story is very igandoish sha...

1. A family lives with one room with three kids and have a maid?

2. Where does the maid sleep?

3. The husband can afford to rent a flat for his second wife yet cannot rent same for 1st wife and kids?

4. They have been married for 17yrs So will assume their kids are grown.... What the heck do they need a maid for? In a one room apartment? Except the maid is really a salesgirl who stays with them?

5. Why doesn't the husband want the divorce?

My dear, the story get k leg.

5 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
bukatyne:

The daughter is better off without that man to be honest.

How so? What if the maid had a far better personality than madam's daughter. It's entirely possible that the maid was a better wife material.

14 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by dre11(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
When I challenged him on why she should rent a flat for the girl while we live in a room, he told me he would chase me out of his house because I brought him bad luck.”

How is it possible for a a family to live in a rented one room apartment and still employ a maid...

The wife must be lying to make her story sound convincing
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by dre11(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
enieme:
The made has prepared some vegetable soup with ogas brain

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by dre11(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Valeree:

Circumstances made that girl to be a maid.....

Am sure she learnt the art of being a good woman from her mother.
She definitely walked her way to the guys heart
Which am sure the woman's daughter couldn't do.

12 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Flashh: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Your husband rented a "flat" for his new wife, not ''face me I face you", and you still have the guts to call her your housemaid?

Madam, you better respect yourself.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by Seunaj05(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
V
Re: 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife by allanphash7(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
End time flat

End time husband

End time maid

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.