Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State (14263 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by adeoba2008(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
The problem is that PDP has not come out to tell people what they are going to do differently. The just keep attacking Obaseki who has come out with a clear cut agenda. Anyway....I comment my reserve...
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by btoks: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Military man walking behind, really not necessary in a civilian Government.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by wiloy2k8(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nairaland people dey vex oo . make una calm down small na
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by Miles300: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't think his going to talk change over there , now is hope .. We will !!!
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by creamylicious(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
i need a personal loan ooooo...... 50k to be paid in four months...i do not have a salary bank statement account but we can work out modalities ... please help me ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Transporting his economic bad luck to Edo State will surely mark their total failure.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by suasmablow(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buhari coming to campaign for Obaseki, is bad market for Obaseki with less than 5 days to election

Buhari's coming to Edo State will further reduce the 41,767 total votes that Godwin Obaseki was supposed to get by another 47%.
Buhari is seen as a disastrous failure by Nigerians,how then does he intend to sell his weak brand to an already disenchanted Edo people.
All we'll do is ask the the cost of a bag of rice --Ogbiede Ifaluyi Isibor

Edo APC just squandered the few votes Obaseki will gather. You've been working hard to sell a candidate who's Oshiomhole's cabinet face of abysmality, then you wrap it up with a Buhari. Failure is surely sure.--Akinloye Oyeniyi

What is Buhari going to tell Edo people?

Even Oshiomole, Obaseki and Edo State APC avoided campaigning with Buhari's name since the governoship campaign began in July.

Landslide victory loading for Pastor Ize Iyamu

Pls stop this your trash comments. We dont vote here. So these your PDP/Osagie virus here are seriously becoming social media nuisance. I am sure after the result on saturday, you will delete those stuffs from your phone and hide in perpetual shame
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by tunary(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
With d situation of d economy Hw can apc win dis election? Free nd fair can never bring them back both state nd federal. Wicked party
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by bashydemy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
yarimo:
Smh so that is why the ADC is moving with all the files to the campaign ground?
How dos that looks like files to you? They are news papers don't let hate blind your eyes.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by bashydemy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buhari coming to campaign for Obaseki, is bad market for Obaseki with less than 5 days to election

Buhari's coming to Edo State will further reduce the 41,767 total votes that Godwin Obaseki was supposed to get by another 47%.
Buhari is seen as a disastrous failure by Nigerians,how then does he intend to sell his weak brand to an already disenchanted Edo people.
All we'll do is ask the the cost of a bag of rice --Ogbiede Ifaluyi Isibor

Edo APC just squandered the few votes Obaseki will gather. You've been working hard to sell a candidate who's Oshiomhole's cabinet face of abysmality, then you wrap it up with a Buhari. Failure is surely sure.--Akinloye Oyeniyi

What is Buhari going to tell Edo people?

Even Oshiomole, Obaseki and Edo State APC avoided campaigning with Buhari's name since the governoship campaign began in July.

Landslide victory loading for Pastor Ize Iyamu
Wetin concern you if na bad market? face your PDP Nairaland job boy.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by yarimo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
bashydemy:
How dos that looks like files to you? They are news papers don't let hate blind your eyes.
ok I got it, so BUHARI want to go and read cartoons in rally ground. grin
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by iamrealdeji(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:
i see Buhari and am filled with pride!!! "a little"

but Jonathan cheesy dude looked like a clown #smh
No,forget, Buhari might be a confused slow man but he's a handsome man. You can't take that away from him‎
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by bashydemy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
yarimo:
ok I got it, so BUHARI want to go and read cartoons in rally ground. grin
PMG common sense no really common, it's part of the protocol boy, Those papers will be read on air.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by yarimo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
bashydemy:
PMG common sense no really common, it's part of the protocol boy, Those papers will be read on air.
ok I got it, those cartoons in the paper will be read on air .
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by bashydemy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
yarimo:
ok I got it, those cartoons in the paper will be read on air .
Whatever he read is none of your business..
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin

The Afonja zombies from outside Edo State have arrived
First up!!!!

Wole Soyinka never said those words #defamation

my current location? further proves my point, i can read and judge the electorate pulse from far, its common sense!!

The wind is strongly behind Obaseki, only a scandal can change that!

people will vote massively for APC, add that to already "prepared" rigged votes and you have your answer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by yarimo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
bashydemy:
Whatever he read is none of your business..
kikikiki it's my business, he is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. And he is even using Nigerian air force JET with belong to Nigerians to read cartoons.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by holluphemydavid(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
I will implore all edo people not to be deceives by d agent of change, am not a supporter of any party thou, but dey shud take federal government and d rulling party as a case study, dis govt has absolutely notin to offer
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by bashydemy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
yarimo:
kikikiki it's my business, he is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. And he is even using Nigerian air force JET with belong to Nigerians to read cartoons.
Like you said he is the President and always follow protocol in doing things. If you need to know go and online and read about the protocols the President.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by yarimo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
bashydemy:
Like you said he is the President and always follow protocol in doing things. If you need to know go and online and read about the protocols the President.
kikikiki read protocol about the president ko read protocol about nairaland ni
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by cyrilamx(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
creamylicious:
i need a personal loan ooooo...... 50k to be paid in four months...i do not have a salary bank statement account but we can work out modalities ... please help me ooooo
which state are you and what do u need the loan for....?
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by creamylicious(f): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
cyrilamx:
which state are you and what do u need the loan for....?
lagos state..... i want to support popsi provisions business.... i teach though in a primary school at ikotun ..... i am ready to show you everyone linked to me just to show how genuine i am
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by zicol2015: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Baba don dey wear Stocking on top Agbada tey-tey
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Tokt:

Very agile president yet fools led by Fayose will claim due to his old age, he will soon die. I see him outliving Fayose. Buhari till 2023.
So shall it be to you and yours only. As for me and other well meaning Nigerians, we are coming out of this bubu administration STRONGER & MORE FINANCIALLY STABLE.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State by Tokt: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2016
AyaSunday:

So shall it be to you and yours only. As for me and other well meaning Nigerians, we are coming out of this bubu administration STRONGER & MORE FINANCIALLY STABLE.

Oponu, who are u to speak on behalf of well meaning Nigerians. U inconsequential lots crack me a lot. Baba will be there till 2023 whether u or yours likes it or not. U can choose to migrate to Togo if u aren't comfortable with this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony / Arewa Comnunity In Lagos Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) / PDP: Fresh Crisis Looms As Sheriff Ignores Nec’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.