Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix (37574 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by sarrki(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2017
After meeting with Governors of Kano, Borno and Sokoto states, President Muhammadu Buhari leaves State House for Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport on his way to the United States UN summit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by HungerBAD: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Their conversation.

President Buhari:

i had to call this last minute meeting between you guys and i before i travel okay?your States are flashpoints, and that is why i want you to go back to your States and ensure you calm all nerves down. Call a meeting between yourselves and all traditional rulers and Imams asap, and sensitize them on how to preach love and unity. Thank you guys.

The Governors:

Rankadede Sir, we are going to do that asap as the unity of Nigeria cannot be compromised. Safe trip your Excellency.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by bedspread: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2017
Good
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by devindevin2000: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Look at the people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubas. Look at Hausa Fulani entering brand new Mercedes benz 600. If not for one Nigeria and ND oil, they will be in the same condition as Chad and Niger on camels. SMH

239 Likes 21 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by ZombieTAMER: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2017
he didn't meet with some governors but with Northern governors....

Buhari is a certified tribalist and coupist
A leader who derives Joy in killing unarmed civilians

Buhari and his family should know that nothing lasts forever

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by ZombieTAMER: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Their conversation.

President Buhari:

i had to call this last minute meeting between you guys and i before i travel okay?your States are flashpoints, and that is why i want you to go back to your States and ensure you calm all nerves down. Call a meeting between yourselves and all traditional rulers and Imams asap, and sensitize them on how to preach love and unity. Thank you guys.

The Governors:

Rankadede Sir, we are going to do that asap as the unity of Nigeria cannot be compromised. Safe trip your Excellency.

The jihad and massacre of unarmed innocent Christian igbos continue....
While you and your likes applaud the Fulani herdsmen and Army doing the good job

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Those whose palm kernels were cracked by benevolent spirits should never cease to be humble....

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by MhizzAJ(f): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Does he ever stay at a place. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2017
A completely useless President. How APC managed to deceive 15million human beings into voting this tribalistic little devil is still a mystery.
This dullard would go down history as the worst thing to happen in Nigeria.

A man that killed women and children in '84 and is killing armless Igbos in 2017. Is that not a devil incarnate?

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by WhiteSoup: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:
Look at the people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubas. Look at Hausa Fulani entering brand new Mercedes benz 600. If not for one Nigeria and ND oil, they will be in the same condition as Chad and Niger on camels. SMH

Comment of the year.

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by dunkem21(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2017
In Kano, Ibo* outfits were worn..

In Borno, Ibos* were given dual citizenship..

In Sokoto,.. lipsrsealed

We all know it's called Operation 'Cat walk'

Murukwanu anya, Umunne m.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Alariwo2: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Godspeed Mr President.. I wish you safe trip

I can't wait to see the look on Ipob pigs & idiots faces when Trump finally welcomes Nigeria's (giant of Africa) president.

Fools will bring stories of photoshop as always.. petty beings

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by dustmalik: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
May the blood of innocent people killed in Aba be on him and his generation head,
may karma visit them,
may the voice of crying never depart from the abode of his generation,
may sorrow be a regular guest in his household and his descandants,
you will leave this world in bitterness,
may your region never escape the fury of poverty,disease and backwardness,
may light never shine in that region,
and may God punish this evil 1914 colonial experiment,
may development always runaway from her shores!
amen
Your curses are useless, sorry to disappoint you. Leaders worldwide make drastic decisions everyday that affect lives, and no matter the curse placed on them, they simply never manifest, so get used to it.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Alariwo2: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
A completely useless President. How APC managed to deceive 15million human beings into voting this tribalistic little devil is still a mystery.
This dullard would go down history as the worst thing to happen in Nigeria.

A man that killed women and children in '84 and is killing armless Igbos in 2017. Is that not a devil incarnate?

As if your own people are any better..

Biafran soldiers raped, killed and murdered innocent children of other tribes too so spare us that bullcrap you're spewing.

Potiential terrorist like you

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by sarrki(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
May the blood of innocent people killed in Aba be on him and his generation head,
may karma visit them,
amen

Amara don't curse our leader

Less I forget

The prayer of a sinner is a noise to God

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
may karma visit them,
amen
E pain am. Lol

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by myrrtle(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2017
sarrki:
After meeting with Governors of Kano, Borno and Sokoto states, President Muhammadu Buhari leaves State House for Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport on his way to the United States UN summit
I'm a true patriot and I urge all right thinking Nigerians to condemn this evil leader and ethnic bigot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Kamelot77(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2017
till next year, goodbye Mr President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by BALLOSKI: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2017
Sai baba till 2023 insha Allahu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Alphasoar(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2017
What did they discuss? And we are told he is branching UK on his return. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Alariwo2: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
its useful, you idp inhabiter,
unity beggar

I'm quite disappointed in you.

First you call yourself a christian yet you went so low to exhibit your bitterness.

Well, just so you know, your curses are useless and hold no water. Pray they don't backfire on you.
We're done here.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by sarrki(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2017
myrrtle:

I'm a true patriot and I urge all right thinking Nigerians to condemn this evil leader and ethnic bigot.

You are not a patriot

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by sarrki(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

First you call yourself a christian yet you went so low to exhibit your bitterness.

Well, just so you know, your curses are useless and hold no water. Pray they don't backfire on you.
We're done here.

The statement shook me to the bone

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Alariwo2: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
sarrki:

The statement shook me to the bone

I used to like the girl honestly.. apparently she ain't different from the others here.

Kanu that has been instigating violence deserves to be pampered according to their useless logic while a sitting president has no right to maintain peace and order in his country.

Let her keep wallowing in her folly with her biafra brothers. Nairaland is meant for Nigerians not some seccesionists

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Joel3(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
USA abi UK

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by ottohan: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2017
safe journey.....

see u till december, as usual!!! grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Amarabae(f): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

We're done here.

nonsense!
Let them take their python dance to yorubaland and lets see if you will be happy,
innocent people have been killed in aba and umuahia and you are happy about it,
why not ask the court to issue an arrest warrant on kanu and then arrest him,
but no, he want to keep on spilling Igbo blood!
what kind of dark souls are you people?
I am not an efulefu, I love and stand with my people,
EVIL AND SORROW will befall the household of that dictator in aso rock,
he will never leave this world a happy man,
bloodsucking cursed country!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by waledeji(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
nonsense!
Let them take their python dance to yorubaland and lets see if you will be happy,
innocent people have been killed in aba and umuahia and you are happy about it,
why not ask the court to issue an arrest warrant on kanu and then arrest him,
but no, he want to keep on spilling Igbo blood!
what kind of dark souls are you people?
I am not an efulefu, I love and stand with my people,
EVIL AND SORROW will befall the household of that dictator in aso rock,
he will never leave this world a happy man,
bloodsucking cursed country!

Your own case is worse, you are neither here nor there.
You are not accepted by your iPod kindreds here on Nairaland, the real south south guys here on Nairaland don't take you serious because you are neither here nor there, even in romance section you are always been humiliated.
Yet you are not different from your iPod brothers who sees yorubas as their problem.
You need to take a break from Nairaland and pay more attention to your kids and your hubby.

And probably get an Afonja demon as your cumcubine if your oga nor dey give the attention you needed cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri / APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.