Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To (3730 Views)

Childhood Games Anyone Who Grew Up In Nigeria Can Never Forget / 12 Pictures Those Who Ever Used Mtn Simple Server Can Relate To / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2016
how other catholics look at you when you tell them you did not do infant baptism

ah ah......is it not my parents fault. Leave me abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2016
when you decide to go to cathecism class and then you are the only adult in your class

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by MrWhaley: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2016
OP,lemme add my own then...

When your Catholic Mum kept on warning you about that Girl in Jehovah Sharp Sharp...and you didn't listen.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2016
how you see yourself the day you finally recieve your first holy communion

....you are now the holiest person ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
when you finally do your confirmation

.....bye bye to cathecism class forever!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2016
when your mom asks you when last you went for confession

......but then you dont even have a confession card yet

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2016
When you tell your mom you dont want to go for confession cos you havent commited any sins yet

........your disobedience nko, is that one not enough to be confessed.
Atleast go and confess that you watch tv too much

1 Like

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
When you come for Break and tell your parents say you don change to penticostal.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
your non catholic friends when you tell them that you are going to tell all the bad things you did to your rev father

......you dey try abeg

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
how your mom chases you to block rosary in the evening if you are disturbing her

.......or when there is light at home

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
how you run to block rosary to avoid doing chores

.......especially if their is no light at home.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
how the block rosary provosts see themselves

......this people can be very wicked sometimes

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
when you see that the fine babe that just moved into the street happens to attend your own block rosary center

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
when your mom wakes you up almost every morning to go for morning mass

........because the church we go on sunday is not enough nah

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
when you go a little late late to children's mass and see that adults have already occupied all the seats

......they wont give you chance in adult mass, they also wont leave your own for you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
When your parents hear you praying in tongues

1 Like

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
You, When non-catholics say that catholics worship idols or that they dont read the bible

1 Like

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
LMAO! Right on point OP...
Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
HAhaha,very hilarious and funny.i can relate to all in your post.
Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by Big4wig(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Am tired of all this recycled pic angry angry

1 Share

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Big4wig:
abeg send me new ones nah.

Thats what i thought......
You dont have any

1 Like

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by Lumiere91: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2016
gbaam
Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by clintdadon(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
I can relate. #PROUDLYCATHOLIC

1 Like

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by teresafaith: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
EpicMaurice:
EpicMaurice:
EpicMaurice:

EpicMaurice:
EpicMaurice:

I can so relate to this those block rosary people can be so annoying

1 Like

Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by JohnEazy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Big4wig:
......createyour own let's see
Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Uncle lalasticlala epp me nah
Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by mhizAnnie(f): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
EpicMaurice:
how you see yourself the day you finally recieve your first holy communion

....you are now the holiest person ever liveth

This happened to me as well... grin
Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2016
mhizAnnie:

This happened to me as well... grin
how long did you go for cathecism class grin
Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by cava: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2016
U re on point. Infact u get am
Re: Pictures Those Who Grew Up In A Catholic Family Can Relate To by tyson99(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2016
PROUD CATHOLIC

(1) (Reply)

Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England / Only Genius Can Answer This.. / Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.